At Least Six Pats Will Pass on Trump

... How was that Bush economy for you

For the majority of two terms it was pretty good, actually.
Its not what the score is in the middle of a game that counts, but the final score, and Bush failed miserably
Unk has no idea what he is blabbing about....

Scrub's first term was the worst of any POTUS since The Great Depression....

Presidents And Prosperity: The Underlying Data

Plug in the numbers for Scrub I and Scrub II......

Scrub I displaced Poppy at the bottom......then Scrub II came along to wrest that distinction from Scrub I....

Your source, as you know, is garbage. Not Forbes, but you are citing an article from 2004. Twelve years ago. It includes nothing from the last term of President Bush and nothing, at all about petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama.

Care to try again?

Just five days out from the Super Bowl, the number of New England Patriots who have declared their intention to skip the team’s celebratory visit to the White House has jumped to six. So much for the Patriots being Trump’s team.

The first two players to say they’d sit out the White House reception did so shortly after the win. And both tight end Martellus Bennett and safety Devin McCourty made it clear that Trump was the reason why. Asked if he was concerned about the response from Trump-supporting Patriots owner Robert Kraft, Bennett said he wasn’t “worried at all.”

The four players who have since joined Bennett and McCourty have given a range of reasons…

Then there’s Chris Long, the only white Patriots player to publicly announce his plans to skip the White House. The defensive end, who publicly spoke out in favor of 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and his national-anthem protest earlier this year, wrote on Twitter that he’s “skipping” the visit…

At this rate, Tom Brady might have to go see his pal all alone.

At Least 6 Patriots Plan to Skip White House

One of the Pats players did not go to see BO a couple of years ago. That being said, they are over 21 they can do what they want.

WASHINGTON—In an effort to respond to the vast and ever-changing dangers faced by the nation’s commander-in-chief, Secret Service administrators announced Wednesday the creation of an Emotional Protection Division to safeguard President Donald Trump’s psyche.
...meanwhile it's you guys running around in shit stained diapers. Go call Dr. Phil.

You're smart not to buy into Vlad_hombe's garbage. The article he cites is The Onion. A famously humor and satire site. I doubt he even knows.

Secret Service Adds Emotional Protection Division To Safeguard Trump’s Psyche
Without part of the url.
http://www.theonion.com/article/secret-service-adds-emotional

Vlad_hombre comes to us here from a tiny, local FAR LEFT PROGRESSIVE forum in Pensacola. When President Trump was elected, they just went unhinged. Val is one of them most filled with anger, hate and vitriol. He simply cannot control himself.

It's about time we keep the liberal filth out of our White House.....
we all know how well this country ran during the Bush years, and most likely will be worse going forward. How was that Bush economy for you

The Bush economy was great until the Democrats took the Congress for the last two years.
The Bush economy was great until he crashed it

Congress never passed any bills that would have caused the Great Bush Recession of 2008

Ask Barney Frank.

Gladly......name the bill that Frank passed that crashed the economy

There was no "bill" necessary. Barney Frank and Chris Dodd were the chairs of their respective finance committees who passed the rules for Fannie and Freddie. One thing they did was raise the percentage of sub-prime loans in their respective portfolios.

That meant that their loan standards had to be dropped for sub-prime loans which then had to be made available to all.

Democrats actions leading to Mortgage Collapse B.B.

From New York Times
Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending
Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending

From Bloomberg News
How the Democrats Created the Financial Crisis
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&refer=columnist_hassett&sid=aSKSoiNbnQY0

The Administration’s Unheeded Warnings About the Systemic Risk Posed by the GSEs, ie Fannie, Freddie etc.)
Just the Facts: The Administration's Unheeded Warnings About the Systemic Risk Posed by the GSEs

Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Democrats of Financial Crisis; Meltdown

The Wall Street Journal Barney’s Rubble
Barney's Rubble

Mashup of Maxine Waters & Barney Frank - Then Vs. Now
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The Bet That Blew Up Wall Street
Steve Kroft On Credit Default Swaps And Their Central Role In The Unfolding Economic Crisis
The Bet That Blew Up Wall Street

Bush Called For Reform 17 Times In 2008 ALONE, here dating back to 2001! Duplicate of Whitehouse.archives Bush Called For Reform 17 Times In 2008 | Sweetness & Light

WASHINGTON—In an effort to respond to the vast and ever-changing dangers faced by the nation’s commander-in-chief, Secret Service administrators announced Wednesday the creation of an Emotional Protection Division to safeguard President Donald Trump’s psyche.
...meanwhile it's you guys running around in shit stained diapers. Go call Dr. Phil.

You're smart not to buy into Vlad_hombe's garbage. The article he cites is The Onion. A famously humor and satire site. I doubt he even knows.

Without part of the url.

Vlad_hombre comes to us here from a tiny, local FAR LEFT PROGRESSIVE forum in Pensacola. When President Trump was elected, they just went unhinged. Val is one of them most filled with anger, hate and vitriol. He simply cannot control himself.

Smart boy knows that the onion is a satirical site.

Dumbass doesn't realize it's spot on.

... How was that Bush economy for you

For the majority of two terms it was pretty good, actually.
Its not what the score is in the middle of a game that counts, but the final score, and Bush failed miserably
Unk has no idea what he is blabbing about....

Scrub's first term was the worst of any POTUS since The Great Depression....

Presidents And Prosperity: The Underlying Data

Scrub I displaced Poppy at the bottom......then Scrub II came along to wrest that distinction from Scrub I....

Your source, as you know, is garbage. Not Forbes, but you are citing an article from 2004. Twelve years ago. It includes nothing from the last term of President Bush and nothing, at all about petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama.

Care to try again?

Apparently you struggle with some part of

the link leads to a description of each of the categories....the rest is just a matter of going to FRED.......I've already done it....

To be fair, the Bush economy ran pretty well, until Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid took control of Congress. However, neither Bush nor Pelosi/Reid seemed to focus on what was best for Americans who were in distress.
No...it did not....and the election of 06 had nothing to do with the Great Recession....

LOL! I'm sure you're correct. It was just a coincidence.
As it is becoming clear that you have no shame, why don't you tell me how the election of 06 and The Great Recession are CAUSALLY linked.....

Do your own homework. Look at the regulations imposed by Congress after the election. Or, remain an blind partisan who gets so caught up in your war on Republicans that you blind yourself to the actions of your allies.

True Progressives are not afraid of the truth. Bye, now.
Do your own homework. Look at the regulations imposed by Congress after the election.

You're lying.....get your ignorant ass out of here...

home work too hard? Too bad. I can't say I'm surprised, though...your whole attitude screams ignorance.

I especially like how you waited to say "get out of here" after you saw I logged off...must have made you feel like such a tough guy. LOL!!!

Is there any piece of right wing garbage that you disagree with?
By the way, the financial disaster began in 2005, not 2008
Yep. The Dems took over the federal purse strings in 2004.
No they did not!!
You're right, it was 2006, the year before the economy went tits up.

No they did not!!
The country began its decline in late 2005 with the beginning of the housing crisis. That was also a republican congress

No they did not!!
The country began its decline in late 2005 with the beginning of the housing crisis. That was also a republican congress
Republicans weren't running Fannie and Freddie. Keep trying.

No they did not!!
Changing you story, huh, homer. Now tell us exactly what democrats did to ruin the economy

No they did not!!
Changing you story, huh, homer. Now tell us exactly what democrats did to ruin the economy
I just mentioned two. Can you read? Story is the same as I said MUCH earlier, Homes. Democrat spending was out of control and Bush was no fiscal conservative. He was their pet president. Never understood why the left hated him so.

No they did not!!
I just mentioned two. Can you read? Story is the same as I said MUCH earlier, Homes. Democrat spending was out of control and Bush was no fiscal conservative. He was their pet president. Never understood why the left hated him so.
Congress was run by republicans, Homer, Democrats didn't do the spending. OOpsie

Just five days out from the Super Bowl, the number of New England Patriots who have declared their intention to skip the team’s celebratory visit to the White House has jumped to six. So much for the Patriots being Trump’s team.

The first two players to say they’d sit out the White House reception did so shortly after the win. And both tight end Martellus Bennett and safety Devin McCourty made it clear that Trump was the reason why. Asked if he was concerned about the response from Trump-supporting Patriots owner Robert Kraft, Bennett said he wasn’t “worried at all.”

The four players who have since joined Bennett and McCourty have given a range of reasons…

Then there’s Chris Long, the only white Patriots player to publicly announce his plans to skip the White House. The defensive end, who publicly spoke out in favor of 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and his national-anthem protest earlier this year, wrote on Twitter that he’s “skipping” the visit…

At this rate, Tom Brady might have to go see his pal all alone.

At Least 6 Patriots Plan to Skip White House

Tell them they can't come and then they will demand that they be there since the White House belongs to the People, not the President.....which is correct and also why they should attend.

Without part of the url.

Smart boy knows that the onion is a satirical site.

Dumbass doesn't realize it's spot on.
It's a lie. The secret service added no division. You think they did. That makes you delusional.

Congress was run by republicans, Homer, Democrats didn't do the spending. OOpsie
Wrong. They took over in 2006. Oopsie, your ass.

Forum List

Back