🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At Least One Person Can See Sarah Palin For What She Really Is

It's the mystery of the decade why feminists and liberals don't love Sara Palin. She is the poster child for everything feminists told their daughters that they could become. Is it about giving birth to a Down's Syndrome child rather than killing it in the womb? It can't be about politics can it? Maybe the sissie hate filled homos took over the democrat establishment and they hate all heterosexual women. Nothing else makes sense.

Great post whiteall. :eusa_clap:

I was unaware that you had to be gay and worship someone to know that if you insulted their wife in front of them that they would beat the crap out of you. Im not a violent person, but if you insulted my wife I could be.

You'd never get that money. You've got a jury problem. No one is going to reward you for getting your butt kicked after insulting a man's wife. In fact, everyone will pretty much say you got what you deserved for being stupid no matter what the law says.

Stupid concetp you have there. I'd go ahead and gamble on mine rather than yours. Still not convinced Todd would knock out my teeth. Maybe I would knock out his while I defended myself. Maybe I could learn him a thing or two about street fighting. Kick his ass and get his money too!

internettoughguy.jpg

That doesn't look anything like me. I'm in my 60's. Not a tough guy either, but been in some tough situations and a few pretty good scrapes. Had my ass kicked a few times. It's not such a big deal.

So you see Sarah Palin as she really is and have concluded that what she really is is an idiot?

You are aware that people are extremely complex, right?

You also realize that people aren't stupid just because you disagree with them, don't you?

And nothing you've posted supports your accusation that she is an idiot. The evidence of her life shows the exact opposite. She's a reasonably prudent and shrewd woman. Is she perfect? No. No mortal is. Is she all knowing and all wise? Hardly, but then neither are any of us.

I'd like to believe we are all geniuses in our own way. It's just not always apparent where are gifts lie. Sometimes genius is easy to recognize. Musical genius. Intellectual genius. Military genius. etc. But often it's not. Some genius is so difficult to see that we don't even recognize it in ourselves.

I don't agree with Sarah on all things. But I see no guile in her. And I don't see the hubris that is overwhelming that many in Washington have.

Maybe you should worry less about her being an idiot and work on making sure you aren't. I've been learning alot lately that it doesn't matter as much if others don't live up to our expectations. What's more important is we live up to our own values. If others fail to live their values, that's between them and the Lord. That's not to say we shouldn't preach and encourage others to follow Christ and do what is right. But we shouldn't condemn others as we often do. Especially over something as silly as what political party they belong to.

Old habits are hard to break though.

That's a nice post Avatar 4321. It's good to be able to praise the words of someone with whom I often disagree.

I think the Republicans should continue to think that Palin is a viable candidate for President. Believe that the Democrats are afraid of her, feel threatened by her, are obsessed with her. Believe she is someone to put your faith in and who could win the Presidency. Believe she is a force to be reckoned with. Believe she can beat out Hillary or any other Democratic candidate. Believe it and put her up for the ticket! Yes, do it! Do it. We hate and fear her because she is such a political powerhouse. Run her for President. Do.:D

Why are Democrats so obsessed with Sarah Palin. Is it because most Democrat women look like this?

hillary_clinton.jpg

The Dems are definitely not going to get the autosexual vote. Like most of Fox viewers, I watch it just so I can get hard gawking at all the bimbo beauty queens they hire.

I wonder who she ran over in her rush to get in front and grab the mic.....

MIKE, not "mic." The media's scribbling prostitutes are nasty and conceited. Their misspellings are nothing but power plays. Though nowhere near as educated as people think they are, they know perfectly well that this is unphonetic. They get a sense of power by writing something stupid and having people follow their lead.

how sweet, 15 threads on this already posted all for their hate of Palin

and using our vets to spread it

you people don't care about the vets, LOSERS

Palin has accomplished more in her life than most of you haters of her ever will, but HATE ON

Last edited:
Good ol' Sarah! Every time I think of her, I think of:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mez8LZzA-tw]Dean Martin and Goldie Hawn - Dumb Is Beautiful - But Kaleidoscope Means... I Love You - YouTube[/ame]

Sarah Palin Called An Idiot For Using Vets As Political Pawns! - YouTube.

This is clip was taken at the recent protest at the WWII Memorial. Sarah Palin showed up (uninvited, just the Canadian/Cuban/Texan Ted Cruz).

She is talking about how wrong it is to use Veterans as political pawns, while doing exactly that.

People who organized the protest did not invite either Caribu Barbie or the Cruz Missle, and later publically admonished both of them for using the protest as a photo-op.

When did you need to be invited to go to a public memorial? By the isn't denying the families of fallen solider's death benefits using them as political pawns also? Which was something that the President could have prevented with a executive order.

This is clip was taken at the recent protest at the WWII Memorial. Sarah Palin showed up (uninvited, just the Canadian/Cuban/Texan Ted Cruz).

She is talking about how wrong it is to use Veterans as political pawns, while doing exactly that.

People who organized the protest did not invite either Caribu Barbie or the Cruz Missle, and later publically admonished both of them for using the protest as a photo-op.

When did you need to be invited to go to a public memorial? By the isn't denying the families of fallen solider's death benefits using them as political pawns also? Which was something that the President could have prevented with a executive order.

Go see what the vets who worked to get a message out but got hijacked have to say

1mvetmarch.wordpress.com

Last edited:
how sweet, 15 threads on this already posted all for their hate of Palin

and using our vets to spread it

you people don't care about the vets, LOSERS

Palin has accomplished more in her life than most of you haters of her ever will, but HATE ON

You don't get to step on and abuse the trust of over 30 veterans organizations and walk away with a smile and a blink and not expect repercussions.
Sarah Palin was the one who used the vets, not the other way around.
Given the choice of standing with Palin, or standing with the partial list of groups listed below, some folks will choose the list rather than Palin
GOLD STAR WIVES
WOUNDED WARRIORS PROJECT
VIETNAM VETERANS OF AMERICA
IRAG/AFGHANISTAN VETERANS OF AMERICA
MILITARY ORDER OF THE PURPLE HEART
AMVETS
AMERICAN LEGION
VETERANS OF FORIEGN WARS
JEWISH WAR VETERANS
MARINE CORPS LEAGUE
MATIONAL MILITARY FAMILY ASSOC.
MARINE CORPS RESERVE ASSOC.
AIR FORCE ASSOC.
AIR FORCE SERGEANTS ASSOC'
MARINE CORPS RESERVE ASSOC.
MILITARY CHAPLINS ASSOC.
AIR FORCE WOMENS ASSOC.

A rocket, launched by conventional means, soars for a few seconds and then may or may not achieve orbit.

A liberal. launched by the mere appearance of Governor Palin, fulminates on the launch pad for several minutes looking like the damp squib it is. But then it soars skyward, consuming itself with flaming passion. Spiraling aimlessly, and finally expires just shy of achieving orbit. Pity that most survive the ride.

Go see what the vets who worked to get a message out but got hijacked have to say

1mvetmarch.wordpress.com

Their message was not high jacked they got it out few if any outside of the left paid any attention to Palin or Cruz being there.

1mvetmarch.wordpress.com

Their message was not high jacked they got it out few if any outside of the left paid any attention to Palin or Cruz being there.

The message of the veterans coalition did not get out. The message that got out was the politicized message of Palin and Cruz. That is what the media covered. In addition, instead of the dignified non partisan message put forward by the veterans groups, Palin, Cruz, Lee and the TP gave a false projection of the veterans being a rowdy group that put all the blame on the White House.
Hijacked is not my word. Hijacked is the word used by The Military Coalition, which is the umbrella organization for the 33 groups that sponsored and promoted events in over 60 cities. The one in DC got all the attention. The coalitions message did not get heard. The only message heard was the TP message as presented by Palin, Cruz, Lee and the TP. The wishs of the veterans were ignored. The politicians put their agenda in front of the veterans issues.

1mvetmarch.wordpress.com

The message of the veterans coalition did not get out. The message that got out was the politicized message of Palin and Cruz. That is what the media covered. In addition, instead of the dignified non partisan message put forward by the veterans groups, Palin, Cruz, Lee and the TP gave a false projection of the veterans being a rowdy group that put all the blame on the White House.
Hijacked is not my word. Hijacked is the word used by The Military Coalition, which is the umbrella organization for the 33 groups that sponsored and promoted events in over 60 cities. The one in DC got all the attention. The coalitions message did not get heard. The only message heard was the TP message as presented by Palin, Cruz, Lee and the TP. The wishs of the veterans were ignored. The politicians put their agenda in front of the veterans issues.

Their message got out I don't recall anyone even interviewing Palin or Cruz the day of the rally if anyone did not hear or get the message of the veterans it's because they either choose not to or choose to focus their attention on Cruz and Palin in which case not getting the message is squarely on them. Those of us who were paying attention got their message those who did not well I have covered that.

Ha!

Sarah Palin has the same set of ovaries Hillary does.. yet she is seen in a different light. Yea, for a liberal, not even human nature will get in the way of their opinions of others.

As a Veteran, I am sure that most Veterans appreciate Palin and Cruz bringing attention to their plight. Sure, there are always exceptions, but it's also true most veterans do not appreciate the incompetence of our CIC!

Their message got out I don't recall anyone even interviewing Palin or Cruz the day of the rally if anyone did not hear or get the message of the veterans it's because they either choose not to or choose to focus their attention on Cruz and Palin in which case not getting the message is squarely on them. Those of us who were paying attention got their message those who did not well I have covered that.

I suspect no one from the media interviewed Palin or Cruz because they are considered irrelevant.

Forum List

Back