🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At this point does anyone

I stopped believing the main stream media (also known as the house organ for the Democrap Party) long ago. To the limited extent they bother concerning themselves with such quaint notions as telling the truth, I say “trust but verify.”

Not really. I don’t start off with any trust. Primary sources are required for whatever they say as far as I’m concerned. They could report that “large hail had caused damage prior to a tornado,” and I’d wonder if it could be confirmed from real time observations by some honest people or accurate recording devices.

And no. I don’t buy anything spoken by Democrats. I’m not a big believer in what Republicans say either, though.

• Banned
My trans bother in law is sending out he/she judging wet male underware contest. Now, I am opened minded, but really?

Believe the media or the democrats? They have lied so many times! They are right like a broken clock. Trump Russian colusion was made up by Hillary Clinton. And that self same media ignores Hunter Biden and Burisma involvement. Who takes the media seriously a this point?
Remember the Iraq war, weapons of mass destruction, Mexico will pay for the wall, repeal and replace, but no bill or treaty ever submitted or planned to replace? Why should either side trust the other side?

Hillary could not make up and FBI investigation.

Believe the media or the democrats? They have lied so many times! They are right like a broken clock. Trump Russian colusion was made up by Hillary Clinton. And that self same media ignores Hunter Biden and Burisma involvement. Who takes the media seriously a this point?

Of course....
LOL what else can we say!

1653797410365.png

• Banned
Remember the Iraq war, weapons of mass destruction, Mexico will pay for the wall, repeal and replace, but no bill or treaty ever submitted or planned to replace? Why should either side trust the other side?
I remember. Yet here we are, Democrats sanction race riots and burn down American cities. Somebody crossed a line here, who could that be?

I remember. Yet here we are, Democrats sanction race riots and burn down American cities. Somebody crossed a line here, who could that be?
Make me glad I am independent as both parties suck, but they are the two main parties, so I just go for whoever sucks the least at that moment. 2016, I could not even do that, and had to go third party.

I still believe that Iraq (Hussein) did have a stash of WMDs. I also believe that he was adroit enough to move them before the American forces entered. Can I prove it? Not at all. But I do believe that the absence of evidence does not equal the evidence of absence.

Mexico would pay for the wall if it had been allowed to get built although not in the way that phrase was understood by liberals. It was clear enough to most thinking people that Trump meant that they would effectively “pay for it” as a result of his proposal to renegotiate NAFTA.

The effort to repeal and replace the misguided ObumblerCare program got stymied. That doesn’t mean the campaign commitment was a lie.

But as to your last sentence, yeah. Both sides have been exposed as engaging in the long standing practice of lying. They seek their respective Parties’ core for their primaries by pandering to the associated more extreme sides of the political spectrum. We know they then cynically “move to the middle” after winning their primaries because the general campaign winning isn’t achieved by just their more extreme base. It requires something more moderate, especially if they desire some crossover voters.

The foundation for allegiance to a political Party isn’t in what they “say.” It’s in what they try to DO.

hillary clington could have done best work in the history of america. but unfortunately she could not make to the presidency of america.

hillary clington could have done best work in the history of america. but unfortunately she could not make to the presidency of america.

Or, more likely, she could have been a complete disaster. She certainly has no ethics. Fortunately, she got defeated in her run for the Presidency.

Whew. We avoided that calamity.

Only the "true believers" who are conditioned to never question their leaders.

Or, more likely, she could have been a complete disaster. She certainly has no ethics. Fortunately, she got defeated in her run for the Presidency.

Whew. We avoided that calamity.

hahahaha! you are wrong in the first place. but no problem! your trump your country your problems.

hahahaha! you are wrong in the first place. but no problem! your trump your country your problems.
No. I’m right. You’re wrong. She would have been an unmitigated disaster.

But yeah. It is my country and we avoided having her as our problem. Thank God and thank the Framers. Saved by the Electoral College! Whew!

Hillary has the ethics of a Black Mamba.
rubbish, black mamba is not the worlds most poisnous snake. it is the king cobra.

anyways hillary was the best choice but unfortunately no one talks about her even. its misfortune only that you choosed what you should not have!

vinash kale viparit budhi! any wise man has spoken it rightly.

No. I’m right. You’re wrong. She would have been an unmitigated disaster.

But yeah. It is my country and we avoided having her as our problem. Thank God and thank the Framers. Saved by the Electoral College! Whew!
look at your user id, who takes you as sane either ? huh? i do not take you as an sane person.

and what to speak of your right and wrong than ?

Nope. Not one damned bit.

Forum List

Back