Assimilate or go home!

Actually, I'd like ALL Moslems to get the Hell out of the West and go live in Moslem countries but that ain't gonna happen so I will applaud the sentiments expressed by the Australian Senator, Pauline Hanson. We need more like her.

Australia’s Newest Senator to Non-Assimilating Muslims: ‘Go Back’ Home | Pamela Geller

Why should American citizens be forced to leave their nation?
It's when instead of being American citizens they want Americans to become muslim.
Does that apply to those who instead of being American citizens want Americans to become Christian? We got a bunch of those weirdos running around unsupervised too.

The difference is a Christian won't kill you if you refuse the invitation to accept Christ. A Muslim has a right, even a duty, according to the Koran to do kill or enslave you if you refuse to convert to Islam.

Now, which one is a weirdo?

That's false.

Actually, I'd like ALL Moslems to get the Hell out of the West and go live in Moslem countries but that ain't gonna happen so I will applaud the sentiments expressed by the Australian Senator, Pauline Hanson. We need more like her.

Australia’s Newest Senator to Non-Assimilating Muslims: ‘Go Back’ Home | Pamela Geller

Refugees are not citizens.

He wasn't talking about refugees - did you miss that part? Here is what he said: "Actually, I'd like ALL Moslems to get the Hell out of the West"
I agree, refugee or not. Islam is incompatible with Western liberal philosophy and intransigent in its goal to subdue all of humanity under their god. The American people can indeed make Islam illegal and rid ourselves of this scourge. It just takes them killing enough of us to finally pass a constitutional amendment to outlaw the demonic religion and get rid of it.

It applies to anyone who attempts to usurp Americanism with their own separate culture.
Why are you singling out Muslims then?

Moslems are the most violent and the worst of offenders. The reason for this is clear once we understand their religious doctrine. Muhammad himself summed it up best:

View attachment 89571

Mohammed never said that idiot.
Apparently he did:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

Let me set you straight.... idiot.

Sahih Bukhari
(second only to the Koran in authenticity)

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

Last edited:
The difference is a Christian won't kill you if you refuse the invitation to accept Christ. A Muslim has a right, even a duty, according to the Koran to do kill or enslave you if you refuse to convert to Islam.

Now, which one is a weirdo?

That's false.

Its puzzles me why Liberals insist on showing us their ignorance over and over again. They must be masochists.

Ok, anyone else want to step up to the plate and get their asses kicked?
You did not kick my ass, but I've said my piece. Consider that a victory along with your other imaginative ideas.

He's just another keyboard warrior with inflated ideas of self esteem.

Your ass just got kicked. LOL

Ya...keep telling yourself that kid.

hqdefault.jpg

Refugees are not citizens.

He wasn't talking about refugees - did you miss that part? Here is what he said: "Actually, I'd like ALL Moslems to get the Hell out of the West"
I agree, refugee or not. Islam is incompatible with Western liberal philosophy and intransigent in its goal to subdue all of humanity under their god. The American people can indeed make Islam illegal and rid ourselves of this scourge. It just takes them killing enough of us to finally pass a constitutional amendment to outlaw the demonic religion and get rid of it.

So you agree with forcing American citizens to leave their country. Kind of reminds me of Germany in the 40's :eusa_whistle:

Neither do Muslims.

29,000 deadly terror attacks since 9/11, retard.

1.6 billion muslims and only 29,000 terror attacks? Can you figure out the percentages? Once you do, try to convince us that Muslims do this regularly when you answer the door.
And there's 1.5 billion Christians.

The question is, are you good enough at math to figure out the Muslim terror ratio is nothing to brag about?

Let me set you straight.... idiot.

Sahih Bukhari
(second only to the Koran in authenticity)

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

You need to link to your cut'n'paste dude.

http://www.islamnewsroom.com/news-we-need/1581-lies-about-muhammad#25

Misquoted narration #5 Bukhari: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been made victorious with Terror" (Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220)
Here is the complete narration reads as follows:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with ru'b (extreme fear cast into the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220

By using the word 'Terror' for ru'b, the Islam-hater intends to convey the following definition of terror:

Violence committed or threatened by a group to intimidate or coerce a population, as for military or political purposes. (The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
However, the word ru'b does not have that meaning at all. It refers to fright and anxiety. In fact, we can derive a better understanding of ru'b by examing other ahadith:

The Prophet (peace be upon him) saod: "I was given victory through Ru`b (fear and anxiety): the enemy becomes filled with Ru`b (fear and anxiety) even though they are the distance of a month's journey away from me." (Ahmad #20337)

The meaning is thus obvious that when the enemies' attempts to detroy the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) failed, they began to fear him as he grew in strength in Arabia and gained more followers. They feared and hated the religion he brought which preached equality and morality and would remove them from their position of corrupt tyrants who enslaved the poor and the non-arabs.

It was fear of the mysterious power which granted Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his followers such rapid success. This fear was not the fear that resulted from past combat, as many Islam-haters would have us believe, rather it was a type of fear which prevents further combat.

The question is, are you good enough at math to figure out the Muslim terror ratio is nothing to brag about?

She's too stupid to know that she just sacrificed thousands of deaths on the altar of her Liberal ideology.

Neither do Muslims.

29,000 deadly terror attacks since 9/11, retard.

1.6 billion muslims and only 29,000 terror attacks? Can you figure out the percentages? Once you do, try to convince us that Muslims do this regularly when you answer the door.

1.6 billion muslims, 29,000 terror attacks. What's the math? Stop deflecting.

Forum List

Back