🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At Least One Person Can See Sarah Palin For What She Really Is

The message of the veterans coalition did not get out. The message that got out was the politicized message of Palin and Cruz. That is what the media covered. In addition, instead of the dignified non partisan message put forward by the veterans groups, Palin, Cruz, Lee and the TP gave a false projection of the veterans being a rowdy group that put all the blame on the White House.
Hijacked is not my word. Hijacked is the word used by The Military Coalition, which is the umbrella organization for the 33 groups that sponsored and promoted events in over 60 cities. The one in DC got all the attention. The coalitions message did not get heard. The only message heard was the TP message as presented by Palin, Cruz, Lee and the TP. The wishs of the veterans were ignored. The politicians put their agenda in front of the veterans issues.

Their message got out I don't recall anyone even interviewing Palin or Cruz the day of the rally if anyone did not hear or get the message of the veterans it's because they either choose not to or choose to focus their attention on Cruz and Palin in which case not getting the message is squarely on them. Those of us who were paying attention got their message those who did not well I have covered that.

I suspect no one from the media interviewed Palin or Cruz because they are considered irrelevant.
Which proves my point that they did not high jack the veterans message as has been claimed here .

Some vets don't believe the whole show was worth 25 billion dollars just for Cruz and Palin to butt into their event.

I think Sarah Palin is smart. I think she has done really well for herself. But she needs an education in something other than journalism if she is going to be a successful politician. She is lacking in her understanding of the sciences and of law. I think a lot of people want to hope she will be the salvation of this bloated government, and I think she would like to be. But she just doesn't have what it takes to cut it in that tough a situation.

The reason rw's idolize her is that she has made a success out of being a professional quitter. Just as rw's don't want to pay for their own health care, they also want to be paid to sit at the company computer and type tripe all day.

$arah has done exactly what they wish they could do. She gets paid the big bucks for doing nothing but sucking up to a Muslim.

1385625_657157010972834_1731015688_n.jpg

As a Veteran, I am sure that most Veterans appreciate Palin and Cruz bringing attention to their plight. Sure, there are always exceptions, but it's also true most veterans do not appreciate the incompetence of our CIC!

Not getting into a memorial is not really a "plight".

Not being able to get jobs, housing, medical care because the damn Rs ignore them, or worse, want to take benefits away from them - now THAT is a "plight".

Lemmesee, who is it that fights for housing, jobs, medical care for vets? That would be our president, vice president and our first and second ladies.

As a Veteran, I am sure that most Veterans appreciate Palin and Cruz bringing attention to their plight. Sure, there are always exceptions, but it's also true most veterans do not appreciate the incompetence of our CIC!

Not getting into a memorial is not really a "plight".

Not being able to get jobs, housing, medical care because the damn Rs ignore them, or worse, want to take benefits away from them - now THAT is a "plight".

Lemmesee, who is it that fights for housing, jobs, medical care for vets? That would be our president, vice president and our first and second ladies.

A liberal, bleeding-heart, lying POS is what you are!

Creating jobs and slowing down wasteful spending are characteristics of the Rs, and that's what Vets appreciate. The Ds hurt Vets more with their false appearance of concerns similar to how they have "helped" black people.

Sarah Palin Called An Idiot For Using Vets As Political Pawns! - YouTube.

This is clip was taken at the recent protest at the WWII Memorial. Sarah Palin showed up (uninvited, just the Canadian/Cuban/Texan Ted Cruz).

She is talking about how wrong it is to use Veterans as political pawns, while doing exactly that.

People who organized the protest did not invite either Caribu Barbie or the Cruz Missle, and later publically admonished both of them for using the protest as a photo-op.

Whoever yelled out "You're an idiot" should get a bonus.

The reason rw's idolize her is that she has made a success out of being a professional quitter. Just as rw's don't want to pay for their own health care, they also want to be paid to sit at the company computer and type tripe all day.

$arah has done exactly what they wish they could do. She gets paid the big bucks for doing nothing but sucking up to a Muslim.

humhumm, how that Weiner election coming along...He was FORCED out for showing his pecker around the internet and then went and ran for office

I guess she should of resigned over some scandal then come back and run for office

you people are such losers as human beings of the lowest kind...Sarah had a son in the military she has every RIGHT to associate herself with them

just go on with your hate it's what most of you live for and you save a special hate for women it seems....and then you grovel at the feet of some man who allowed these memorials be closed off TO OUR VETS, Obama
you're all waste to huamanity

Last edited:
Their message got out I don't recall anyone even interviewing Palin or Cruz the day of the rally if anyone did not hear or get the message of the veterans it's because they either choose not to or choose to focus their attention on Cruz and Palin in which case not getting the message is squarely on them. Those of us who were paying attention got their message those who did not well I have covered that.

I suspect no one from the media interviewed Palin or Cruz because they are considered irrelevant.
Which proves my point that they did not high jack the veterans message as has been claimed here .

I think they tried to hijack the verterans' message but didn't because the media found them to be irrelevant.

I think they tried to hijack the verterans' message but didn't because the media found them to be irrelevant.

I'm just curious how do you and other's think they were going to high jack the veterans message? Just showing up at the rally was not going to do it so even if they had been interviewed what exactly do you think they were going to say or do to high jack the message?

Talking to veterans is not using them as political pawns. Blocking access to open air memorial sites IS using them as political pawns.

See the difference?

Toots, if there had been no cameras there, Palin wouldn't have been there either.
See the difference?

I'm just curious how do you and other's think they were going to high jack the veterans message? Just showing up at the rally was not going to do it so even if they had been interviewed what exactly do you think they were going to say or do to high jack the message?

they don't have a clue, just follow the hateful herd of a few supposed vets is all they need to run with their hate

it's pathetic and shameful, but they don't care

Four threads on this all stared, BY THE LEFT on this board
they couldn't wait even enough to do a damn search

Last edited:

By making themselves the center of attention, duh.

we know, that is only reserved for Democrat politicians
If she had a son he would look like one of our vets, OH WAIT, SHE DOES...........how firkken dare she attend and speak at this

you people, (liberals, Democrats, progressives, commies) are some of the MOST INTOLERANT in this country, no if's and's or but's about it

Last edited:

But they weren't the center of attention as I already pointed out just showing up was not going to high jack anything they would have had to say or do something outlandish or dramatic to become the center of attention and thus high jack the message they didn't so despite the claims otherwise they didn't high jack anything nor is there any proof that they ever tried to.

But they weren't the center of attention as I already pointed out just showing up was not going to high jack anything they would have had to say or do something outlandish or dramatic to become the center of attention and thus high jack the message they didn't so despite the claims otherwise they didn't high jack anything nor is there any proof that they ever tried to.

They were attempting to. They thought they would. Neither of them realizes how irrelevant they have become.

Did it work? I mean Republicans shut down the government, and when it begins to shut down, begin crying the Democrats are shutting down the government.
Two Republican politicians then see the shutdown as an opportunity to further their own political careers by protesting the Republican shutdown.
Seems like two Republican politicians just jumped on a chance to further their own careers.
Is that so wrong?

humhumm, how that Weiner election coming along...He was FORCED out for showing his pecker around the internet and then went and ran for office

I guess she should of resigned over some scandal then come back and run for office

you people are such losers as human beings of the lowest kind...Sarah had a son in the military she has every RIGHT to associate herself with them

just go on with your hate it's what most of you live for and you save a special hate for women it seems....and then you grovel at the feet of some man who allowed these memorials be closed off TO OUR VETS, Obama
you're all waste to huamanity

Did he show his "pecker"? I heard he only showed his underwear.

Did it work? I mean Republicans shut down the government, and when it begins to shut down, begin crying the Democrats are shutting down the government.
Two Republican politicians then see the shutdown as an opportunity to further their own political careers by protesting the Republican shutdown.
Seems like two Republican politicians just jumped on a chance to further their own careers.
Is that so wrong?

oh for crying loud, do you people ever grow up and ever stop hating just to hate?

Palin isn't even a Politician and has no BEARING on your Pathetic lives, yet you all STILL find a reason to hate her, and have no shame posting it for all to see on the Internet

it's a frikken sickness with you people, it's ugly and show's your true characters

Last edited:

Forum List

Back