At this point, does President BoneSpur have any credibility?

hmm

more credibility than Bill, more than Hillary, more than Barack.

BUT....

that's a damn low bar.
Except that Bill and Obama were great presidents. Under them, Americans got healthcare and the economy did well.

The GOP ruined the economy under Bush, the guy Bannon said was the most destructive president ever. And under President BoneSpur, the American people, tens of millions could lose healthcare.

And the GOP wants to cut trillions including Medicare and Medicaid to give tax cuts to billionaires. Even worse than the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts. That can't be denied.

I don't remember mentioning Bush, so I applaud the deflection.

the thread was about credibility.

I dont' trust Trump.

I wouldn't trust Obama as far as I could throw him.

I don't trust Hillary at twice the distance..

I wouldn't trust Bill to find sand in the Sahara
And yet, Bill and Obama were pretty great for the country.
Bill left Bush a great economy and almost zero debt.
Bush left Obama a failed economy, massive redistribution of wealth to the top 1% and medical bills being the number one cause of bankruptcy.
Obama left President BoneSpurs a great economy and tens of millions more Americans with healthcare.
President BoneSpurs has divided the country and will leave devastation behind him. We can already see it coming.

The real question is, "Does President BoneSpurs have any credibility?"

Does he? How? What has he said or done that makes him credible? On anything? How has President BoneSpurs affected your life in a positive way?
Oh, and he said he will bring back millions of jobs. Describe those jobs. Jobs doing what?

Do you have reading problems?

(rhetorical question, you obviously do)

Third line in my post.

"I don't trust Trump."

Even before President BoneSpur became president, he was known for having stiffed hundreds of workers after promising to pay them and signing contracts. Stiffing them ruined lives and caused hardship to innocent people.

Boy Scouts refute President Trump's claim that chief said he gave 'greatest speech'

A half dozen witnesses were in a car on speaker phone when President BoneSpur said, "He knew what he signed up for".

President BoneSpur had a charitable foundation which is under criminal investigation. Seems President BoneSpur didn't contribute money and used the money that was contributed to buy stuff for the family and pay off lawsuits.

00d722608081145bb22ead8fd0834026.jpg

So, does President BoneSpur have any credibility at this point? Any at all?
And if he does, with whom? After all the this, who could possibly believe anything he says?
/----/ At the time the Army wouldn't take you if you had flat feet or heel spurs. Special inserts in your shoes can help but it takes time for them to go away. I know because I had them in the 1980s and they were painful. I had to walk on the balls of my feet until I could see a podiatrist. Now try going on a 20 mile forced hike with full back pack with heel spurs.

LOL

He seemed to recover fast enough

Even before President BoneSpur became president, he was known for having stiffed hundreds of workers after promising to pay them and signing contracts. Stiffing them ruined lives and caused hardship to innocent people.

Boy Scouts refute President Trump's claim that chief said he gave 'greatest speech'

A half dozen witnesses were in a car on speaker phone when President BoneSpur said, "He knew what he signed up for".

President BoneSpur had a charitable foundation which is under criminal investigation. Seems President BoneSpur didn't contribute money and used the money that was contributed to buy stuff for the family and pay off lawsuits.

And if he does, with whom? After all the this, who could possibly believe anything he says?

Lying piece of shit. He got 4 deferments for college JUST LIKE BIDEN and one for bone spurs. Biden got his fifth for some juvenile issue he used to have.
I already know that Biden was classified 1-Y and disqualified because of asthma. Asthma is a real medical condition.
But tell me, how you play Baseball, Tennis, Squash and Basketball with bone spurs?

https://www.emedicinehealth.com/bone_spurs/page2_em.htm

Lying piece of shit. He got 4 deferments for college JUST LIKE BIDEN and one for bone spurs. Biden got his fifth for some juvenile issue he used to have.
I already know that Biden was classified 1-Y and disqualified because of asthma. Asthma is a real medical condition.
But tell me, how you play Baseball, Tennis, Squash and Basketball with bone spurs?

Trump must have suffered greatly but he forced himself; not like someone that allows himself to be captured and sit out a war.

Trump must have suffered greatly but he forced himself; not like someone that allows himself to be captured and sit out a war.
Drumpf dodged the draft. How on earth could he have been captured?

The boy scouts committed suicide to be politically correct.

When it comes to trump, the RWNJs have no end of excuses.

This one, from Tipsycatlover is from that old joke ...

Mommy went to watch her son march in the parade. and declared, "Oh Look!! Every single one of them is out off step - except my Donnie Two Scoops!!"

The boy scouts committed suicide to be politically correct.

When it comes to trump, the RWNJs have no end of excuses.

This one, from Tipsycatlover is from that old joke ...

Mommy went to watch her son march in the parade. and declared, "Oh Look!! Every single one of them is out off step - except my Donnie Two Scoops!!"
Hilarious. Must have been the bone spurs.

I think Regent is showing some sarcasm.

Yes, he kept Hillary out of the white house.

It's hard to understand to me why these same turds are allowed to post the same bullshit day after day after day. I think they call it spamming.

/----/ "Drumpf dodged the draft." You need to take all of your evidence that Trump dodged the draft (A felony) and take it to the JAG office nearest you. It will be the Dems dream come true to have him removed from office. CHOP CHOP

He has far more than you but that honestly doesn't mean much as you have NONE

/----/ "Drumpf dodged the draft." You need to take all of your evidence that Trump dodged the draft (A felony) and take it to the JAG office nearest you. It will be the Dems dream come true to have him removed from office. CHOP CHOP
Why would I do that? I dont care if he dodged the draft. i wouldnt want a coward like him in the military anyway.

It appears its way easier on the fingers to count the days Drumpf has not told a lie.
I'm not sure there is a single day President BoneSpurs hasn't told a lie.

GOP strategist Ana Navarro blasts "lying" Trump
Trump doesn't lie like dick in my mouth, Obama did.
/--- I'm still waiting for my $2,500 Obamacare refund. He promised.
Heck I'm still waiting to find out from him if Bengazi was a spontaneous protest or a terrorist attack.

Forum List

Back