🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At Church this morning....

California Girl--

This is off topic but I have to ask. Is God within you now?

My faith is not a jacket. I don't take it off and hang it up when I get back from Church.

That's not what I'm asking and I mean no offense. Is God within? I'm checking to see how close we are in our views. I'm Buddhist and Buddha is not just the historical figure Shakamuni but a state of being awake and aware in the present moment.

Last edited:
The world gets better any time someone thinks of others in a kind way.

I dont believe in a god but I do believe in people thinking kindly about their fellow man.

I thank you for the kind thoughts (if any were indeed for me) and return the kind thoughts.

I am sure many on here think I wish them evil, I actually come here because I wish them well.

I wish the enlighenment of truth on all including my self.

the truth will set you free folks.

The world gets better any time someone thinks of others in a kind way.

I dont believe in a god but I do believe in people thinking kindly about their fellow man.

I thank you for the kind thoughts (if any were indeed for me) and return the kind thoughts.

I am sure many on here think I wish them evil, I actually come here because I wish them well.

I wish the enlighenment of truth on all including my self.

the truth will set you free folks.

Of coursee, they were for you - I prayed for 'all the members' and you're a member. I certainly didn't put a caveat on the prayer saying.... 'except for the following .....' :lol::lol::lol: I may not be a perfect Christian - I'm still practicing. :eusa_angel:

Or for fuck sake, this praying thing is starting to get out of hand.

Can't we all just insult each other?

Here, I will start: stop butt fucking me with your Sky God.

Last edited:
I said a prayer for you all. I apologize for any offense caused. :lol::lol:

I've been prayed for by a lot of Christians, many Muslims, a few Buddhists, a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses, a Mormon or two and a whole town full of Hindus when I was in India.

The efforts seemed sincere, for the most part... Were there any results, positive or negative? No, not really... but if I can make a fellow human feel more connected to their God just by sincerely listening for a few moments to their pleas to their God for my good fortune and or salvation, it's the least I can do for them.

In the humble opinion of this average Joe, anyone who resents the effort, is a xenophobic asshole who fears their own god in all the wrong ways.

Thanks to you and thanks to all the peoples of all of the Gods who cared enough to think of me in their most important and personal conversations with their perceived Creator.

You're not given up on yet, remember the power of prayer.

I said a prayer for you all. I apologize for any offense caused. :lol::lol:

I've been prayed for by a lot of Christians, many Muslims, a few Buddhists, a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses, a Mormon or two and a whole town full of Hindus when I was in India.

The efforts seemed sincere, for the most part... Were there any results, positive or negative? No, not really... but if I can make a fellow human feel more connected to their God just by sincerely listening for a few moments to their pleas to their God for my good fortune and or salvation, it's the least I can do for them.

In the humble opinion of this average Joe, anyone who resents the effort, is a xenophobic asshole who fears their own god in all the wrong ways.

Thanks to you and thanks to all the peoples of all of the Gods who cared enough to think of me in their most important and personal conversations with their perceived Creator.

I don't seek to convert others, I didn't pray for everyone on here to see my light and become Catholic. I prayed for their individual wellbeing and courage. Unlike you, I don't judge others... even you.

I don't seek to convert others, I didn't pray for everyone on here to see my light and become Catholic. I prayed for their individual wellbeing and courage. Unlike you, I don't judge others... even you.

I became a Catholic to marry my first wife.

But I crossed my scrotum during the marriage mass so it really did not count.

You Judgeing me now.

I like to have sex in Catholic churches, but only with women.

So I can not be a priest.

Last edited:
I like to have sex in Catholic churches, but only with women.

So I can not be a priest.

You should be ashamed of yourself for that. There is no need to be insulting.

Ms. California, I don't think I am the institution that needs to be ashamed here.

Really I don't.

Your anger would be better directed cleaning up your own place of worship.

Just saying.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back