at least 9.5 million have gained coverage

and you keep believing it... cause you repub-LIE-cans live in a world of fantasy ... why you guys fantasize so much that you actually believe you will take control of the senate and keep the house in 2014 ... now that's what I call living in a fantasy world ...

I suggest you get back on your meds. You are approaching truthmatters level of stupidity in your posts.

translation=you can't stand the truth !!!!!

There is no truth in your posts, none of them. its all spin and willful ignorance of any subtext under the surface.

9 Million....yeah, sure.

Lie big or go home is the new adopted motto of the Democrats.

Who here thought that obamacare was never going to hit their goals? They have had the press releases ready for months. After all, they've already lied about keeping your plan, your doctor, you affordability......why would they not lie about meeting their goals.....I predicted that they would hit their needed number months ago. Why? Because they wish it.

Love to see the progressive liar threads though. It smells of desperation.

Of those supposed, and I mean supposed, 6 million that signed up how many actually bought insurance policies, how many are young enough to make it work for the older more expensive to care for and how many didn't have policies before, including those that lost one due to the government regulations?

You can't claim victory until those questions are answered and the government isn't answering them. I wonder why?

OMG! Because of ObamaCare, the IRS will access to my financial info?

Why didn't anyone tell us this before?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

`

I hope you'll be the first they come after and wipe you out
then see how much you are laughing at others

9 Million....yeah, sure.

Lie big or go home is the new adopted motto of the Democrats.

Who here thought that obamacare was never going to hit their goals? They have had the press releases ready for months. After all, they've already lied about keeping your plan, your doctor, you affordability......why would they not lie about meeting their goals.....I predicted that they would hit their needed number months ago. Why? Because they wish it.

Love to see the progressive liar threads though. It smells of desperation.
we never lie about you keeping your plan, your doctor, you affordability.... there is a difference... but you keep believing you were lied to as the country passes you by

OMG! Because of ObamaCare, the IRS will access to my financial info?

Why didn't anyone tell us this before?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

`

I hope you'll be the first they come after and wipe you out
then see how much you are laughing at others

tell us stephoney how will they wipe you out over health care ??? we would love to hear your words of wisdom on that one ... do they tax you for getting your gallbladder out 1 million dollars ??? or you spleen out 500,000 dollars ??? how about a transplant... 2 million dollars for a transplant ??? or a pap smear stephoney .30cents ??? come on stephone, tell oh wise one, what will it cost us in the end.???

Last edited:
Of those supposed, and I mean supposed, 6 million that signed up how many actually bought insurance policies, how many are young enough to make it work for the older more expensive to care for and how many didn't have policies before, including those that lost one due to the government regulations?

You can't claim victory until those questions are answered and the government isn't answering them. I wonder why?

about 2 month ago BCBS was asked by the press what was the percentage of people paying ... they said at that time about 80% of them have paid their first payment as of January 1... the rest were waiting for their currant policy to expire that was BCBS response ... so you tell us what you think it is... because BCBS HAS TOLD US ALREADT .. THATS ONE COMPANY

Forum List

Back