🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At Least One Person Can See Sarah Palin For What She Really Is

Once again the mention of Governor Palin sends a thousand liberals into orbit.

Could be worse - they could be running around Washington drooling on the floors of Congress.

Oh, wait, they already are!

Giddy with the prospect that she will run for the GOP nomination in 2016 perhaps? She should. A perfect model of the Modern Republican.

Payland :eusa_naughty:
Veterans group to Cruz & Palin: Don?t ?hijack? us - Strange Bedfellows ? Politics News
Larry Klayman of a group called Freedom Watch role to demand that “this president leave town” and told Obama to “put down the Quran.”

Palin ripped into Obama, saying: ”You look around and you see these barricades and ask yourself, Is this any way that a commander in chief would show his respect, his gratitude to our military. This is a matter of shutdown priorities.”

Not getting that at all. Run that by me again.

Let's put this in perspective. The "playing stupid" is getting old.
The Military Coalition put out a formal statement after Palin and other TP spokespeople spoke at the event. The Military Coalition is the umbrella group that represents 33 veteran, active Military and military family organizations. Amoung them is the GOLD STAR WIVES. The GOLD STAR WIVES are the wives of servicemen who were killed in action. The Military Coalition represented the feelings of the GOLD STAR WIVES. To reject what the Military Coalition said is to reject what the GOLD STAR WIVES and 32 other groups had to say. Unless you can show a statement made by the GOLD STAR WIVES that rejects what TMC said, you are taking Sarah's side instead of the side of the wives who lost their husbands in service to our country. That means you don't support them. It means you don't support WOUNDED WARRIORS PROJECT or THE MILITARY ORDER OF THE PURPLE HEART. It means you don't support the IRAQ and AFGHANSTAN VERERANS OF AMERICA. It means you support Sarah over and above veterans that may not agree with your political agenda.

Palin is amazing to me.

I love her to death. Some way some how she rocks it.

I hear Palin is up for an award as the most transparently disengenuous person on TV with an honorable mention as the person with the most cumbersome oblique references made in a incoherent manner without the benefit of an ability to finish a thought with what's customarily known as the end of a sentence.

That achievement (or lack thereof) is made all the more startling when one recalls that Palin majored in Communications.

Bravo, Sarah!

OMG.... the motherfucking irony.... ^^^^^^^^^^

:lol::lol::lol:

We have fallen into a boring routine whenever Palin speaks. She always makes distorted, misinformed and foolish comments that are easy to attack by the media and her opponents. It is ofcourse the media's job to point out the misinformation she spews, and her opponents should be expected to pounce on her because she is a spokesperson for the TP. Being impossible to defend her ridiculous and outragious comments, her supporters resort to deflection by accusing everyone who criticizes her of being "haters" and "anti-women". Same routine everytime she speaks.

A palindrome is something that reads the same if read backwards. What Sarah says would make the same sense if she said it backwards.

Your posts are also palindrome: GNU DUNG.

That is the African version of bull s#it.

Last edited:
Once again the mention of Governor Palin sends a thousand liberals into orbit.

Could be worse - they could be running around Washington drooling on the floors of Congress.

Oh, wait, they already are!

Giddy with the prospect that she will run for the GOP nomination in 2016 perhaps? She should. A perfect model of the Modern Republican.

I wonder if she's worried that Guam is going to tip over?

:lol:

Let's put this in perspective. The "playing stupid" is getting old.
The Military Coalition put out a formal statement after Palin and other TP spokespeople spoke at the event. The Military Coalition is the umbrella group that represents 33 veteran, active Military and military family organizations. Amoung them is the GOLD STAR WIVES. The GOLD STAR WIVES are the wives of servicemen who were killed in action. The Military Coalition represented the feelings of the GOLD STAR WIVES. To reject what the Military Coalition said is to reject what the GOLD STAR WIVES and 32 other groups had to say. Unless you can show a statement made by the GOLD STAR WIVES that rejects what TMC said, you are taking Sarah's side instead of the side of the wives who lost their husbands in service to our country. That means you don't support them. It means you don't support WOUNDED WARRIORS PROJECT or THE MILITARY ORDER OF THE PURPLE HEART. It means you don't support the IRAQ and AFGHANSTAN VERERANS OF AMERICA. It means you support Sarah over and above veterans that may not agree with your political agenda.

So what?

I don't give a shit what one group says. Are they the be all and the end all of every veteran's association?

They can go fuck themselves if they don't like Palin. Oh and btw her son serves asswipe. AND I rock with Red Fridays douchebag. AND the Highway of Heroes so you can just go suck it.

AND I support any one who was at that event that day. It's called the FIRST asshole.

Some all of the Palin Praisers will wake and see her for what she is, a Political Whore is more interested in bendy straws than them.

A Huckster has more honesty and if anyone of those idiots who think Palin is dumb enough to think that she will ever again run for public office deserve to be conned.

Palin is all about the money, she does not care about anyone but herself.

Some all of the Palin Praisers will wake and see her for what she is, a Political Whore is more interested in bendy straws than them.

A Huckster has more honesty and if anyone of those idiots who think Palin is dumb enough to think that she will ever again run for public office deserve to be conned.

Palin is all about the money, she does not care about anyone but herself.

A good enema would cause you to lose most of your body weight.:razz:

Forum List

Back