🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At this point does anyone

rubbish, black mamba is not the worlds most poisnous snake. it is the king cobra.

anyways hillary was the best choice but unfortunately no one talks about her even. its misfortune only that you choosed what you should not have!

vinash kale viparit budhi! any wise man has spoken it rightly.
Unlike Hillary a Cobra has some redeeming qualities and usually warns before it bites.

The deadliest snake is not the cobra, it's the Inland Taipan.

I still believe that Iraq (Hussein) did have a stash of WMDs. I also believe that he was adroit enough to move them before the American forces entered. Can I prove it? Not at all. But I do believe that the absence of evidence does not equal the evidence of absence.

Mexico would pay for the wall if it had been allowed to get built although not in the way that phrase was understood by liberals. It was clear enough to most thinking people that Trump meant that they would effectively “pay for it” as a result of his proposal to renegotiate NAFTA.

The effort to repeal and replace the misguided ObumblerCare program got stymied. That doesn’t mean the campaign commitment was a lie.

But as to your last sentence, yeah. Both sides have been exposed as engaging in the long standing practice of lying. They seek their respective Parties’ core for their primaries by pandering to the associated more extreme sides of the political spectrum. We know they then cynically “move to the middle” after winning their primaries because the general campaign winning isn’t achieved by just their more extreme base. It requires something more moderate, especially if they desire some crossover voters.

The foundation for allegiance to a political Party isn’t in what they “say.” It’s in what they try to DO.
add to the fact that he violated basically every agreement of the cease fire agreement . obstructed UN officials seeking said chem weapons and many other things agreed upon .. he even threatened to use chems against the US .

Believe the media or the democrats? They have lied so many times! They are right like a broken clock. Trump Russian colusion was made up by Hillary Clinton. And that self same media ignores Hunter Biden and Burisma involvement. Who takes the media seriously a this point?
The gullible?

Believe the media or the democrats? They have lied so many times! They are right like a broken clock. Trump Russian colusion was made up by Hillary Clinton. And that self same media ignores Hunter Biden and Burisma involvement. Who takes the media seriously a this point?
nope.....

i don't trust 'government media' and have lived their lies long enough to claim nobody is a conspirator theorist for doing the same

~S~

And you believe Republicans?

ALL politicians lie

Remember the Iraq war, weapons of mass destruction, Mexico will pay for the wall, repeal and replace, but no bill or treaty ever submitted or planned to replace? Why should either side trust the other side?
They literally don't see their own spectacular abundance of lies. They literally don't see the never-ending BS and comical hyperbole that has SO REGULARLY spewed from the mouth of their cult leader and his craven enablers. It's absolutely incredible.

Both ends of the spectrum have a lot to answer for, when it comes to lies and intellectual dishonesty. It's one of the many behaviors shared by both ends of the spectrum. Anyone who is HONEST can see that, point it out, and demand better from their tribe.

The Left believes in their own propaganda. I don't think any rational individual still accepts the media's line as truth.

CmBzvR-WQAYJ-7h.jpg

Why would anyone believe any political entity?

Or, more likely, she could have been a complete disaster. She certainly has no ethics. Fortunately, she got defeated in her run for the Presidency.

Whew. We avoided that calamity.
Hey, BackAgain, I see that you're still yammering that I'm a vainglorious and tragically stupid tool who can't admit when he's wrong in your signature.

You forgot to mention the fact that your allegation stems from your mindless, pseudo-scientific notion that the laws of thermodynamics would necessarily obtain beyond the physical universe, that God, therefore, could not have created the universe and the laws of physics that govern it in the first place because . . . wait for it . . . the law of conservation would prohibit that.

:alcoholic:

You may have me on ignore, but everybody else will see the absurdity on which your allegation is predicated. I think I'll repost this under your posts from time to time.

Forum List

Back