Astronaut Mark Kelly: 'Middle-Aged White Men' With Decreased Life Expectancy Cling To Guns

The left should definitely keep mocking and attacking middle America. Please keep this up!!

he is 100 percent right

How does he explain the black urban thugs in big Northeast cities who cling to their guns? Especially since they account for most of the gun violence.

Oh wait....we are talking white males in middle America.....not the black urban communities who cling to and brag about their weaponry like it's a new car.

White life expectancy is way higher than blacks.

Between AIDS, gangs, drugs, and prison sentences, black men aren't advancing anywhere.

he is 100 percent right
I thought you were a middle aged white man?
He's both transracial as well as transgendered.
You sure he's not transpecies as well?

Here's the new Guno. . . .
Forget Transgender, Get Ready for Transpecies
Forget Transgender, Get Ready for Transpecies
jewfin.jpg

Someone please give me a legitimate hypothesis that could pose an explanation for a human being thinking they are non-human, other than a simple obsession with the animal/creature in question, or mental illness.

Oh the irony. The irony. Also hate crime. And intolerance.

If you are reading this, you are human. You are of the species Homo sapiens. That is a scientific fact, measured objectively by your genes.

Yes and if your chromosomes are male, then that also is a scientific fact measured objectively.

See the problem is that there's no limit on boundaries once you begin breaking them. Then you can no longer shut the door and say that X is legitimate but Y isn't. Once you begin claiming that identity is a mental construct, then you can't begin insisting on the primacy of genetic identity.

My son has a friend who is involved in a polyamorous with a girl. He doesn't like it, but so far he's putting up with it because he likes the girl.

I took him outside today and I asked him what will happen if she gets pregnant.

He told me he was asexual so that's not a problem.

Without God, this is what happens.

he is 100 percent right

I disagree.

Smart law abiding people have guns. Guns they can defend themselves with.

If you don't own a gun. I suggest you go out and buy one because one day you are going to need it.

This from a middle aged white WOMAN.

Catch a few clues idiot.

Forum List

Back