At this point, does President BoneSpur have any credibility?

It's funny listening to the media fed imbeciles parrot what they were fed.

Even before President BoneSpur became president, he was known for having stiffed hundreds of workers after promising to pay them and signing contracts. Stiffing them ruined lives and caused hardship to innocent people.

Boy Scouts refute President Trump's claim that chief said he gave 'greatest speech'

A half dozen witnesses were in a car on speaker phone when President BoneSpur said, "He knew what he signed up for".

President BoneSpur had a charitable foundation which is under criminal investigation. Seems President BoneSpur didn't contribute money and used the money that was contributed to buy stuff for the family and pay off lawsuits.

00d722608081145bb22ead8fd0834026.jpg

So, does President BoneSpur have any credibility at this point? Any at all?
And if he does, with whom? After all the this, who could possibly believe anything he says?
I think it's high time the FBI and DOJ open up criminal investigations of the Clinton Email Server crime against the Umited States. To find out why 33,000 emails were deleted and why thief were put their in the first place. Additionally, let's find out who profited from the sale of uranium to the Russians.

hmm

more credibility than Bill, more than Hillary, more than Barack.

BUT....

that's a damn low bar.

You should be the last person to talk about the "low bar", you're the one who blindly goose-steps willingly into Trump's bizarre world of fantasy.

From a Trumpster favorite, Ben Shapiro;
"President Trump has destroyed the media.
So goes the typical talking point from some on the right: Trump has taunted the Leftist media into insanity, and they’ve blown all their credibility. Now, there’s little question that the media’s behavior in the Trump era has been egregious: their coverage has been overwhelmingly bad, and shriekingly so. But Trump’s own willingness to attack the media even for objectively true coverage – and his own willingness to fib in order to advance his personal agenda – means that the media have actually gained in credibility.
This is the problem with Trump’s approach to the media overall: instead of targeting them when they’re wrong (which is quite often), he targets them when he’s offended. And that means that he harms his own credibility, and therefore his ability to call out lies from the media. Truth is the only solution to Leftist lies, not merely shouting “FAKE NEWS” at the first sign of negative media coverage."

Poll: Media GAIN Credibility Under Trump

It appears its way easier on the fingers to count the days Drumpf has not told a lie.
I'm not sure there is a single day President BoneSpurs hasn't told a lie.

GOP strategist Ana Navarro blasts "lying" Trump
Trump doesn't lie like dick in my mouth, Obama did.
/--- I'm still waiting for my $2,500 Obamacare refund. He promised.
Heck I'm still waiting to find out from him if Bengazi was a spontaneous protest or a terrorist attack.
/—-/ That’s like waiting for OJ to find the real killer.

Lying piece of shit. He got 4 deferments for college JUST LIKE BIDEN and one for bone spurs. Biden got his fifth for some juvenile issue he used to have.
I already know that Biden was classified 1-Y and disqualified because of asthma. Asthma is a real medical condition.
But tell me, how you play Baseball, Tennis, Squash and Basketball with bone spurs?

https://www.emedicinehealth.com/bone_spurs/page2_em.htm
Trump must have suffered greatly but he forced himself; not like someone that allows himself to be captured and sit out a war.
Drumpf dodged the draft. How on earth could he have been captured?
/----/ "Drumpf dodged the draft." You need to take all of your evidence that Trump dodged the draft (A felony) and take it to the JAG office nearest you. It will be the Dems dream come true to have him removed from office. CHOP CHOP
Why would I do that? I dont care if he dodged the draft. i wouldnt want a coward like him in the military anyway.
/—-/ Then why post it if you don’t care?

Even before President BoneSpur became president, he was known for having stiffed hundreds of workers after promising to pay them and signing contracts. Stiffing them ruined lives and caused hardship to innocent people.

Boy Scouts refute President Trump's claim that chief said he gave 'greatest speech'

A half dozen witnesses were in a car on speaker phone when President BoneSpur said, "He knew what he signed up for".

President BoneSpur had a charitable foundation which is under criminal investigation. Seems President BoneSpur didn't contribute money and used the money that was contributed to buy stuff for the family and pay off lawsuits.

And if he does, with whom? After all the this, who could possibly believe anything he says?
Yes, he kept Hillary out of the white house.
Yes, she might have been able to get healthcare for even more people the bitch. Or kept us the world leader. No one wants that.

It appears its way easier on the fingers to count the days Drumpf has not told a lie.
I'm not sure there is a single day President BoneSpurs hasn't told a lie.

GOP strategist Ana Navarro blasts "lying" Trump
Trump doesn't lie like dick in my mouth, Obama did.
/--- I'm still waiting for my $2,500 Obamacare refund. He promised.
Heck I'm still waiting to find out from him if Bengazi was a spontaneous protest or a terrorist attack.
Not me. I more interested in why the GOP let 9/11 happen.

/----/ At the time the Army wouldn't take you if you had flat feet or heel spurs. Special inserts in your shoes can help but it takes time for them to go away. I know because I had them in the 1980s and they were painful. I had to walk on the balls of my feet until I could see a podiatrist. Now try going on a 20 mile forced hike with full back pack with heel spurs.

LOL

He seemed to recover fast enough
/—-/ How do you know? We’re you his personal valet and shined his shoes and put the inserts in? Seems like a job you’re qualified for.

Conservatives like him for a few reasons
1. He hates helping the poor and hates civil rights
2. He hypercritically pushes religious bs on everyone
3. He hates government and is the closes thing to having an anti-government president since the 1920's.

It is all insane but this is what these people are.

Last edited:
hmm

more credibility than Bill, more than Hillary, more than Barack.

BUT....

that's a damn low bar.
Except that Bill and Obama were great presidents. Under them, Americans got healthcare and the economy did well.

The GOP ruined the economy under Bush, the guy Bannon said was the most destructive president ever. And under President BoneSpur, the American people, tens of millions could lose healthcare.

And the GOP wants to cut trillions including Medicare and Medicaid to give tax cuts to billionaires. Even worse than the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts. That can't be denied.

Only R-Derp would call the eight years of stagnant economic growth despite pouring trillions of stimulus into the economy under Obama as "doing well"!

Note to liberal idiots...I had healthcare BEFORE the Affordable Care Act!

Yes, he kept Hillary out of the white house.
Yes, she might have been able to get healthcare for even more people the bitch. Or kept us the world leader. No one wants that.

Conservatives would whether have mass suffering and extreme debt destroying peoples lives than admit that single payer is the better option.

Except that Bill and Obama were great presidents. Under them, Americans got healthcare and the economy did well
Healthcare at the expense of others losing theirs or not being able to afford it. Obama fucked up our economy and healthcare. Why do you think the DNC is only in control of municipalities and not State and Federal.?

You can sum the "I hate Trump" threads up as follows...

OP...Trump is bad because he (didn't/did) do (fill in the blank)!

Liberal Chorus...Oh, yeah...that Trump is EVIL!

Liberal Chorus...He's a racist!

Liberal Chorus...He didn't really win you know! Hillary had more votes!

Liberal Chorus...And the Russians did something too! Like sabotage, Dude!

Sound familiar?

I already know that Biden was classified 1-Y and disqualified because of asthma. Asthma is a real medical condition.
But tell me, how you play Baseball, Tennis, Squash and Basketball with bone spurs?

https://www.emedicinehealth.com/bone_spurs/page2_em.htm
Trump must have suffered greatly but he forced himself; not like someone that allows himself to be captured and sit out a war.
Drumpf dodged the draft. How on earth could he have been captured?
/----/ "Drumpf dodged the draft." You need to take all of your evidence that Trump dodged the draft (A felony) and take it to the JAG office nearest you. It will be the Dems dream come true to have him removed from office. CHOP CHOP
Why would I do that? I dont care if he dodged the draft. i wouldnt want a coward like him in the military anyway.
/—-/ Then why post it if you don’t care?
Because its fun pointing out how much of a coward he is for dodging the draft.

Probably not but I'm sure they will give it a try.

Minds blown[/QUOTE]

Such hatred is usually part of a coming totalitarian movement. Your disrespect for everything is obvious. You will learn some hard lessons in your life. BTW what else do you blow?

Forum List

Back