Assimilate or go home!

Actually, I'd like ALL Moslems to get the Hell out of the West and go live in Moslem countries but that ain't gonna happen so I will applaud the sentiments expressed by the Australian Senator, Pauline Hanson. We need more like her.

Australia’s Newest Senator to Non-Assimilating Muslims: ‘Go Back’ Home | Pamela Geller

Aussies got their own Alt Right assholes.
The Alt-Right is an international movement. There are way more alt-Righters outside of the US than inside of it.
Lefties use the term as a disparagement in order to look smart to their fellow sheeple and to avoid a factual discussion they can't deal with.

Actually, I'd like ALL Moslems to get the Hell out of the West and go live in Moslem countries but that ain't gonna happen so I will applaud the sentiments expressed by the Australian Senator, Pauline Hanson. We need more like her.

Australia’s Newest Senator to Non-Assimilating Muslims: ‘Go Back’ Home | Pamela Geller

Aussies got their own Alt Right assholes.
The Alt-Right is an international movement. There are way more alt-Righters outside of the US than inside of it.
Lefties use the term as a disparagement in order to look smart to their fellow sheeple and to avoid a factual discussion they can't deal with.
It's funny watching people who have no clue what they're talking about make asses of themselves though. I saw the beginning of the alt-Right movement unfold with guys like Richard Spencer, Paul Ramsey(RamZPaul), Jared Taylor, all of them.

I'm surprised the lefties here don't take into account the alt-Right is accepting of homosexuals...two of the most popular alt-Righters out there are Jack Donovan and Milo Yianoppolis.

When or if Mexicans and other mestizos become the majority of the US in the future....They won't be any friendlier to blacks than whites have been to them. Most Mexicans I know hate blacks more than a Klan member.

They use the word 'mayate' and tell jokes about blacks all the time.

But black radicals are too stupid to know this.

Most mexicans you know, huh. Guess you're not counting on all that mass deportation and wall building.
Mexicans in Mexico hate blacks. They still have segregation in many areas there.

I'm not a citizen of Mexico, are you? Odd, all you have is "well yeah, but others are/were worse".

Then lay off the exceptionalism shtick, we're all alike in that shit.

Funny how euro's forget how they moved onto every land mass they ever infected.
Stop speaking English, hypocrite.
The 'Euros' brought progress.

Ah yes, "progress". Colonization and wealth extraction.
Wealth that the indigenous had no idea even existed.
That is always funny. They'll say the white man stole their resources, yet not a one of them can actually prove they even knew they had said resources. Before the white man came to Africa, they hadn't built any major structures in subsaharan Africa, had no written languages, no seafaring ships, they didn't even have the concept of the wheel yet. I'd say regardless of any unjust treatment they received in the past, looking at that area of the world today...they should be glad the white man came. They'd probably still be running around with plates in their lips and bones in their noses, barefoot, trying to avoid being a lion's lunch everyday.

"That is always funny. They'll say the white man stole their resources, yet not a one of them can actually prove they even knew they had said resources."

This is still the paradigm, and the only reason we can't stay the hell out of the middle east, even as we cannibalize our own society now.

Why should American citizens be forced to leave their nation?

We could jail them if you like.
And then put them in front of a firing squad soon after right? Because I don't want anymore of our tax dollars going to feed and house the musty, dirty pajamas and wore out sandals wearing pricks if it doesn't have to.

That's what private for profit prison are for after all. To incarcerate those who insist upon beinf free.

And then put them in front of a firing squad soon after right? Because I don't want anymore of our tax dollars going to feed and house the musty, dirty pajamas and wore out sandals wearing pricks if it doesn't have to.

It's a for profit business, your "leaders" are way ahead of you.

That's what private for profit prison are for after all. To incarcerate those who insist upon beinf free.

Gods in Heaven you're stupid.

Uh....why would you just include for profit prisons in that and leave out state and fed prisons? Wouldn't they also be there to lock those 'who wish to be free" up?

And your point is what? its 2016 now and every country in the world controls immigration across their borders. Are you saying that Euro nations should not have the right to control immigration while other countries are? If not,
then maybe every one should just have anarchy and go to war.

You can point to the wrongs commited in the past by Euro settlers but remember Arabs did the same damn thing and as a matter of fact it was the Arabs making war against Europe in the crusades, that further militarized the Christian nations and brought about things like the Inquisition. Of course that is all in the past now. so whats the point? Shaka Zulu impaled his enemies all over south Africa , and uprooted a million or so , driving them into the hands of slavers. Could you imagine yourself, butchering fellow black people? or capturing one of your black neighbors and selling them as a slave? Of course not, because you live in a different time, none of what happened in Africa is any of your responsibility, so why you want to throw the past on other people who don't have a damn thing to do with any of it?

They do? Why, I keep hearing we don't. Funny thing about americans. They roll out all over the planet to "save" others from the very things they do themselves. And the sheeple follow and swallow.

We have immigration Laws, they cant be enforced because everyone is divided on the interpretation of those laws, and divided on the purpose of immigration itself.

Anyway, what is this thread about? the importance of assimilation and what happens when conflicting cultures collide in that process. No matter what your distain for Europeans is, the fact is, if a country like Australia invites someone into their country, its done in good faith that the guests will honor the host culture.

What part of this are you against? If you are against moving forward, you just might be a progressive.

s

And your point is what? its 2016 now and every country in the world controls immigration across their borders. Are you saying that Euro nations should not have the right to control immigration while other countries are? If not,
then maybe every one should just have anarchy and go to war.

You can point to the wrongs commited in the past by Euro settlers but remember Arabs did the same damn thing and as a matter of fact it was the Arabs making war against Europe in the crusades, that further militarized the Christian nations and brought about things like the Inquisition. Of course that is all in the past now. so whats the point? Shaka Zulu impaled his enemies all over south Africa , and uprooted a million or so , driving them into the hands of slavers. Could you imagine yourself, butchering fellow black people? or capturing one of your black neighbors and selling them as a slave? Of course not, because you live in a different time, none of what happened in Africa is any of your responsibility, so why you want to throw the past on other people who don't have a damn thing to do with any of it?

They do? Why, I keep hearing we don't. Funny thing about americans. They roll out all over the planet to "save" others from the very things they do themselves. And the sheeple follow and swallow.

We have immigration Laws, they cant be enforced because everyone is divided on the interpretation of those laws, and divided on the purpose of immigration itself.

Anyway, what is this thread about? the importance of assimilation and what happens when conflicting cultures collide in that process. No matter what your distain for Europeans is, the fact is, if a country like Australia invites someone into their country, its done in good faith that the guests will honor the host culture.

What part of this are you against? If you are against moving forward, you just might be a progressive.

I don't disdain anyone, euros included. I do think some americans are very silly, reactionary, myopic and childish in their views toward others, as I said. Otherwise, the history merely is what it is. What happened happened, and americans in particular soil themselves over how "new" immigrants come with no thought as to how their folks arrived and behaved relative to those already present; they weren't even considered human. You will hear many now exclaim the same about those from various parts of the world.

Regarding this statement in particular:

"We have immigration Laws, they cant be enforced because everyone is divided on the interpretation of those laws, and divided on the purpose of immigration itself."

As it pertains to america, everytime I hear some power structure mouthpiece proclaim we are a nation of laws I scoff, because as you've pointed out, it doesn't matter, that's what division on everything has done; the law is just the starting point of an endless food fight, it settles nothing. So apparently WE as americans haven't even assimilated since our laws mean nothing even to us as a whole. You can see it in every congressional "investigation" that comes along.

" .... they cant be enforced because everyone is divided on the interpretation of those laws, and divided on the purpose of immigration itself."

So which subdivision of thought/"law" should anyone assimilate to?

As for Australia, as far as I'm concerned, the Aussies can handle Australia, none of my business. But personally, I'm over pledging allegience to any arbitrary nation state power structure.

I am a human being. You all can follow whatever power structure you wish to follow, but you should be able to handle dissent and nonconformity. You know, if you're one of those freedom loving patriotic types who love liberty.

I'd say being involved in anti-american activities would be a good reason to force them to leave if not shoot them dead for being traitors to their country.
What un-American activities?

It's when instead of being American citizens they want Americans to become muslim.
Does that apply to those who instead of being American citizens want Americans to become Christian? We got a bunch of those weirdos running around unsupervised too.

It's when instead of being American citizens they want Americans to become muslim.
Does that apply to those who instead of being American citizens want Americans to become Christian? We got a bunch of those weirdos running around unsupervised too.
Let us know when they light your car on fire.

It applies to anyone who attempts to usurp Americanism with their own separate culture.

And took the original inhabitants out of the stone age.
Into the modern world of smallpox and good Christian retribution...errm...soul-saving...

Your funny button non-response is your admission of intellectual defeat. You're another fucking time-wasting troll.

Forum List

Back