🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At Least One Person Can See Sarah Palin For What She Really Is

Sarah Palin Called An Idiot For Using Vets As Political Pawns! - YouTube.

This is clip was taken at the recent protest at the WWII Memorial. Sarah Palin showed up (uninvited, just the Canadian/Cuban/Texan Ted Cruz).

She is talking about how wrong it is to use Veterans as political pawns, while doing exactly that.

People who organized the protest did not invite either Caribu Barbie or the Cruz Missle, and later publically admonished both of them for using the protest as a photo-op.

She is the master of using political as political pawns and political props --

trig-palin-at-rnc.jpg

The woman whose grandchild meets the exact definition of bastard, is now using that derogatory term to disparage her political opponents. Ya can't make this stuff up.

Sarah Palin Called An Idiot For Using Vets As Political Pawns! - YouTube.

This is clip was taken at the recent protest at the WWII Memorial. Sarah Palin showed up (uninvited, just the Canadian/Cuban/Texan Ted Cruz).

She is talking about how wrong it is to use Veterans as political pawns, while doing exactly that.

People who organized the protest did not invite either Caribu Barbie or the Cruz Missle, and later publically admonished both of them for using the protest as a photo-op.

She is the master of using political as political pawns and political props --

trig-palin-at-rnc.jpg

You little mother fucker would be the first one to slam her for not bringing her retarded child to events wouldn't you?

Once again the mention of Governor Palin sends a thousand liberals into orbit.

Could be worse - they could be running around Washington drooling on the floors of Congress.

Oh, wait, they already are!

The woman whose grandchild meets the exact definition of bastard, is now using that derogatory term to disparage her political opponents. Ya can't make this stuff up.

You deserve a special place Camp. Now you really do interest me. You could be mine.

Go see what the vets who worked to get a message out but got hijacked have to say

1mvetmarch.wordpress.com

Their message was not high jacked they got it out few if any outside of the left paid any attention to Palin or Cruz being there.

So you disagree with what the veteran organizations who sponsored the event. They are the ones who said their event was hijacked by Palin, Cruz, Lee and the TP. You also claim that the message of The Military Coalition which represented the over 30 veterans and military family groups got out their message dispite their claim that their message was hijacked. So, what was their message and how did it in any way resemble the one put out by the hijackers?

Give the link

Payland :eusa_naughty:
Veterans group to Cruz & Palin: Don?t ?hijack? us - Strange Bedfellows ? Politics News
Larry Klayman of a group called Freedom Watch role to demand that “this president leave town” and told Obama to “put down the Quran.”

Palin ripped into Obama, saying: ”You look around and you see these barricades and ask yourself, Is this any way that a commander in chief would show his respect, his gratitude to our military. This is a matter of shutdown priorities.”

You deserve a special place Camp. Now you really do interest me. You could be mine.

Breitbart of all places. Google breitbart corrupt bastards club. Lots of pages of sources publishing the story.

Why are liberals so stupid?

The entire event WAS POLITICAL!

The event was about the government shutdown of the memorials.

Payland :eusa_naughty:
Veterans group to Cruz & Palin: Don?t ?hijack? us - Strange Bedfellows ? Politics News
Larry Klayman of a group called Freedom Watch role to demand that “this president leave town” and told Obama to “put down the Quran.”

Palin ripped into Obama, saying: ”You look around and you see these barricades and ask yourself, Is this any way that a commander in chief would show his respect, his gratitude to our military. This is a matter of shutdown priorities.”

Not getting that at all. Run that by me again.

Why are liberals so stupid?

The entire event WAS POLITICAL!

The event was about the government shutdown of the memorials.

No it wasn't. That is why the veteran groups got pissed off. Palin and Cruz and Lee and the TP projected it as that and that is what the public saw and heard. That is what is meant by "hijacking" the event. Closure of the Memorial was just one small symbolic part of what the event was about. Issue's of far more importance were ignored by the media because of the politicizing. But if people refuse to aknowledge what the veterans and military families have to say in an official and non disputable way because they are just stuck on Sarah and Ted and the TP there is nothing that can be gained by discussing the situation. Except to point out that the TP put themselves before and above wounded veterans, the wives of KIA servicemen, the Irag/Afhanistan Veterans of America, the Vietnam Veterans of America, The Military Order of the Purple Heart, The Military Families Assoc. of America and all the other groups who got stepped on by Sarah, Cruz, Lee and the Tea Party.

Palin is amazing to me.

I love her to death. Some way some how she rocks it.

I hear Palin is up for an award as the most transparently disingenuous person on TV with an honorable mention as the person with the most cumbersome oblique references made in a incoherent manner without the benefit of an ability to finish a thought with what's customarily known as the end of a sentence.

That achievement (or lack thereof) is made all the more startling when one recalls that Palin majored in Communications.

Bravo, Sarah!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back