At Least Six Pats Will Pass on Trump

Have I mentioned that Save is an idiot?

How is "liberal media" in charge of the polls, Save?

Do you understand ANYTHING about statistical methods?

I understand that the customer pays and if they don't like the results, polls get rerun. Statistical methods obviously are flawed as Hillary lost an election your side thought was a lock according to polls. :)

Who is "the customer" for a WSJ/NBC, or Gallup poll?
Statistical methods obviously are flawed as Hillary lost

Stop right there, Save......You're an idiot.....

How did the election polls workout for you moron?
Polls involve the gathering of statistics.....from which probabilities are calculated....

You clearly don't understand what this is about......

Just five days out from the Super Bowl, the number of New England Patriots who have declared their intention to skip the team’s celebratory visit to the White House has jumped to six. So much for the Patriots being Trump’s team.

The first two players to say they’d sit out the White House reception did so shortly after the win. And both tight end Martellus Bennett and safety Devin McCourty made it clear that Trump was the reason why. Asked if he was concerned about the response from Trump-supporting Patriots owner Robert Kraft, Bennett said he wasn’t “worried at all.”

The four players who have since joined Bennett and McCourty have given a range of reasons…

Then there’s Chris Long, the only white Patriots player to publicly announce his plans to skip the White House. The defensive end, who publicly spoke out in favor of 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and his national-anthem protest earlier this year, wrote on Twitter that he’s “skipping” the visit…

At this rate, Tom Brady might have to go see his pal all alone.

At Least 6 Patriots Plan to Skip White House
It's about time we keep the liberal filth out of our White House.....
we all know how well this country ran during the Bush years, and most likely will be worse going forward. How was that Bush economy for you

The Bush economy was great until the Democrats took the Congress for the last two years.
The Bush economy was great until he crashed it

Congress never passed any bills that would have caused the Great Bush Recession of 2008

Ask Barney Frank.

... How was that Bush economy for you

For the majority of two terms it was pretty good, actually.
Its not what the score is in the middle of a game that counts, but the final score, and Bush failed miserably
Unk has no idea what he is blabbing about....

Scrub's first term was the worst of any POTUS since The Great Depression....

Presidents And Prosperity: The Underlying Data

Plug in the numbers for Scrub I and Scrub II......

Scrub I displaced Poppy at the bottom......then Scrub II came along to wrest that distinction from Scrub I....

Partisan propaganda aside, President Bush oversaw a strong economy for most of two terms despite historic shocks.
You have no idea what you are yammering about....

The Forbes analysis considers 6 objective metrics......you are talking out of your hat....

You are, as always, welcome to offer an argument to the contrary......but you're gonna need to bring something more than pussy willows and cat tails....

Just five days out from the Super Bowl, the number of New England Patriots who have declared their intention to skip the team’s celebratory visit to the White House has jumped to six. So much for the Patriots being Trump’s team.

The first two players to say they’d sit out the White House reception did so shortly after the win. And both tight end Martellus Bennett and safety Devin McCourty made it clear that Trump was the reason why. Asked if he was concerned about the response from Trump-supporting Patriots owner Robert Kraft, Bennett said he wasn’t “worried at all.”

The four players who have since joined Bennett and McCourty have given a range of reasons…

Then there’s Chris Long, the only white Patriots player to publicly announce his plans to skip the White House. The defensive end, who publicly spoke out in favor of 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and his national-anthem protest earlier this year, wrote on Twitter that he’s “skipping” the visit…

we all know how well this country ran during the Bush years, and most likely will be worse going forward. How was that Bush economy for you

The Bush economy was great until the Democrats took the Congress for the last two years.

Congress never passed any bills that would have caused the Great Bush Recession of 2008

Ask Barney Frank.
Ask him what, you ignorant bluffing piece of shit?

To be fair, the Bush economy ran pretty well, until Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid took control of Congress. However, neither Bush nor Pelosi/Reid seemed to focus on what was best for Americans who were in distress.
No...it did not....and the election of 06 had nothing to do with the Great Recession....

LOL! I'm sure you're correct. It was just a coincidence.
As it is becoming clear that you have no shame, why don't you tell me how the election of 06 and The Great Recession are CAUSALLY linked.....

Do your own homework. Look at the regulations imposed by Congress after the election. Or, remain an blind partisan who gets so caught up in your war on Republicans that you blind yourself to the actions of your allies.

True Progressives are not afraid of the truth. Bye, now.
Do your own homework. Look at the regulations imposed by Congress after the election.

You're lying.....get your ignorant ass out of here...

After all, just look at his approval numbers

You guys and polls. :lol:

Those things win elections...
Lowest approval numbers for an incoming president in our history, and this is supposed to be his "honeymoon".

We have not had presidential approval number for our history moron. You got a few from John Quincy Adams?
You are right, only covering the last 100 years or so. Does that make his failure more palatable to you?

Ah, I hate to point out the obvious, Ben...but having low approval numbers isn't a "failure" on Trump's part. It simply illustrates how intolerant the left is. People were willing to give Barack Obama the benefit of the doubt. He came into office with extremely high approval numbers which then dipped when his policies failed. Trump comes in with historically low approval numbers because people like you won't "approve" of him no matter what he does! He could solve the immigration problem...create a booming economy...destroy ISIS...bring peace to the Middle East and cure cancer and you liberals STILL wouldn't approve of him! Contrast that to Obama...who got a Nobel Peace Prize for simply walking in the front door of the White House!

Trust me, Donald Trump knows exactly what he's up against when it comes to the main stream media and people like you.

Ask Barney Frank.
Ask him what...?

About this:
A Government-Mandated Housing Bubble

Hey, Barney Frank: The Government Did Cause the Housing Crisis

After all, just look at his approval numbers

You guys and polls. :lol:

Those things win elections...
Lowest approval numbers for an incoming president in our history, and this is supposed to be his "honeymoon".

We have not had presidential approval number for our history moron. You got a few from John Quincy Adams?
You are right, only covering the last 100 years or so. Does that make his failure more palatable to you?

Ah, I hate to point out the obvious, Ben...but having low approval numbers isn't a "failure" on Trump's part. It simply illustrates how intolerant the left is. People were willing to give Barack Obama the benefit of the doubt. He came into office with extremely high approval numbers which then dipped when his policies failed. Trump comes in with historically low approval numbers because people like you won't "approve" of him no matter what he does! He could solve the immigration problem...create a booming economy...destroy ISIS...bring peace to the Middle East and cure cancer and you liberals STILL wouldn't approve of him! Contrast that to Obama...who got a Nobel Peace Prize for simply walking in the front door of the White House!

Trust me, Donald Trump knows exactly what he's up against when it comes to the main stream media and people like you.
Ah, I hate to point out the obvious, Ben...but having low approval numbers isn't a "failure" on Trump's part. It simply illustrates how intolerant the left is. People were willing to give Barack Obama the benefit of the doubt. He came into office with extremely high approval numbers which then dipped when his policies failed.

There's The Narrative.....and then there's:

jpg

Obama approval hits 60% as end of term approaches - CNNPolitics.com

Ask Barney Frank.
Ask him what...?

About this:

Ask Barney Frank.
Ask him what...?

About this:

So you found Peter Wallison (about whom you clearly know nothing) so convincing, you cited him twice.......

First, allow me to repeat.....You're a fucking idiot...

Next, I would invite you to post the number of Wallison's fellow commission members who signed on to his "dissent"....

Once we've sorted that out, I'd be pleased to show you how Wallison and Pinto fudged the numbers, and how Wallsion actually lied about the commission's work.....

Have I mentioned that Save is an idiot?

How is "liberal media" in charge of the polls, Save?

Do you understand ANYTHING about statistical methods?

I understand that the customer pays and if they don't like the results, polls get rerun. Statistical methods obviously are flawed as Hillary lost an election your side thought was a lock according to polls. :)

Who is "the customer" for a WSJ/NBC, or Gallup poll?
Statistical methods obviously are flawed as Hillary lost

Stop right there, Save......You're an idiot.....

How did the election polls workout for you moron?
A Clueless Child

“I’ve been in this town for 26 years; I’ve never seen anything like this,” said Eliot Cohen, a senior State Department and National Security Council official under George W. Bush. “I genuinely do not think this is a mentally healthy president.”

Trump obsessively watches the performances of his aides on cable TV, something that previous presidents generally didn’t do. It appears he’s even made this part of his routine, The New York Times reports. And Saturday Night Live is also part of his agenda since he gets shredded pretty often by Alec Baldwin and his now-famous Trump impersonation. In this case, Trump is at turns blasé or enraged. And Melissa McCarthy’s recent performance as press secretary Sean Spicer left him quite “rattled,” Newsweek reports.

Ask Barney Frank.

Gladly......name the bill that Frank passed that crashed the economy

Ask Barney Frank.
Ask him what...?

About this:

Ask Barney Frank.
Ask him what...?

About this:

So you found Peter Wallison (about whom you clearly know nothing) so convincing, you cited him twice.......

Next, I would invite you to post the number of Wallison's fellow commission members who signed on to his "dissent"....

Once we've sorted that out, I'd be pleased to show you how Wallison and Pinto fudged the numbers, and how Wallsion actually lied about the commission's work.....

That's it, deny anything that doesn't support your narrative like a good little liberal.

Ask Barney Frank.
Ask him what...?

About this:

Ask Barney Frank.
Ask him what...?

About this:

That's it, deny anything that doesn't support your narrative like a good little liberal.

Zero......the answer is ZERO of Wallison's fellow commission members signed onto his dissent....

His analysis relies on the work of Mr. Pinto. To arrive at his conclusions, Mr. Pinto was obliged to change loan rating definitions.

So how did Wallison get to the conclusion that it was federal affordable housing policies that caused the crisis, despite the countervailing evidence? As Phil Angelides, chairman of the FCIC, has stated, “The source for this newfound wisdom [is] shopworn data, produced by a consultant to the corporate-funded American Enterprise Institute, which was analyzed and debunked by the FCIC Report.”

Angelides is of course referring to Wallison’s AEI colleague Edward Pinto. Wallison’s conclusion that federal affordable housing policies are primarily responsible for the financial crisis is based entirely on the research conclusions of Pinto, who finds that there are 27 million “subprime” or “high-risk” loans outstanding, with approximately 19.25 million of these attributable to the federal government’s affordable housing policies. As I point out in “Faulty Conclusions,” Pinto only gets to these numbers (which are radically divergent from all other estimates—for example, the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office estimates that there are only 4.59 million high-risk loans outstanding) by making a series of very problematic and unjustified assumptions.

Wallison: Still Wrong About Genesis of Housing Crisis - The Big Picture

Wallison would go on to claim, including in a congressional hearing, that the committee had disregarded Pinto's work. This was demonstrably false....

Now take a hike...

Let me guess, they're all black. That or a token white guy posing as an African American hero.

Let me take another guess, the average IQ of each is less than 100. That or they're emotionally unstrung which interferes with their intelligence.

Let me guess, they're all black. That or a token white guy posing as an African American hero.

Let me take another guess, the average IQ of each is less than 100. That or they're emotionally unstrung which interferes with their intelligence.
Why do all bigots support Trump?

Why do all bigots support Trump?

Same reason racists against white people support Obama? That's your logic numb nuts, I'm just trying to help you through this.

May Qaepernick Wind Up Like Darryl Stingley

Who cares about juiced-up dumb jock bullies? Only pot-bellied weakling couch potatoes, who get a false feeling of strength by watching those moral cowards beat one another to a pulp.

Forum List

Back