Assimilate or go home!

Funny how euro's forget how they moved onto every land mass they ever infected.
And took the original inhabitants out of the stone age.

To Liberal idiots like Lum, the stone age deserves an equal place among our contemporary societies.

The labeling must begin when there is no rational counterpoint is available.
Nothing you said was rational. All you did was spout the same old whiny black radical pablum.

When or if Mexicans and other mestizos become the majority of the US in the future....They won't be any friendlier to blacks than whites have been to them. Most Mexicans I know hate blacks more than a Klan member.

They use the word 'mayate' and tell jokes about blacks all the time.

But black radicals are too stupid to know this.

Most mexicans you know, huh. Guess you're not counting on all that mass deportation and wall building.

When or if Mexicans and other mestizos become the majority of the US in the future....They won't be any friendlier to blacks than whites have been to them. Most Mexicans I know hate blacks more than a Klan member.

Most mexicans you know, huh. Guess you're not counting on all that mass deportation and wall building.
Mexicans in Mexico hate blacks. They still have segregation in many areas there.

Actually, I'd like ALL Moslems to get the Hell out of the West and go live in Moslem countries but that ain't gonna happen so I will applaud the sentiments expressed by the Australian Senator, Pauline Hanson. We need more like her.

Australia’s Newest Senator to Non-Assimilating Muslims: ‘Go Back’ Home | Pamela Geller

And your point is what? its 2016 now and every country in the world controls immigration across their borders. Are you saying that Euro nations should not have the right to control immigration while other countries are? If not,
then maybe every one should just have anarchy and go to war.

You can point to the wrongs commited in the past by Euro settlers but remember Arabs did the same damn thing and as a matter of fact it was the Arabs making war against Europe in the crusades, that further militarized the Christian nations and brought about things like the Inquisition. Of course that is all in the past now. so whats the point? Shaka Zulu impaled his enemies all over south Africa , and uprooted a million or so , driving them into the hands of slavers. Could you imagine yourself, butchering fellow black people? or capturing one of your black neighbors and selling them as a slave? Of course not, because you live in a different time, none of what happened in Africa is any of your responsibility, so why you want to throw the past on other people who don't have a damn thing to do with any of it?

They do? Why, I keep hearing we don't. Funny thing about americans. They roll out all over the planet to "save" others from the very things they do themselves. And the sheeple follow and swallow.

Mexicans in Mexico hate blacks. They still have segregation in many areas there.

I'm not a citizen of Mexico, are you? Odd, all you have is "well yeah, but others are/were worse".

Then lay off the exceptionalism shtick, we're all alike in that shit.

Actually, I'd like ALL Moslems to get the Hell out of the West and go live in Moslem countries but that ain't gonna happen so I will applaud the sentiments expressed by the Australian Senator, Pauline Hanson. We need more like her.

Australia’s Newest Senator to Non-Assimilating Muslims: ‘Go Back’ Home | Pamela Geller

And your point is what? its 2016 now and every country in the world controls immigration across their borders. Are you saying that Euro nations should not have the right to control immigration while other countries are? If not,
then maybe every one should just have anarchy and go to war.

You can point to the wrongs commited in the past by Euro settlers but remember Arabs did the same damn thing and as a matter of fact it was the Arabs making war against Europe in the crusades, that further militarized the Christian nations and brought about things like the Inquisition. Of course that is all in the past now. so whats the point? Shaka Zulu impaled his enemies all over south Africa , and uprooted a million or so , driving them into the hands of slavers. Could you imagine yourself, butchering fellow black people? or capturing one of your black neighbors and selling them as a slave? Of course not, because you live in a different time, none of what happened in Africa is any of your responsibility, so why you want to throw the past on other people who don't have a damn thing to do with any of it?

I rather think most of us have heard all the power structure's rationalizations.

They do? Why, I keep hearing we don't. Funny thing about americans. They roll out all over the planet to "save" others from the very things they do themselves. And the sheeple follow and swallow.

And blacks collect welfare checks while eating chicken and watermelon.

To Liberal idiots like Lum, the stone age deserves an equal place among our contemporary societies.

Apparently you're too stupid or bigoted (or both) to see the point I was making.

They don't know how good they have it.

Guys like Lum hate free societies and probably hate themselves.
The problem is they love free societies.
They just don't want to be the ones having to work to provide that free for those that don't.

Free people with free minds and free thought always seem to be an issue for those who are not free themselves.

Apparently you're too stupid or bigoted (or both) to see the point I was making.

Some of us are well aware of what folks like you attempt to force upon others.

Well no we're not. Some are exceptional and some, like you, are morons.

Your society is just like all the others in this regard/topic, or it is exceptional. Some of you want to have it both ways, make a decision. Quite the the problem for you isn't it.

Oh we're so exceptional, then, well yeah, but everyone was doing it too. Pffffffffffffffft.

Stop speaking English, hypocrite.
The 'Euros' brought progress.

Ah yes, "progress". Colonization and wealth extraction.
Wealth that the indigenous had no idea even existed.

I'm not a citizen of Mexico, are you? Odd, all you have is "well yeah, but others are/were worse".

Stop speaking English, hypocrite.
The 'Euros' brought progress.

Ah yes, "progress". Colonization and wealth extraction.
Wealth that the indigenous had no idea even existed.
That is always funny. They'll say the white man stole their resources, yet not a one of them can actually prove they even knew they had said resources. Before the white man came to Africa, they hadn't built any major structures in subsaharan Africa, had no written languages, no seafaring ships, they didn't even have the concept of the wheel yet. I'd say regardless of any unjust treatment they received in the past, looking at that area of the world today...they should be glad the white man came. They'd probably still be running around with plates in their lips and bones in their noses, barefoot, trying to avoid being a lion's lunch everyday.

Why should American citizens be forced to leave their nation?
I'd say being involved in anti-american activities would be a good reason to force them to leave if not shoot them dead for being traitors to their country.

Aussies got their own Alt Right assholes.
The Alt-Right is an international movement. There are way more alt-Righters outside of the US than inside of it.

Why should American citizens be forced to leave their nation?
It's when instead of being American citizens they want Americans to become muslim.

Forum List

Back