At this point, are Trump supporters just in denial about Trump?

I am very pleased that we elected Mr. Trump President and am quite happy with what he has done so far. So...is there some kind of actual point to this thread?

I'm happy too.
It's great to have somebody who is doing exactly what he campaigned on and the left isn't handeling it very well at all.
They keep trying to paint him as an ideologue and he's not.
It's about having a strong Country and doing things that work.
He said that he would hire the people who he thinks would do the best job.
He also said if they didn't he would get rid of them and hire ones that will.

Whenever any inevitable criticism is raised about Trump the only response his simple-minded followers can come up with is

"you're butt hurt!"

"Liberals are snowflakes!"

I know when you all say these things it makes you feel superior and manly but really you just come across as laughable and pathetic because you can't even address the long list of bullshit Trump has shown you since he's gotten elected.

Of course the other go-to response is to remind us all what you think of Hillary and that shit is just as useless and irrelevant as the rest.

You're butt hurt and liberals are snowflakes. Trump isn't taking over for another month and a half, dumb ass. You're the one living in denial

Whenever any inevitable criticism is raised about Trump the only response his simple-minded followers can come up with is

"you're butt hurt!"

I know when you all say these things it makes you feel superior and manly but really you just come across as laughable and pathetic because you can't even address the long list of bullshit Trump has shown you since he's gotten elected.

Of course the other go-to response is to remind us all what you think of Hillary and that shit is just as useless and irrelevant as the rest.

You're butt hurt and liberals are snowflakes. Trump isn't taking over for another month and a half, dumb ass. You're the one living in denial
Deep down I think you're scared of him becoming president. Theres a reason you make no attempt to defend him.

Deep down I think you're scared of him becoming president. Theres a reason you make no attempt to defend him.

Newsflash: He has become president. He was elected on Nov. 8. He takes office in January. Whether someone is scared or not, whether he is defended or not, he IS the president now. He'll be the president the next 4 years. Nothing is going to change reality here so you may as well get used to it.

"you're butt hurt!"

Most Trump supporters have had to turn into physco babble interpreters. They can no longer turn a debate into blasting Hillary Clinton. So now they are forced into defending Donald Trump, & it's laughable.

Donald Trump's attack on American business's, threatening to impose a 35% tax on American products that were made overseas. Of course this would never create a single job, but American consumers would pay 35% more for these products. NOW--they are forced to defend it. So enjoy!!--LOL

I imagine they're in a total conniption fit over Donald Trump meeting with Al Gore today.

trump-supporters-stupid.jpg

They were told over and over again that Trump wasn't a conservative, much less a Republican and reality is starting to hit hard. It's really poetic justice, and it should be very entertaining over this term.

Trump-RINO-2016.png

Last edited:

Newsflash: He has become president. He was elected on Nov. 8. He takes office in January. Whether someone is scared or not, whether he is defended or not, he IS the president now. He'll be the president the next 4 years. Nothing is going to change reality here so you may as well get used to it.
Don't be dumb. Nothing I have said has anything to do with denial or lack of acceptance of his election. It's you cons who need to face the reality of your colossal mistake of electing him.

"you're butt hurt!"

Yeah.....R-i-g-h-t. :lol:

59d.jpg

Don't be dumb. Nothing I have said has anything to do with denial or lack of acceptance of his election. It's you cons who need to face the reality of your colossal mistake of electing him.

Actually, it seems the election was Hillary's to lose. And she lost it.

Who's mistake was that ?

"you're butt hurt!"

What's to be afraid of ?

I don't like him. I don't want him grabbing Monika Lewinskis in the White House.

But he isn't doing a half bad job right now and he isn't even inagurated.

The guy hasn't even been sworn in when the desperate left wing fantasy clicks in. What else ya got besides the desperate hope that the Electoral College refuses to vote?

"you're butt hurt!"

No shit Dick Tracey. I said what it was, he is not a free market capitalist

This just in, Kaz endorses ...

All that changed is Trump won and I said I'd give him a chance

"you're butt hurt!"

What's to be afraid of ?

I don't like him. I don't want him grabbing Monika Lewinskis in the White House.

Great way to say it. I look at it that he sure the fuck doesn't scare me more than Hillary. Give him a shot

"you're butt hurt!"

Trump is a cult leader. Not every Trump supporter can be considered a cult member, but certainly practically all of them on this site are.

"you're butt hurt!"

What's to be afraid of ?

Great way to say it. I look at it that he sure the fuck doesn't scare me more than Hillary. Give him a shot

What kills the left is that they have no choice.

I hear Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulances all over the place.

Well, they had a choice......

And they blew it.......

I wonder what BillyFail thinks we are denying.

I'm not being dumb, I was simply pointing out to you that Trump is now the president-elect. He is not "becoming" anything... he won, he IS the president. You may not like that but it's now a fact and you need to get used to it and change your vocabulary so you don't sound so stupid.

I don't know if it was a mistake electing him but I can't imagine a worse mistake than electing Hillary Clinton. Many who voted for Trump would have preferred someone else but it was down to either him or Hillary and we couldn't elect her. So we'll have to wait and see how things work out. Hopefully, he won't be that bad of a president. But this relentless whining and moaning like there's something that we can do about it now, is kind of silly and pointless. You're not going to wake up in the morning to hear that Trump has resigned and Hillary is going to be president instead. That universe doesn't exist.

I'm not being dumb, I was simply pointing out to you that Trump is now the president-elect. He is not "becoming" anything... he won, he IS the president. You may not like that but it's now a fact and you need to get used to it and change your vocabulary so you don't sound so stupid.

I don't know if it was a mistake electing him but I can't imagine a worse mistake than electing Hillary Clinton. Many who voted for Trump would have preferred someone else but it was down to either him or Hillary and we couldn't elect her. So we'll have to wait and see how things work out. Hopefully, he won't be that bad of a president. But this relentless whining and moaning like there's something that we can do about it now, is kind of silly and pointless. You're not going to wake up in the morning to hear that Trump has resigned and Hillary is going to be president instead. That universe doesn't exist.
You can hate Hillary all you want. I don't care. What I do care is that this orange sack of shit was elected. Christ I would take GW Bush over Trump and that says a fuck ton.

You can hate Hillary all you want. I don't care. What I do care is that this orange sack of shit was elected. Christ I would take GW Bush over Trump and that says a fuck ton.

What you need to understand is half the country doesn't give a shit that you don't like Trump. You don't always get what you want. Sometimes, you have to settle for what other people wanted and this is one of those cases. You think people liked having Obama for 8 years? You think we've liked being called "racist" every time we objected to something the idiot did? You think it would have been alright with us if the most corrupt and crooked person to ever seek the office had been elected?

I think 8 years of Obama spoiled you people. You don't know how to deal with disappointment. You think you can stomp your feet and whine, burn cities down and riot, and someone is going to fix whatever is troubling you and make it right. Whenever reality slaps you upside your goofy heads you run off to your safe spaces and play with your coloring books and play-doh.

What you really need to be doing is regrouping and finding some way to appeal to the working class voter who is obviously fed up with your social justice warrior nonsense and identity politics.

What you need to understand is half the country doesn't give a shit that you don't like Trump. You don't always get what you want. Sometimes, you have to settle for what other people wanted and this is one of those cases. You think people liked having Obama for 8 years? You think we've liked being called "racist" every time we objected to something the idiot did? You think it would have been alright with us if the most corrupt and crooked person to ever seek the office had been elected?

I think 8 years of Obama spoiled you people. You don't know how to deal with disappointment. You think you can stomp your feet and whine, burn cities down and riot, and someone is going to fix whatever is troubling you and make it right. Whenever reality slaps you upside your goofy heads you run off to your safe spaces and play with your coloring books and play-doh.

What you really need to be doing is regrouping and finding some way to appeal to the working class voter who is obviously fed up with your social justice warrior nonsense and identity politics.
See the thing is, this goes well beyond my personal opinion of Trump. I'm simply correct in saying Trump will disappoint virtually anyone who voted for him.

See the thing is, this goes well beyond my personal opinion of Trump. I'm simply correct in saying Trump will disappoint virtually anyone who voted for him.

Well, that's a prediction but it's way too early to be making predictions. We're going to have to wait and see. I would think the logic here is, if he disappoints those who voted for him, he'll probably please a lot of people who didn't vote for him. I've said all along, I don't think he is a conservative and I think he will govern as more of a centrist... much like Bill Clinton. Now, that's not what I would prefer personally because I'm a conservative... but still, that's what we've got.

Forum List

Back