Assuming Biden Wins

You Leftists own everything after Jan 20.
And you think Trump is obnoxious now. Just wait until Jan 21.
Oh the secrets he’ll be telling....
Oh the stories he’ll be telling....
Oh the accusations he’ll be making.....

View attachment 414333
He will be thrown off Twitter pretty for violating their terms of service. He’s protected for the time being.

Trump should declassify everything having to do with ObamaGate, Biden-Ukraine-China-etc. corruption, Hillary's server cover-up, Fast & Furious, the Iran Deal $$$ and anything else that he know the Dems have been fighting him to keep under cover. Now.
I doubt Trump is going to be doing much of anything after he is done with his lawsuits except packing. There's a reason we call presidents in their finale weeks, lame ducks.

Hmmmm...I seem to recall Lame Duck Obabble doing a lot of spying and post-election interference.

The problem here is that Trump has shown many times that him and the truth aren't best buddies.

Trump should declassify everything having to do with ObamaGate, Biden-Ukraine-China-etc. corruption, Hillary's server cover-up, Fast & Furious, the Iran Deal $$$ and anything else that he know the Dems have been fighting him to keep under cover. Now.
I doubt Trump is going to be doing much of anything after he is done with his lawsuits except packing. There's a reason we call presidents in their finale weeks, lame ducks.

Hmmmm...I seem to recall Lame Duck Obabble doing a lot of spying and post-election interference.

And the evidence is still mounting....huh? Putin helped trump get elected and we all know that now.

View attachment 414333
He will be thrown off Twitter pretty for violating their terms of service. He’s protected for the time being.
When there's lame duck in the White House in December, the president's staff and all his appointees are sending out resumes, looking for a job, and meeting with the transition team. And for the first time in 4 years, no one is trying to schedule meetings with the president.

However, Trump is not a normal president. It wouldn't surprise me for him to ask all true Americans to rise up and take back their country beginning with the White House. He just fired his Secretary of Defense so he may have plans.

Last edited:

View attachment 414333

Hey Sherlock, the election is over. Biden will end up with 306 EVs...the same amount that the fat, orange man got in 2016. Only difference is Biden had over 4,000,000 more votes than the fat, orange man.....DEAL WITH IT!

View attachment 414333

Hey Sherlock, the election is over. Biden will end up with 306 EVs...the same amount that the fat, orange man got in 2016. Only difference is Biden had over 4,000,000 more votes than the fat, orange man.....DEAL WITH IT!
Enjoy owning everything after Jan 20 then.
Everything negative that is.
Like Obama, only negative things were Bush’s fault.

View attachment 414333
Twitter is obsolete. Dinosaur media.

View attachment 414333
Twitter is obsolete. Dinosaur media.
But I never did get around to tweeting..

thumbnail.jpg

View attachment 414333

Clearly you are not understanding.

From 1980 on it was all Reagan's fault. Until 2000 then it was Boooooooooooosssssssssssssssshh until the end of the OblameU era. Then it is alll Trump's fault.

Trump will be blamed for a very long time coming until the leftists get the new scape goat.

Hey Dipstick, Biden had already won. If the present inhabitant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue were a decent man who respected the Democratic process, he would have conceded by now. But the POS who lives at this address is neither decent or respected. He is being a fat, orange, 74 year old baby. But there is an Inauguration being planned for him in January. He will inaugurate the Four Seasons Full Landscaping business at 7347 State Road in Philadelphia, PA. That is right next to the Fantasy Island Adult Book Store at 7363 State Road. Maybe Rudy can pick up some reading material after he is finished swearing The Don in as Liar in Chief?

Just wait until Jan 21.

Trump's contention that presidents are immune from state investigation and prosecution is on the cusp of becoming a moot point. He'll soon be doing his singing before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. You don't really believe all that legal fee money he's trying to collect will go towards these ticky-tack election lawsuits do you?

And the evidence is still mounting....huh? Putin helped trump get elected and we all know that now.

I must give you credit for having one skill: you know a solitary note and you repeat it ad nauseam.

it's better to have a president that has heart without words (Biden), than a president who has words without heart (Trump), my friends!

Hey Dipstick, Biden had already won. If the present inhabitant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue were a decent man who respected the Democratic process, he would have conceded by now. But the POS who lives at this address is neither decent or respected. He is being a fat, orange, 74 year old baby. But there is an Inauguration being planned for him in January. He will inaugurate the Four Seasons Full Landscaping business at 7347 State Road in Philadelphia, PA. That is right next to the Fantasy Island Adult Book Store at 7363 State Road. Maybe Rudy can pick up some reading material after he is finished swearing The Don in as Liar in Chief?

Very nice hissy fit sweetheart your biggest TDS driven event yet

Forum List

Back