At this point, does President BoneSpur have any credibility?

Trump must have suffered greatly but he forced himself; not like someone that allows himself to be captured and sit out a war.
Drumpf dodged the draft. How on earth could he have been captured?
/----/ "Drumpf dodged the draft." You need to take all of your evidence that Trump dodged the draft (A felony) and take it to the JAG office nearest you. It will be the Dems dream come true to have him removed from office. CHOP CHOP
Why would I do that? I dont care if he dodged the draft. i wouldnt want a coward like him in the military anyway.
/—-/ Then why post it if you don’t care?
Because its fun pointing out how much of a coward he is for dodging the draft.
/----/ You don't even know what dodging the draft means. You think it's anyone who didn't serve, which would including Bill Clinton, your moral hero.

Even before President BoneSpur became president, he was known for having stiffed hundreds of workers after promising to pay them and signing contracts. Stiffing them ruined lives and caused hardship to innocent people.

Boy Scouts refute President Trump's claim that chief said he gave 'greatest speech'

A half dozen witnesses were in a car on speaker phone when President BoneSpur said, "He knew what he signed up for".

President BoneSpur had a charitable foundation which is under criminal investigation. Seems President BoneSpur didn't contribute money and used the money that was contributed to buy stuff for the family and pay off lawsuits.

00d722608081145bb22ead8fd0834026.jpg

So, does President BoneSpur have any credibility at this point? Any at all?
And if he does, with whom? After all the this, who could possibly believe anything he says?
Yes, he kept Hillary out of the white house.
Yes, she might have been able to get healthcare for even more people the bitch. Or kept us the world leader. No one wants that.

Conservatives would whether have mass suffering and extreme debt destroying peoples lives than admit that single payer is the better option.

Single payer is a disaster waiting to happen. All you have to do is look at Britain or Canada and witness the failure of these systems.
Both systems are far better than ours: everyone is taken care of for cheaper and they live longer and healthier.

The complaint about waiting lines is . . . a whiny nothingburger. So what? Those that need it the most get it the quickest. As it should be.

Drumpf dodged the draft. How on earth could he have been captured?
/----/ "Drumpf dodged the draft." You need to take all of your evidence that Trump dodged the draft (A felony) and take it to the JAG office nearest you. It will be the Dems dream come true to have him removed from office. CHOP CHOP
Why would I do that? I dont care if he dodged the draft. i wouldnt want a coward like him in the military anyway.
/----/ You don't even know what dodging the draft means. You think it's anyone who didn't serve, which would including Bill Clinton, your moral hero.
See? You think youre a mind reader. I cant stand Bill Clinton and yes I know what dodging the draft means. Drumpf dodged the draft. See?

Even before President BoneSpur became president, he was known for having stiffed hundreds of workers after promising to pay them and signing contracts. Stiffing them ruined lives and caused hardship to innocent people.

Boy Scouts refute President Trump's claim that chief said he gave 'greatest speech'

A half dozen witnesses were in a car on speaker phone when President BoneSpur said, "He knew what he signed up for".

President BoneSpur had a charitable foundation which is under criminal investigation. Seems President BoneSpur didn't contribute money and used the money that was contributed to buy stuff for the family and pay off lawsuits.

And if he does, with whom? After all the this, who could possibly believe anything he says?

Bah! He doesn't even have a path to the White House!

Yes, he kept Hillary out of the white house.
Yes, she might have been able to get healthcare for even more people the bitch. Or kept us the world leader. No one wants that.

Conservatives would whether have mass suffering and extreme debt destroying peoples lives than admit that single payer is the better option.

Single payer is a disaster waiting to happen. All you have to do is look at Britain or Canada and witness the failure of these systems.
Both systems are far better than ours: everyone is taken care of for cheaper and they live longer and healthier.

The complaint about waiting lines is . . . a whiny nothingburger. So what? Those that need it the most get it the quickest. As it should be.
I lived in Canada for a while. They have a great health care system. So does Spain.

See? You think youre a mind reader. I cant stand Bill Clinton and yes I know what dodging the draft means. Drumpf dodged the draft. See?
/----/ What laws did Trump break?
Definition of draft dodger
:a person who illegally avoids joining the armed forces

5 deferments?

5 deferments?

Because its fun pointing out how much of a coward he is for dodging the draft
Of course this was not a problem when Bill Clinton who went abroad to denounce America and avoided the draft was it? Selective outrage makes your opinion as worthless as a fart in the wind.

Forum List

Back