At this moment, who here believes the woman?

Do you believe Tara Reade?

• Yes.

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • He only took a sniff.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided who to believe.

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
Seems Ms. Reid
Who here believes that Tara Reade was finger raped by Joe Biden? I am not asking whether the case can be backed up, only whether you believe her.

Not me, I believe she's lied***. It's been 27 years and if she has not reported such an attack to the authorities then, and now cancelled a Sunday Appearance on Fox, the likelihood of such a vicious attack is not probable.

I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit and interviewed many abused women. Their stories were clear as to the trauma, but time and place were less so. In nearly three decades it is possible something happened between she and the senator, but having been to the Basement in the Senate Office Building, I have doubts that anything approaching her story would not have been observed, it is well lite and crowded:

View attachment 330991

the thing is that there is no motivation for her to lie. None whatsoever. And the fact that she has received the wrath of every feminazi on the planet with this disrespect of a Liberal demigod, it takes an incredible amount of courage to be honest about this.

Not true.
People want their 15 minutes of fame, even if they have to commit mass murder in order to get it.
And feminazis do not support ANY male candidate, so would greatly prefer Biden out of the race.

The he said, she said stuff is a real problem.

Especially after 30 years.

Since I have no choice but to believe them......I don't believe either of them.

So, it's a non-issue......

Who here believes that Tara Reade was finger raped by Joe Biden? I am not asking whether the case can be backed up, only whether you believe her.
Finger Raped? No.

Did Joe come on to her? I would bet he did.
Ms. Reade said this today reported by the Associated Press:

“I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”

Reade said she described her issues with Biden but “the main word I used — and I know I didn’t use sexual harassment — I used ‘uncomfortable.’ And I remember ‘retaliation.’”

It sounds like she’d be a “no” in your poll.

She said she was too scared to admit the sexual assault.

So you are accusing her of lying. What happened to believe all women?

As I said with Kavanaugh, if you don’t report it at the time or close to it, you can’t report it later and expect protections from the law. Did you believe Ford? Hypocrite much?

The people HEARD and considered Ford's testimony. I think all that should be expected now is for the people to hear Reade's testimony. Having Senate hearings in this matter this fall would allow people to make up their own minds, like they did with Ford

I imagine it will happen.

If someone makes something up a long time ago, that does not at all make is more believable later.
Your views are typically male; It does make it VERY believable when they account it to other people in private and make no effort to profit from publicizing it.

The fact she did not try to do something to protect others from attacks greatly undercuts any credibility.
Not at all. Rape is a traumatization of the worst kind, the deepest kind of personal violation. It profoundly affects many women the rest of their lives who spend all their years trying to get away from thought of it, not take it public and face further shame. It has nothing to do with caring about others, not if you feel too deeply depressed and violated by it to even deal with it yourself for a long time.

That makes no sense, and you claiming something is "typically male" totally destroys any credibility and logic since you have no idea what my gender may be.

Telling something to gain attention from other friends while doing nothing to help prevent other attacks, is not at all believable.
If the friends believed her, then they also are guilty.

And you clearly are lying, because I specifically said she did not have to go public in order to protect others.
She could have at least slapped Biden, in order to punish him and reinforce the idea he should not have been doing that. There are dozens of appropriate things she could have done, including blackmail, warning other employees, those above Biden, those below Biden, etc.

1588528564416.png

Now Reade is saying that she "Did not exactly" accuse Biden of Sexual Assault.

There are enough holes in this woman's story to it look like Swiss Cheese.

She claims she filed a complaint about the sexual assault, but there is no record of such a complaint being made, Reade is saying she cannot find a copy of the report nor is there record of the investigation or the results of such an investigation.

Reporters from several news agencies have interviewed members of then Senator Biden Staff whom Reade claims she told about the alleged Sexual Assault and to a person they deny ever hearing Reade's account of the assault.

According to Reade she believes the report of the assault are being held by the University of Delaware, but according to University the papers they have are records of Biden's time in the Senate and not of a personal nature.

Biden has asked the Senate Secretary to release of all documents regarding Reade's claims. So far no word on that and doing creates a double edge sword for the Republican Controlled Senate.

If such a complaint is indeed found and released, it does destroy Biden's Campaign, but it opens to door for demands by Democrats to force 45 to be held accountable for the claim of over 20+Women who have accused 45 of Sexual Misconduct. 45 has boasted of Sexually Assaulting Women ("Grab The By The Pussy"). No such documentation of the alleged assault exists andshould the Republican Controlled Senate releases a state to that effect they face the wrath of 45, a Man not known for accepting bad news.

Republicans will also have to an avalanche of demands for 45 being held accountable for his Sexual Misconduct, he says all the Women who have accused him improper Sexual Conduct are liars (a statistic impossibility). IF Biden is guilty, then 45 should also be held accountable for his misconduct.

There is also the fact that this Reade did not bring her alleged assault by Biden to press during the Primaries where such a story would have made headlines and part the never ending 24-7 Cable News Cycle.

Bernie Sanders would have made an attempt to vet this story and if it was in fact real, he would have used it. None of other Candidates running for the Democratic Nomination (Men AND Women) said anything the alleged assault either. Such an assault would be been the nail in the coffin for Biden.

I question Reade's motives and her backing.

A whole helluva of smoke and no fire.
Informative.

This is a conservative message board. What do you think the results of the poll will be

I’m conservative and unless she has evidence, it is a he said/she said issue and I believe he’ll be fine. Same stance as I had with Ford/Kavanaugh, which was less believable because her witnesses didn’t remember anything at all.

I bet the three yahoos that voted they don't believe her are stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats that haven't been taking their TDS meds and that actually think that the Clown Creepy Joe would make a Jim Dandy President. LOL!

I lean toward supporting her.......unlike a woman accusing a republican.....who will get money and awards from left wing groups, this woman will get nothing and will likely have her life destroyed. There is no pay out for her to come forward which leans toward her accusation being true.

Biden is done. He has been for a while. Some will keep pretending and deflecting until he ultimately steps down and HRC steps in.

I believe the evidence....Tara Read's is only hearsay, as in what she told others...Though she told a lot of people, it's still hearsay.

Given that, she has far more evidence than Balsey-Ford and the Creepy P0rn Lawyer ever had on Kavanaugh.
Do you believe what she told the Associated Press, that the report she made to the Senate office twenty something years ago will not support her present claim, due to the fact she had only reported him for complimenting her legs, and that now she has even cancelled her interview on the matter with FOX NEWS?
Who I believe or not isn't at issue....Read has had numerous people -friends and not so much- come out and say that they heard her tell exactly the same story about her encounter when it happened....Ford, had zero such corroboration.

All that said, it's still hearsay.

Then there is no such crime as sexual assault. Anything that doesn't leave behind DNA can't possibly be a crime and, even then, unless there's a witness to the violence, the man just says, "She wanted it." Let's just take on the Muslim model - unless there are four male witnesses there was no rape. The left love Muslims anyway..

On the other hand, a woman could get any man in prison by simply claiming he stuck his finger in her 30 years ago.

I"m not sure what the solution is. Right at this 10 seconds, I'm thinking something like a 90 day statute of limitations for adult victims.

Undecided here. I haven't read about the matter as "she said, he said" matters never appealed to my interest. I only want justice done through use of our legal system meanwhile I'll steer clear of the daily gossip.

Do you believe what she told the Associated Press, that the report she made to the Senate office twenty something years ago will not support her present claim, due to the fact she had only reported him for complimenting her legs, and that now she has even cancelled her interview on the matter with FOX NEWS?
You Democrats are paying the price for screwing Bernie Sanders in the primaries. Now the BernieBros are getting their revenge through Tara Reade.

She's a Democrat who worked as a Democrat Aid for a Democrat Senator in the Democratic party. What possible motivation would she have to make this up??
She's a Bernie supporter who still has student loan debt. She wants Bernie Sanders to wave a magic wand and erase the debt she incurred. Oh I love watching the Democrat infighting.

No matter if it happened or not this is a nasty thing for democrats to do to one of their own.

Forum List

Back