Assimilate or go home!

Neither do Muslims.

29,000 deadly terror attacks since 9/11, retard.

1.6 billion muslims and only 29,000 terror attacks? Can you figure out the percentages? Once you do, try to convince us that Muslims do this regularly when you answer the door.
And there's 1.5 billion Christians.

The question is, are you good enough at math to figure out the Muslim terror ratio is nothing to brag about?

1.6 billion muslims, 29,000 terror attacks. What's the math? Stop deflecting.
1.5 billion Christians and virtually no terrorist attacks. You still don't get it.

Neither do Muslims.

1.6 billion muslims and only 29,000 terror attacks? Can you figure out the percentages? Once you do, try to convince us that Muslims do this regularly when you answer the door.

The question is, are you good enough at math to figure out the Muslim terror ratio is nothing to brag about?

1.5 billion Christians and virtually no terrorist attacks. You still don't get it.

Still deflecting.

The point being that the number of terrorist attacks in comparison to overall population is so small as to be meaningless. Braindead's implication that this is a regular occurance when Muslims knock on your door is meaningless. You just don't get it.

You need to link to your cut'n'paste dude.

I did, moron. It'a called chapter and verse.

Ok, I've had enough of you. You're getting ridiculous.

Ok, let me make this official.

When you cut and paste you need to link it to the source you cut and pasted it from.
Did you miss my link?

Why would I care about your link? You didn't cut'n'paste.
Because you're dancing around the fact that you claimed Muhammed didn't say that and you were WRONG. He did say it, and lots of other awful things. And putting on your silly little mod hat while you do your dance fails to distract us from that fact.

When you cut and paste you need to link it to the source you cut and pasted it from.
Did you miss my link?

Because you're dancing around the fact that you claimed Muhammed didn't say that and you were WRONG. He did say it, and lots of other awful things. And putting on your silly little mod hat while you do your dance fails to distract us from that fact.

He didn't, per my quote.

And cut and paste's need to be linked - as I have done with mine. Why is that such a problem with you? Hell, I even tried to be nice about it.

Did you miss my link?

He didn't, per my quote.

And cut and paste's need to be linked - as I have done with mine. Why is that such a problem with you? Hell, I even tried to be nice about it.
Good. Now be a total doll and admit Muhammed did indeed make that statement and BRYNMR isn't an idiot.

Did you miss my link?

He didn't, per my quote.

Good. Now be a total doll and admit Muhammed did indeed make that statement and BRYNMR isn't an idiot.

Did you read my quote? I'm not going to repeat myself over a quote that is deliberately mistranslated to terrorism.

The fact that you and Brynmr both think it's perfectly acceptable to deport wholesale American citizens is pretty reprehensible.

What if it says the source in the cut and paste?

If the page it's cut from is in the source, that's fine - but if you are copying it from a webpage - it needs that link.

Did you miss my link?

Why are you expecting a leftist to admit he is wrong? Leftists don't have humility, or they wouldn't be leftists in the first place.

Neither do Muslims.

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It applies to anyone who attempts to usurp Americanism with their own separate culture.
Why are you singling out Muslims then?

Moslems are the most violent and the worst of offenders. The reason for this is clear once we understand their religious doctrine. Muhammad himself summed it up best:

View attachment 89571

Mohammed never said that idiot.
Apparently he did:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

Then we can agree to disagree in the translations - you provided your source, and I provided mine, both are attempting to translate an Arabic term.

Actually, I'd like ALL Moslems to get the Hell out of the West and go live in Moslem countries but that ain't gonna happen so I will applaud the sentiments expressed by the Australian Senator, Pauline Hanson. We need more like her.

Australia’s Newest Senator to Non-Assimilating Muslims: ‘Go Back’ Home | Pamela Geller

Why should American citizens be forced to leave their nation?
It's when instead of being American citizens they want Americans to become muslim.
Does that apply to those who instead of being American citizens want Americans to become Christian? We got a bunch of those weirdos running around unsupervised too.

The difference is a Christian won't kill you if you refuse the invitation to accept Christ. A Muslim has a right, even a duty, according to the Koran to do kill or enslave you if you refuse to convert to Islam.

Now, which one is a weirdo?

That's false.

What part is false? Have you ever heard of a Christian killing someone because they refuse to accept Christ?

Or this part?

"When you meet your enemies who are polytheists (which includes Christians), invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them ... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them" Osama bin Laden echoes this order from his prophet: "Does Islam, or does it not, force people by the power of the sword to submit to its authority corporeally if not spiritually? Yes. There are only three choices in Islam … . Either submit, or live under the suzerainty of Islam, or die. (source: The al-Qaeda Reader p. 19-20)

It applies to anyone who attempts to usurp Americanism with their own separate culture.
Why are you singling out Muslims then?

Moslems are the most violent and the worst of offenders. The reason for this is clear once we understand their religious doctrine. Muhammad himself summed it up best:

View attachment 89571

Mohammed never said that idiot.
Apparently he did:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

Then we can agree to disagree in the translations - you provided your source, and I provided mine, both are attempting to translate an Arabic term.
But he did say that, even if you translate it as a blueberry muffin recipe he got from his grandma. That means you were categorically wrong to say he didn't.

Moslems will always try to spin their doctrine to reflect a positive light but they're lying. It's called 'taqiyya' and it's sanctioned by Allah. Even in a court of law.

you know.....reading the answers of the apologists of Islam in this thread....and in many other threads like this....

makes me wonder what side those misguided souls are on...

it really does. :(

Forum List

Back