🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At Least One Person Can See Sarah Palin For What She Really Is

By making themselves the center of attention, duh.

But they weren't the center of attention as I already pointed out just showing up was not going to high jack anything they would have had to say or do something outlandish or dramatic to become the center of attention and thus high jack the message they didn't so despite the claims otherwise they didn't high jack anything nor is there any proof that they ever tried to.

They were attempting to. They thought they would. Neither of them realizes how irrelevant they have become.

Really what are you basing they were attempting to on? And showing up is not attempting to Palin may very well be irrelevant Cruz love or hate him is far from irrelevant right now he has more name recognition than any politician in Washington outside of President Obama and the press can't get enough of him yet despite that he did not upstage the veterans which should tell you he wasn't trying to.

Did it work? I mean Republicans shut down the government, and when it begins to shut down, begin crying the Democrats are shutting down the government.
Two Republican politicians then see the shutdown as an opportunity to further their own political careers by protesting the Republican shutdown.
Seems like two Republican politicians just jumped on a chance to further their own careers.
Is that so wrong?

oh for crying loud, do you people ever grow up and ever stop hating just to hate?

Palin isn't even a Politician and has no BEARING on your Pathetic lives, yet you all STILL find a reason to hate her, and have no shame posting it for all to see on the Internet

it's a frikken sickness with you people, it's ugly and show's your true characters

I don't hate Palin I envy her, it is estimated that Palin has made about 12 million dollars since her entrance into national politics. So if she is no longer a politician why does she keeps her hand in the political game, money, fame, good American, why?

Did it work? I mean Republicans shut down the government, and when it begins to shut down, begin crying the Democrats are shutting down the government.
Two Republican politicians then see the shutdown as an opportunity to further their own political careers by protesting the Republican shutdown.
Seems like two Republican politicians just jumped on a chance to further their own careers.
Is that so wrong?

oh for crying loud, do you people ever grow up and ever stop hating just to hate?

Palin isn't even a Politician and has no BEARING on your Pathetic lives, yet you all STILL find a reason to hate her, and have no shame posting it for all to see on the Internet

it's a frikken sickness with you people, it's ugly and show's your true characters

I don't hate Palin I envy her, it is estimated that Palin has made about 12 million dollars since her entrance into national politics. So if she is no longer a politician why does she keeps her hand in the political game, money, fame, good American, why?

and that chaps your asses? how much has the Obama's made since he became President?
that should chap your all's asses more than anything, that these ELECTED politicians are getting RICH while serving in office..but NO. it's how much PALIN MADE AND MAKE and she isn't in any Political OFFICE

I swear you people are the shallowest and pettiest and scary that you all vote...that's what's helping in tearing this country down and apart

Last edited:

and that chaps your asses? how much has the Obama's made since he became President?
that should chap your all's asses more than anything, that these ELECTED politicians are getting RICH while serving in office..but NO. it's how much PALIN MADE AND MAKE

I swear you people are the shallowest and pettiest and scary that you all vote...that's what is tearing this country
I can't help but notice Palin making money and still keeping her hand in in politics bothers those on the left but Bill Clinton making millions since he left office and still keeping his hand in politics does not.

I love Sarah! Nobody has been as entertaining, since Pat Paulson ran for president!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4kWLUnorTU]Pat Paulsen Editorials (Smothers Brothers Comedy Hr,1967/68) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

that should chap your all's asses more than anything, that these ELECTED politicians are getting RICH while serving in office..but NO. it's how much PALIN MADE AND MAKE

I swear you people are the shallowest and pettiest and scary that you all vote...that's what is tearing this country
I can't help but notice Palin making money and still keeping her hand in in politics bothers those on the left but Bill Clinton making millions since he left office and still keeping his hand in politics does not.

BINGO
they are two faced hypocrites of the smallest kind of people in this country
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, they prove it over and over

She and Cruz were the sleaziest of the sleazes...shutting down the government and then using veterans to protest the shutdown they engineered. Sleazy scum. Idiot was too nice.

maybe they should have sent them/lead them to the home of dept. interiors chief? :rolleyes:

She and Cruz were the sleaziest of the sleazes...shutting down the government and then using veterans to protest the shutdown they engineered. Sleazy scum. Idiot was too nice.

Seawytch, you used to be some what of the more sensible of the left on this board

but you went off into full blown hate filled lefty la la land...shame really

that should chap your all's asses more than anything, that these ELECTED politicians are getting RICH while serving in office..but NO. it's how much PALIN MADE AND MAKE and she isn't in any Political OFFICE

I swear you people are the shallowest and pettiest and scary that you all vote...that's what's helping in tearing this country down and apart

Politicians have always used political office to make money, for many politicians that is the sole purpose of politics and elections. Yet the country has been also blessed by some politicians that actually wanted to help the nation and the American people. If we look back in our history we can find both types the money-politicians and the help-American politicians, the weakness is we cannot seem to tell the difference between the two when they are running for office.

Politicians have always used political office to make money, for many politicians that is the sole purpose of politics and elections. Yet the country has been also blessed by some politicians that actually wanted to help the nation and the American people. If we look back in our history we can find both types the money-politicians and the help-American politicians, the weakness is we cannot seem to tell the difference between the two when they are running for office.

well said, and Virginia for instance is about to find out, terry mculiffe is nothing but a political fixer and $$ man.....hey, he wants to be a politico, ok, well, thats after he got fabulously wealthy being nothing but a guy who rushed $$ by hook or by crook, and yes they both have them. he just happens to be running for gov.

Whatever Cucinelli's faults real or imagined, if Virgina wants terry, they'll get what they deserve, just as we did...

A rocket, launched by conventional means, soars for a few seconds and then may or may not achieve orbit.

A liberal. launched by the mere appearance of Governor Palin, fulminates on the launch pad for several minutes looking like the damp squib it is. But then it soars skyward, consuming itself with flaming passion. .

You're describing masturbation, which is all Palin means to both Liberals and Conservatives.

When did you need to be invited to go to a public memorial? By the isn't denying the families of fallen solider's death benefits using them as political pawns also? Which was something that the President could have prevented with a executive order.

Go see what the vets who worked to get a message out but got hijacked have to say

1mvetmarch.wordpress.com

Their message was not high jacked they got it out few if any outside of the left paid any attention to Palin or Cruz being there.

So you disagree with what the veteran organizations who sponsored the event. They are the ones who said their event was hijacked by Palin, Cruz, Lee and the TP. You also claim that the message of The Military Coalition which represented the over 30 veterans and military family groups got out their message dispite their claim that their message was hijacked. So, what was their message and how did it in any way resemble the one put out by the hijackers?

Go see what the vets who worked to get a message out but got hijacked have to say

1mvetmarch.wordpress.com

Their message was not high jacked they got it out few if any outside of the left paid any attention to Palin or Cruz being there.

So you disagree with what the veteran organizations who sponsored the event. They are the ones who said their event was hijacked by Palin, Cruz, Lee and the TP. You also claim that the message of The Military Coalition which represented the over 30 veterans and military family groups got out their message dispite their claim that their message was hijacked. So, what was their message and how did it in any way resemble the one put out by the hijackers?

I believe you have made that claim a couple of times now on this thread yet you have not provided a link to support that claim I did a search and found nothing outside of a couple of partisan websites making the same claim but providing no real proof. The group was upset with the closure of memorials in Washington due to the shutdown stalemate the brief comments made by Palin and Cruz were in line with those feelings i will point out again the media coverage of that rally was focused on the veterans not Cruz or Palin. You can't high jack a rally if the media and the people are focusing their attention on the veterans not you if you are unable or unwilling to grasp this concept there is nothing I can do for you.

I believe you have made that claim a couple of times now on this thread yet you have not provided a link to support that claim I did a search and found nothing outside of a couple of partisan websites making the same claim but providing no real proof. The group was upset with the closure of memorials in Washington due to the shutdown stalemate the brief comments made by Palin and Cruz were in line with those feelings i will point out again the media coverage of that rally was focused on the veterans not Cruz or Palin. You can't high jack a rally if the media and the people are focusing their attention on the veterans not you if you are unable or unwilling to grasp this concept there is nothing I can do for you.

I just checked the web address I provided 1mvetmarch.wordpress.com it is still up and running. I also checked the facebook link on that page. It still works.

In this FOX News appearance, even Megyn Kelly is stunned by the inanity of the Sarah Palin word salad babble, so she has to cut Palin off. Clearly, Megyn Kelly has become dirty liberal as well, as has everyone who fails to worship St. Sarah with sufficient fervor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kdoFgAccqB0]Sarah Palin First Appearance on The Kelly File with Megyn Kelly | October 17, 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

We have fallen into a boring routine whenever Palin speaks. She always makes distorted, misinformed and foolish comments that are easy to attack by the media and her opponents. It is ofcourse the media's job to point out the misinformation she spews, and her opponents should be expected to pounce on her because she is a spokesperson for the TP. Being impossible to defend her ridiculous and outragious comments, her supporters resort to deflection by accusing everyone who criticizes her of being "haters" and "anti-women". Same routine everytime she speaks.

We have fallen into a boring routine whenever Palin speaks. She always makes distorted, misinformed and foolish comments that are easy to attack by the media and her opponents. It is ofcourse the media's job to point out the misinformation she spews, and her opponents should be expected to pounce on her because she is a spokesperson for the TP. Being impossible to defend her ridiculous and outragious comments, her supporters resort to deflection by accusing everyone who criticizes her of being "haters" and "anti-women". Same routine everytime she speaks.

A palindrome is something that reads the same if read backwards. What Sarah says would make the same sense if she said it backwards.

Sarah will make a fine Republican candidate for President. She embodies the essence of their political philosophy. The irony of her projection at that monument is lost on the majority of their base.

Forum List

Back