At Kea’au High School, half of the 'girls' relay team is now boys

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
A little more of what we keep being told isn't happening. Being a woman isn't biological, it's mental and there are no opportunities being stolen from real females. None.

Two boys have sparked heated debate across Hawaii after competing in — and winning — multiple girls’ track and field competitions. Lana Huff and Frankie-Lyn Mocilio were permitted to compete on the Kea’au High School girls’ track team because they “identify” as girls.

Lana Huff, who previously ran boy’s cross country as Brandon Huff, went from being ranked 72nd in the girls' 200-meter race to number 19 in the state rankings all within one week. He won a medal for both the 200 meter and pole vaulting, and in the process took a state qualifying spot away from a female athlete. Huff ended the season as one of the top 24 female athletes in the State of Hawai’i, qualifying him for the state championships. Only 24 girls statewide can claim this honor thanks to their hard work and dedication — but, with Huff’s participation, that number goes down to 23 girls eligible for a spot.

Huff would have ranked 565th in the state for the boys if he hadn’t switched to the girls' team.

If half of the team are biological boys, why not just call it a coed team?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Here is an even better question, if biological boys can have a team all their own, why can't girls? Then again, that only leads me to another question, are there any male teams that have made exceptions for females who want to identify as a male?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Here is an even better question, if biological boys can have a team all their own, why can't girls? Then again, that only leads me to another question, are there any male teams that have made exceptions for females who want to identify as a male?

If girls can have their own team, and boys can have their own team, and the disabled can have their own team, why can't transexuals have their own team?

A little more of what we keep being told isn't happening. Being a woman isn't biological, it's mental and there are no opportunities being stolen from real females. None.

Two boys have sparked heated debate across Hawaii after competing in — and winning — multiple girls’ track and field competitions. Lana Huff and Frankie-Lyn Mocilio were permitted to compete on the Kea’au High School girls’ track team because they “identify” as girls.

Lana Huff, who previously ran boy’s cross country as Brandon Huff, went from being ranked 72nd in the girls' 200-meter race to number 19 in the state rankings all within one week. He won a medal for both the 200 meter and pole vaulting, and in the process took a state qualifying spot away from a female athlete. Huff ended the season as one of the top 24 female athletes in the State of Hawai’i, qualifying him for the state championships. Only 24 girls statewide can claim this honor thanks to their hard work and dedication — but, with Huff’s participation, that number goes down to 23 girls eligible for a spot.

Huff would have ranked 565th in the state for the boys if he hadn’t switched to the girls' team.

The girls are going to have to rise up against that garbage.
I got their back, but they gotta get real about that stuff there. That kills all of women's sport competitions. Fuck That!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Boys teams don’t disallow girls anyway. They rarely qualify because they’re not as strong. But they’re allowed to try out.

I thought the title said Keanu High School , as in Keanu Reeves High School...

Never thought of it before but it actually goes beyond winning a trophy over a real girl, now we are talking about new records by trannies wiping out accomplishments of real women who hold records in the past. Before too long, women will be all but canceled, past and present.

So much for Title IX

Simple damn solution...base sports participation on sex and not gender.

Forum List

Back