Assimilate or go home!

Actually, I'd like ALL Moslems to get the Hell out of the West and go live in Moslem countries but that ain't gonna happen so I will applaud the sentiments expressed by the Australian Senator, Pauline Hanson. We need more like her.

Australia’s Newest Senator to Non-Assimilating Muslims: ‘Go Back’ Home | Pamela Geller

Why should American citizens be forced to leave their nation?
It's when instead of being American citizens they want Americans to become muslim.
Does that apply to those who instead of being American citizens want Americans to become Christian? We got a bunch of those weirdos running around unsupervised too.
It applies to anyone who attempts to usurp Americanism with their own separate culture.
Why are you singling out Muslims then?

Actually, I'd like ALL Moslems to get the Hell out of the West and go live in Moslem countries but that ain't gonna happen so I will applaud the sentiments expressed by the Australian Senator, Pauline Hanson. We need more like her.

Australia’s Newest Senator to Non-Assimilating Muslims: ‘Go Back’ Home | Pamela Geller

It's when instead of being American citizens they want Americans to become muslim.
Does that apply to those who instead of being American citizens want Americans to become Christian? We got a bunch of those weirdos running around unsupervised too.
It applies to anyone who attempts to usurp Americanism with their own separate culture.
It's what the thread is about, troll.

Let us know when they light your car on fire.

They burn couches in the street whenever they win a game. Cars too.

It's what you single out joker.

It's what you single out joker.
Read the first post, troll.

I like their favorite game...We Invaded Your Country And Won!

I'd say being involved in anti-american activities would be a good reason to force them to leave if not shoot them dead for being traitors to their country.
What un-American activities?

:dunno:

Isnt that what W played?

Isnt that what W played?
Yes, but he wasn't invited with open, welcoming arms.

Because they kill people and rape little girls in the name of Allah.

I'd say being involved in anti-american activities would be a good reason to force them to leave if not shoot them dead for being traitors to their country.

:dunno:
Pushing for special protection
Putting Islam's political goals(Shariah)ahead of being an american.
Conspiring with enemies of this country.

Any muslims who cannot reform their doctrine to fit American culture should go.

Christians with pamphlets knocking on my door aren't armed nor do they have explosives strapped to their bodies.

Isnt that what W played?

No

Just heard an interview on NPR early this a.m. with an Aussie politician--only caught the tail end, and don't know the details--who was mentioning that the Australians will NOT accept the "boat people" into their country and the ones that will not accept transport back to where they came from are being kept on an island! It is to discourage boat people because so many of the boat people die on the way. It has worked, as far as that goes, but they've got a bunch of people in limbo on an island, and they won't leave. Australia is firmly refusing to take them in.

If true, than all I can say to that. It's their country so they can run it how they see fit.

Not un American so much as anti American - anti freedom - anti liberty.

Islamic culture

Islamic law

Islamic religion

Islam has no place in America other than to destroy America. People who support Islam in America are supporting the destruction of America, whether they know it or not.

New Immigrants Discriminated Against in Late 1800s & Early 1900s

Diaspora to Discrimination
By the late 1800s, Jews in Eastern Europe were becoming increasingly ostracized. "Pogroms" -- violent attacks on Jews by organized mobs -- spread from Russia to other Eastern European countries. Jews began immigrating to the U.S. in large numbers beginning in the 1880s. The swelling Jewish population alarmed many Christians, who saw Judaism as a threat to American traditions. Hotels and clubs refused Jews admittance, and universities established Jewish enrollment quotas. Industrialist Henry Ford, a popular public figure, openly expres
sed anti-Semitic sentiments. A notorious incident of antisemitism took place in Georgia in 1913. Leo Frank, a Jewish factory superintendent convicted -- on circumstantial evidence -- of murdering a young girl was kidnapped from his cell and lynched by a mob with connections to the Ku Klux Klan.

Centuries of Anti-Catholicism

Discrimination against Roman Catholics in the U.S. began in the Colonial era, when Catholics were few in number. However, in the 1840s, the Catholic population expanded significantly when thousands of Irish Catholics immigrated to the U.S. following Ireland's
potato famine. In the late 1800s, a second flood of Catholic immigrants came from Eastern Europe and Italy. Protestants feared Catholics, coming from customs which included communal religious hierarchies, would not adapt to the individualism promoted by democracy. They also suspected Catholics of attempting to make the U.S. a papal state. Prior to World War I, there were more than 60 anti-Catholic newspapers in circulation. The American Protective Association was founded in the late 19th century to promote anti-Catholicism.

Racist Anti-Immigrant Cartoons From the Turn of the 20th Century

Forum List

Back