At this moment, who here believes the woman?

Do you believe Tara Reade?

• Yes.

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • He only took a sniff.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided who to believe.

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
Batty F'in menopausal women having batty delusions from 25 to 30 years ago.

She's in the same boat as Kavanaugh accusers.
More lame do-for-do looking crap, which is not a good look to begin with!

I don't necessarily believe her.
It's the way Dims are handling this, is the issue.
How are they handling it? Asking for a full investigation?

Is that how they're handling it?

With Trump and Kavenaugh, it was an automatic "Believe Women".
Where are the #MeToo'ers ?
Where is the 'Women's March' ?

When it was a Republican being accused, that was all Dims needed.
Now that a Dim is being accused, suddenly we need a full scale investigation.

Merriam-Webster Logo
SINCE 1828

hypocrisy
noun

hy·poc·ri·sy | \ hi-ˈpä-krə-sē also hī- \

plural hypocrisies

Definition of hypocrisy

1 : a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel His hypocrisy was finally revealed with the publication of his private letters. especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion our conventional morality often serves as a cover for hypocrisy and selfishness — Lucius Garvin

2 : an act or instance of being a member of the Democrat party

you have the wrong picture.

CAAF8D61-04FF-41B7-85A6-8C5C762F7933.jpeg

Merriam-Webster Logo
SINCE 1828

hypocrisy
noun

plural hypocrisies

Definition of hypocrisy

1 : a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel His hypocrisy was finally revealed with the publication of his private letters. especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion our conventional morality often serves as a cover for hypocrisy and selfishness — Lucius Garvin

where is your slut shaming? Accusing her of lying? Analysis of all the inconsistencies and story changes? The shredding of her character?

Hypocrisy goes both ways.

Seems Ms. Reid
Who here believes that Tara Reade was finger raped by Joe Biden? I am not asking whether the case can be backed up, only whether you believe her.

Not me, I believe she's lied***. It's been 27 years and if she has not reported such an attack to the authorities then, and now cancelled a Sunday Appearance on Fox, the likelihood of such a vicious attack is not probable.

I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit and interviewed many abused women. Their stories were clear as to the trauma, but time and place were less so. In nearly three decades it is possible something happened between she and the senator, but having been to the Basement in the Senate Office Building, I have doubts that anything approaching her story would not have been observed, it is well lite and crowded:

View attachment 330991

the thing is that there is no motivation for her to lie. None whatsoever. And the fact that she has received the wrath of every feminazi on the planet with this disrespect of a Liberal demigod, it takes an incredible amount of courage to be honest about this.

Yeah there is. She is now famous. And she could make a lot of money on a tell-all. Some people will do anything for fame. I am troubled by the manner in which she has made this public - a FaceBook post. And by her willingness to talk to the media before the police or any legitimate investigation.

The Obama Administration has also said they vetted Joe Biden thoroughly, and found nothing - and they were really looking.

Last but not least, her story is changing from minute to minute - which is never a good sign.

Seems Ms. Reid
Who here believes that Tara Reade was finger raped by Joe Biden? I am not asking whether the case can be backed up, only whether you believe her.

Not me, I believe she's lied***. It's been 27 years and if she has not reported such an attack to the authorities then, and now cancelled a Sunday Appearance on Fox, the likelihood of such a vicious attack is not probable.

I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit and interviewed many abused women. Their stories were clear as to the trauma, but time and place were less so. In nearly three decades it is possible something happened between she and the senator, but having been to the Basement in the Senate Office Building, I have doubts that anything approaching her story would not have been observed, it is well lite and crowded:

View attachment 330991

the thing is that there is no motivation for her to lie. None whatsoever. And the fact that she has received the wrath of every feminazi on the planet with this disrespect of a Liberal demigod, it takes an incredible amount of courage to be honest about this.

Yeah there is. She is now famous. And she could make a lot of money on a tell-all. Some people will do anything for fame. I am troubled by the manner in which she has made this public - a FaceBook post. And by her willingness to talk to the media before the police or any legitimate investigation.

The Obama Administration has also said they vetted Joe Biden thoroughly, and found nothing - and they were really looking.

Last but not least, her story is changing from minute to minute - which is never a good sign.

Here's the thing. Ms. Reade has been subjected to violent threats by rabid Bidenholics frothing at the mouth. She is basically in hiding now. Sleepy Joe's has riled his base into a violent hysteria, where they seem unwilling to allow Ms. Reade to have her own opinions as to what came down. I was looking on Democrat Underground, Bidenistas are saying she is literally "full of shit". Biden needs to speak to his base and take responsibility for their fit of anger against this Tara broad.

Seems Ms. Reid

View attachment 330991

Here's the thing. Ms. Reade has been subjected to violent threats by rabid Bidenholics frothing at the mouth. She is basically in hiding now. Sleepy Joe's has riled his base into a violent hysteria, where they seem unwilling to allow Ms. Reade to have her own opinions as to what came down. I was looking on Democrat Underground, Bidenistas are saying she is literally "full of shit". Biden needs to speak to his base and take responsibility for their fit of anger against this Tara broad.

Your Donald didn't take responsibility, Joe Biden has. Time will tell, the BIG LIES of people like you won't decide the November Election, Joe Biden is a good man, Trump is an asshole (IMO of course).'

Seems Ms. Reid

View attachment 330991

Agree, this is one more effort by the right wing to protect the current Authoritarian Regime.

We already know what you believe. We also already know what you believe about the 25 accusers against Trump. It’s impossible to take you people seriously.

Was Tara sexually assaulted? It’s possible, but then again, most of the people who worked there couldn’t corroborate ever hearing she made the accusation.

If someone makes something up a long time ago, that does not at all make is more believable later.
Your views are typically male; It does make it VERY believable when they account it to other people in private and make no effort to profit from publicizing it.

The fact she did not try to do something to protect others from attacks greatly undercuts any credibility.
Not at all. Rape is a traumatization of the worst kind, the deepest kind of personal violation. It profoundly affects many women the rest of their lives who spend all their years trying to get away from thought of it, not take it public and face further shame. It has nothing to do with caring about others, not if you feel too deeply depressed and violated by it to even deal with it yourself for a long time.
Your faux outrage is noted. Does that mean you believe Trump’s 25 accusers?

If someone makes something up a long time ago, that does not at all make is more believable later.
Your views are typically male; It does make it VERY believable when they account it to other people in private and make no effort to profit from publicizing it.

The fact she did not try to do something to protect others from attacks greatly undercuts any credibility.
Not at all. Rape is a traumatization of the worst kind, the deepest kind of personal violation. It profoundly affects many women the rest of their lives who spend all their years trying to get away from thought of it, not take it public and face further shame. It has nothing to do with caring about others, not if you feel too deeply depressed and violated by it to even deal with it yourself for a long time.

Trump is not the guy who is running around telling us to believe all women. He knows very well some women lie.

Plus, the accusations are not least bit credible. This accusation is, there is always that too. President Trump also has not demonstrated sniffing women...

In short, your false equivalency fell flat on its face.

Trump is not the guy who is running around telling us to believe all women. He knows very well some women lie.

Plus, the accusations are not least bit credible. This accusation is, there is always that too. President Trump also has not demonstrated sniffing women...

Obviously his dumbass wouldn’t say to believe all women. Are you listening to yourself right now? Christ. You don’t even know jack shit about all 25 accusations against Trump lol. You’re just pretending you do because you’re a partisan hack.

Oh and we don’t need to see Trump sniffing women because he said himself he grabs pussy without consent.

Obviously his dumbass wouldn’t say to believe all women. Are you listening to yourself right now? Christ. You don’t even know jack shit about all 25 accusations against Trump lol. You’re just pretending you do because you’re a partisan hack.

Oh and we don’t need to see Trump sniffing women because he said himself he grabs pussy without consent.

I have zero interest in your TDS. I will enjoy it tremendously when he wins and idiots like you will cry again. You and I both know very well that everything you said is a lie.

Merriam-Webster Logo
SINCE 1828

hypocrisy
noun

plural hypocrisies

Definition of hypocrisy

View attachment 331570

This is the picture of her when Biden allegedly raped her:

Mother-of-Biden-accuser-Tara-Reade-called-into-Larry-King-about-it-in-1993.jpg

That makes no sense, and you claiming something is "typically male" totally destroys any credibility and logic since you have no idea what my gender may be.
Really? It makes sense to 99 out of 100 people. So shall we count you as an idiot? And are you saying then that you are a woman?

Telling something to gain attention from other friends while doing nothing to help prevent other attacks, is not at all believable.
That is where your pathetic reasoning fails. How to do figure she told others "to gain attention?" WHAT attention did she gain decades ago from a few close friends on secret? Are you a total idiot? Just say so, because the evidence is pointing that way. MOST women never come forward with details of their attack. They are too ashamed or afraid. So are ALL these women, inconsiderate, selfish simps?

And you clearly are lying, because I specifically said she did not have to go public in order to protect others.
She could have at least slapped Biden, in order to punish him and reinforce the idea he should not have been doing that.
Sure bitch. Woman bad, senator good. Right? The LEAST she could have done is go public and drag her name through the mud publicly humiliating herself like all those women did against Clinton or Blasey Ford did against Kavanaugh. To PUNISH them. Bill Clinton and Kavanaugh look real "punished." :auiqs.jpg:

Interesting how NO ONE on the Left or Dem Party is willing to consider the veracity of this accuser, despite more credible supporting evidence than Bill Clinton, Kavanaugh and Trump COMBINED. They just don't respect women or given them short shrift EXCEPT when it is politically EXPEDIENT to do.

Don't think women will not be noticing how Reade has been treated, mocked, ridiculed and disbelieved this Fall. Biden is an obvious sexual deviant. WHEN is Joe going to volunteer to take a polygraph to back up his claim that Reade is lying?

I have zero interest in your TDS. I will enjoy it tremendously when he wins and idiots like you will cry again. You and I both know very well that everything you said is a lie.
And isn't that the ultimate humor in all of the Trump TDS! OTOH, the Left have made an INDUSTRY of decrying Trump a horror and national disgrace! Yet when it comes down to brass tacks, they make stuff up and lie about bogus issues in trying to support their childish claims.

So I think one must go back to the Justice K accusations for comparison and contrast. The ultimate question is, "Why would she lie?"
In Kavanaugh's case, we had a rabid Trump-hater who scrubbed her social media before going public to conceal her bias. If she succeeded in derailing Kavanaugh's nomination, she would forever be hailed as a Leftist Folk Hero. So clearly there was motivation to lie.

In this case, we have a lifelong Democrat who supported Biden (albeit without enthusiasm) even after the alleged assault. Why would she lie, and subject herself to the scorn of millions of co-Leftists? There is no apparent reason for her to lie. Indeed, the opposite is true; she is highly motivated to STFU, and yet she came forward anyway.

Draw your own conclusion.

Merriam-Webster Logo
SINCE 1828

hypocrisy
noun

plural hypocrisies

Definition of hypocrisy

View attachment 331570

This is the picture of her when Biden allegedly raped her:

Mother-of-Biden-accuser-Tara-Reade-called-into-Larry-King-about-it-in-1993.jpg

Why do you show an old picture of her and a recent picture of Ford?

Forum List

Back