At this point, does President BoneSpur have any credibility?

Old Bone Spurs strikes a pose
get

Clinton was a known draft dodger and the left was silent for 8 years.

NYT from 1992:

Bill Clinton's Vietnam Test

On present evidence, Bill Clinton worked to avoid the draft, at times cleverly, but in ways that accorded with accepted common practice among others of his generation. Against that history, this Vietnam echo looks like an irrelevance that ought not distract New Hampshire voters from judging Bill Clinton on his merits.

Interesting, we shouldn't judge Clinton back in 1992 on his draft dodging but on his merits. Yet 25 years later, it's good for the left to judge Trump on him getting out of the war with legitimate medical issue. Not on his merits, but on his Clinton-esque behavior, which is of course, acceptable for Clinton.

So in short, liberals, shut the fuck up and stop acting like you give a shit what Trump did in 1966. You're the biggest pile of hypocritical horseshit sleazy people I've ever seen.

So your defense is Trump did it because Clinton did it but when Clinton did it it was bad but not when Trump did the same?

That's your defense?
Well also because a preadolescent Obama draft dodged the Vietnam conflict.

Obama didn't serve, Clinton didn't serve, Trump didn't serve. Liberals only care about the latter. Why is that?

NYT from 1992:

On present evidence, Bill Clinton worked to avoid the draft, at times cleverly, but in ways that accorded with accepted common practice among others of his generation. Against that history, this Vietnam echo looks like an irrelevance that ought not distract New Hampshire voters from judging Bill Clinton on his merits.

Interesting, we shouldn't judge Clinton back in 1992 on his draft dodging but on his merits. Yet 25 years later, it's good for the left to judge Trump on him getting out of the war with legitimate medical issue. Not on his merits, but on his Clinton-esque behavior, which is of course, acceptable for Clinton.

So in short, liberals, shut the fuck up and stop acting like you give a shit what Trump did in 1966. You're the biggest pile of hypocritical horseshit sleazy people I've ever seen.

So your defense is Trump did it because Clinton did it but when Clinton did it it was bad but not when Trump did the same?

That's your defense?

Obama didn't serve, Clinton didn't serve, Trump didn't serve. Liberals only care about the latter. Why is that?
I'm a liberal and I could give a shit who served. I just think its funny Drumpf disrepects those that have served but he was too much of a coward to serve himself.

How did Trump disrespect anyone in the military?

Clinton disrespected the entire fucking country, that lying, cheating pervert.

It’s always interesting to see how some people deal with the pain/disappointment associated with the loss of an election.

While most people accept the results and move on, it’s looking like deanrd has chosen an unhealthy option for himself.

I just think its funny Drumpf disrepects those that have served but he was too much of a coward to serve himself.

By disrespected those who served ...
Do you mean like when Hillary Clinton told what she knew to be a lie to the families of those who died in Benghazi while standing over their coffins?

NYT from 1992:

That's your defense?

Because only one has said that his time at a night club was the same as serving in Vietnam

Even before President BoneSpur became president, he was known for having stiffed hundreds of workers after promising to pay them and signing contracts. Stiffing them ruined lives and caused hardship to innocent people.

Boy Scouts refute President Trump's claim that chief said he gave 'greatest speech'

A half dozen witnesses were in a car on speaker phone when President BoneSpur said, "He knew what he signed up for".

President BoneSpur had a charitable foundation which is under criminal investigation. Seems President BoneSpur didn't contribute money and used the money that was contributed to buy stuff for the family and pay off lawsuits.

00d722608081145bb22ead8fd0834026.jpg

So, does President BoneSpur have any credibility at this point? Any at all?
And if he does, with whom? After all the this, who could possibly believe anything he says?

Ok, fair enough. And what branch of the military did Obama serve in?
What does that have to do with Drumpf dodging the draft? Was there a war going on when Obama was draft eligible?

He got deferments as did Clinton, Biden and many others.

To be fair the right bitched for 8 years about Obama getting elected, but it was based on his piss poor performance as president, not the fact that he was president.

I just think its funny Drumpf disrepects those that have served but he was too much of a coward to serve himself.

By disrespected those who served ...
Do you mean like when Hillary Clinton told what she knew to be a lie to the families of those who died in Benghazi while standing over their coffins?

No I mean like when Drumpf said McCain was no hero because he got caught.

To be fair the right bitched for 8 years about Obama getting elected, but it was based on his piss poor performance as president, not the fact that he was president.

How does that work? The right bitched about Obama getting elected because he had a piss poor performance as President before he was President?

Even before President BoneSpur became president, he was known for having stiffed hundreds of workers after promising to pay them and signing contracts. Stiffing them ruined lives and caused hardship to innocent people.

Boy Scouts refute President Trump's claim that chief said he gave 'greatest speech'

A half dozen witnesses were in a car on speaker phone when President BoneSpur said, "He knew what he signed up for".

President BoneSpur had a charitable foundation which is under criminal investigation. Seems President BoneSpur didn't contribute money and used the money that was contributed to buy stuff for the family and pay off lawsuits.

And if he does, with whom? After all the this, who could possibly believe anything he says?

Ok, fair enough. And what branch of the military did Obama serve in?
What does that have to do with Drumpf dodging the draft? Was there a war going on when Obama was draft eligible?

He got deferments as did Clinton, Biden and many others.
Not really my issue. I have an issue with him disrespecting someone that served. I dont care how many excuses he made not to serve. The point is that he dodged like most wealthy people but cant show respect for those that didnt.

NYT from 1992:

That's your defense?

I don’t recall Clinton or Obama trash talking gold star families?

Yes, he kept Hillary out of the white house.
Yes, she might have been able to get healthcare for even more people the bitch. Or kept us the world leader. No one wants that.

Conservatives would whether have mass suffering and extreme debt destroying peoples lives than admit that single payer is the better option.

Single payer is a disaster waiting to happen. All you have to do is look at Britain or Canada and witness the failure of these systems.
Both systems are far better than ours: everyone is taken care of for cheaper and they live longer and healthier.

The complaint about waiting lines is . . . a whiny nothingburger. So what? Those that need it the most get it the quickest. As it should be.

Bullshit Jake. More than happy to take you on in another thread about both healthcare systems. In Canada neurosurgery wait time is almost 47 weeks. I personally prefer the French two tier system. That way the wealthy or better heeled among us get out of the queue and the rest of the citizens get a reduced wait time.

By the way, these times aren't a whiny nothingburger.

Median wait time by province in 2016:

• New Brunswick: 38.8 weeks
  • Nova Scotia: 34. 8
  • P.E.I: 31.4
  • Newfoundland and Labrador: 26
  • British Columbia: 25.2
  • Alberta: 22.9
  • Manitoba: 20.6
  • Quebec: 18.9
  • Saskatchewan: 16.6
  • Ontario: 15.6
In terms of specialized treatment, national wait times were longest for neurosurgery (46.9 weeks) and shortest for medical oncology (3.7 weeks).

• Neurosurgery: 46.9 weeks
  • Orthopaedic surgery: 38
  • Otolaryngology: 22.7
  • Gynaecology: 18.8
  • Urology: 16.2
  • Internal medicine: 12.9
  • Radiation oncology: 4.1
  • General surgery: 12.1
  • Cardiovascular: 8.4
  • Medical oncology: 3.7
  • Ophthalmology: 28.5
  • Plastic Surgery: 25.9