at Georgia town hall with Herschel Walker, Lindsey Graham & Tim Scott, Hannity brags he warned Walker he will be smeared, Graham & Scott praise Walker

Every time there's a Democrat as president. Jimmy Carter to Fuckwad Biden. Putin has more American patriotism than Fuckwad Biden. We need McCarthy type hearings. Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the democratic party.

Such incredible ignorance and stupidity on your part. Are YOU not watching the war crimes Putin is committing. I guess you want Trump to murder opponents and bomb civilians too.

Thanks for proving you have no love of America at all. The Trump Cult is out to overthrow democracy in the USA and you're cheering the dictators.

Such incredible ignorance and stupidity on your part. Are YOU not watching the war crimes Putin is committing. I guess you want Trump to murder opponents and bomb civilians too.

Thanks for proving you have no love of America at all. The Trump Cult is out to overthrow democracy in the USA and you're cheering the dictators.
Democracy in America has come to mean one party democrat rule. That's why they say "our democracy" so often. Yes. It needs to be overthrown, crushed, ground into dust.

I am watching what our controlled media says is Putin's war crimes. If these are real and Putin was committing them on American democrats he would be a Russian Lafayette.

The left didn't "smear Walker". He was condemned by his own words, his history of mental health problems and his own family members.

Walker wrote a book about his "multiple personality disorder". Why would you promote someone for office so spectacularly unqualified???
Apparently Walker is honest about his past, unlike Warnock who we find out ran over his wife during a spat.

Last edited:

If it wasn’t for Biden’s complete mishandling of our foreign policies and cutting fossil fuel from the US to Europe, Putin wouldn’t have had the revenue to launch an invasion. Not to mention Biden’s obvious dementia that Putin sees as weakness.

Forum List

Back