At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

Is it just plain blind luck that authorities arrived on scene in "60 seconds and surrounded him, or were they there waiting?" If you count off sixty seconds. they had to be just around the corner on the same block, or closer.
I think it was the information officer that said , no, a minute, minute and a half after someone stated 60 seconds. I have a feeling they were just trying to express it was really fast.

They will kill this guy if he claims that...………...

That is true, the far-right will kill him to keep it quiet.
The left and the right, matters not to the deep state
:yes_text12: THE DEEP STATE OF COURSE!
It's amazing how much the deep state bothers the members of the deep state who MUST brand every person who mentions the deep state a conspiracy theorist.

Funny how I said ten years ago that the government was recording phone calls, as Edward Snowden proved.

But he is not really in Moscow either right?

Yawning at the deep state

THE DEEP STATE!

Formerly called the Illuminati and or the skulls...……………

The Deep State

Numerous leftists were already blaming President Trump for the Annapolis newspaper shooting, despite the fact that police had not yet revealed a motive.

Leftists Already Blaming Trump For Annapolis Shooting Without Knowing Motive

Of course they are would it be any other way this is how the MSM get their pathetic sheep to believe the lies and they do just like the Russian bs and we have the severely stupid falling for that one.

Early reports hint...

Of course they do... and by golly that's enough to convince you...

Couldn't be a domestic issue... couldn't be a local pissed off about a story about his business... nope, has to be motivated by Trump...

Trump is a lousy human being in general (though I imagine if you're family he treats you right), but why not wait until the police provide the motive after they interview the POS? Why embrace the rumor and innuendo? Oh, that's right... because it fits your shitty political narrative.
You mean motivated by Maxine Waters ordering people to kill Trump supporters
Does it really matter if he is a Republican or Democrat? He is a piece of Shit, and lives are devastated. Just shut up. Holy cow the extent you liberals will go.
LOL in your demented mind I am a liberal...……………………….

Take your pills

And by the way, YES is matters if he took orders from Adolf Waters

Hey Rosy, how's about we wait and find out from the police what his motivation was. If it was because of Waters, feel free to bitch about her and the Dems. But, because we don't know yet, could you please refrain from speculation? All that does is cause more division on the board.

You'd think that people on here could act like adults rather than kids on the playground blaming one group for something.

Guy walks into anapolis paper and starts blasting people . Early reports hint he might be an anti media but . Which is the mantra of Trump and the right .

Gunman shoots into Maryland newsroom, kills at least five
It would come as no surprise if the shooter turned out to be a rightwing loon ‘attacking’ the ‘evil liberal media.’
If so they deserve it.
See how well groomed trumpanzees are?
NO I don't.
You just called journalists traitors who deserve to be murdered. Uncle Donald would be proud. You’re a fucking piece of shit.
The ones who are lying and starting all this hate are criminals that should be tried and dealt with.

Guy walks into anapolis paper and starts blasting people . Early reports hint he might be an anti media but . Which is the mantra of Trump and the right .

I just read that Hannity sez Obama and Maxine Waters inspired the incident. This incident is NOT funny, but his response sure is. All I can think of is Sean as Wile E Coyote adding a drop of water to a mote and up springs this huge headline blaming the two he named. Sure glad they got this shooter alive. At least we can learn a motive...in time.

He should be blaming Trump . Trump vilifies the press every day .

If you are going to say Maxine encourages violence , they you have to say Trump does the same .

I blame you for every shooting in the last 5 years. Your type spanks it at your keyboard over pictures of shot people.

It would come as no surprise if the shooter turned out to be a rightwing loon ‘attacking’ the ‘evil liberal media.’

But so far it has only been the libtards you canonize. Your hero’s.
Of course...the poster who starts all the threads about shootings in other countries and murders by other than guns here...that guy sure gets off on that kind of thing...that Second Amendment kind of guy.
Why don't you stop lying and shut your goddam mouth?

Nor would it come as a surprise if the shooter turned out to be a leftwing loon, attacking the media because it failed to report enough that Trump was icky. Nor would it come as a surprise if the shooter paid no attention to anything Trump said, yet we saw him blamed for the attack for the next 6 months.

Little surprises any more.

Is it just plain blind luck that authorities arrived on scene in "60 seconds and surrounded him, or were they there waiting?" If you count off sixty seconds. they had to be just around the corner on the same block, or closer.
I think it was the information officer that said , no, a minute, minute and a half after someone stated 60 seconds. I have a feeling they were just trying to express it was really fast.[/QUOTE
What we have here is fodder for Conspiracy Theorists.

reasonable people don't call for violence in the streets again conservatives.
I assume you’re referring to Maxine Waters. She never called for violence against conservatives.

But Donald called for violence against protesters at his rallies — even offering to pay legal fees of supporters who committed violent acts against protesters — and his supporters delivered.

But you don’t want to talk about that, do you?
Big difference in addressing/responding to those who come purposely to create chaos, disrupt, and even resort to violence in the form of assault if need be, than to initiate it first....... The left initiates the bullcrap then Trump responds..... It is that the left tells people to go and do those very things that are being responded to by the conservatives now..... The Demon-crats/radical lefties have been doing it all along. Who do you think stirred up the mobs ?? Sure wasn't conservatives.

Trump is just responding and not initiating, just remember that.

Last edited:
Early reports hint...

Couldn't be a domestic issue... couldn't be a local pissed off about a story about his business... nope, has to be motivated by Trump...

Trump is a lousy human being in general (though I imagine if you're family he treats you right), but why not wait until the police provide the motive after they interview the POS? Why embrace the rumor and innuendo? Oh, that's right... because it fits your shitty political narrative.
Does it really matter if he is a Republican or Democrat? He is a piece of Shit, and lives are devastated. Just shut up. Holy cow the extent you liberals will go.

Take your pills

Hey Rosy, how's about we wait and find out from the police what his motivation was. If it was because of Waters, feel free to bitch about her and the Dems. But, because we don't know yet, could you please refrain from speculation? All that does is cause more division on the board.

You'd think that people on here could act like adults rather than kids on the playground blaming one group for something.

Nothing the police say is going to be real. They won't even admit what his name is, or say anything other than he used a long gun.

What the f.uck is a long gun, a revolutionary war musket? They know his name, and the gun he used at a minimum, why would anyone listen to their further BS

reasonable people don't call for violence in the streets again conservatives.
I assume you’re referring to Maxine Waters. She never called for violence against conservatives.

But Donald called for violence against protesters at his rallies — even offering to pay legal fees of supporters who committed violent acts against protesters — and his supporters delivered.

But you don’t want to talk about that, do you?
Big difference in addressing those who come purposely to create chaos, disrupt, and even resort to violence in the form of assault if need be, than to tell people to go and do those very things as the Demon-crats/radical lefties have been doing all along. Who do you think stirred up the mobs ?? Sure wasn't conservatives.

Actually, the first mob stirring came about after Obama was elected, and the conservatives were the ones that started it.

It was called the Tea Party.

Take your pills

Nothing the police say is going to be real. They won't even admit what his name is, or say anything other than he used a long gun.

What the f.uck is a long gun, a revolutionary war musket? They know his name, and the gun he used at a minimum, why would anyone listen to their further BS

You don't know what a long gun is? It is another term for a rifle, because a rifle is a "long gun" compared to a pistol.

Take your pills

You don't know what a long gun is? It is another term for a rifle, because a rifle is a "long gun" compared to a pistol.

Wrong because unconfirmed reports have the gun being a shotgun. My guess is a 5 round auto, the 5 main targets were killed 3 others hit by spread fire

You lose kid

Take your pills

Well, Maryland is a state ran by libwit scum so you can count on the fact that if this person is a lib we'll never hear about it. On the other hand if not then Trump sent him probably, right?

You know, blaming one side or the other before finding out the facts is nothing more than stupid demagoguery.

How's about we give the police a day or two for their investigation before we start bashing one side or the other?

Forum List

Back