At this point, does President BoneSpur have any credibility?

Clinton was a known draft dodger and the left was silent for 8 years.

NYT from 1992:

Bill Clinton's Vietnam Test

On present evidence, Bill Clinton worked to avoid the draft, at times cleverly, but in ways that accorded with accepted common practice among others of his generation. Against that history, this Vietnam echo looks like an irrelevance that ought not distract New Hampshire voters from judging Bill Clinton on his merits.

Interesting, we shouldn't judge Clinton back in 1992 on his draft dodging but on his merits. Yet 25 years later, it's good for the left to judge Trump on him getting out of the war with legitimate medical issue. Not on his merits, but on his Clinton-esque behavior, which is of course, acceptable for Clinton.

So in short, liberals, shut the fuck up and stop acting like you give a shit what Trump did in 1966. You're the biggest pile of hypocritical horseshit sleazy people I've ever seen.

So your defense is Trump did it because Clinton did it but when Clinton did it it was bad but not when Trump did the same?

That's your defense?
Well also because a preadolescent Obama draft dodged the Vietnam conflict.

Obama didn't serve, Clinton didn't serve, Trump didn't serve. Liberals only care about the latter. Why is that?
I don’t recall Clinton or Obama trash talking gold star families?

Khan went after Trump and entered the political ring. Trump never went after the family. And Trump has not trash talked the Johnson family.

You're welcome. One other correction. You underestimated me. :cool-45:

Au contraire ... I fully agree you have the upmost intent on ensuring your reputation stays in tact.
Even if it means you have to give a little as far as intellectual integrity is concerned ... :p

Clinton was a known draft dodger and the left was silent for 8 years.

NYT from 1992:

Bill Clinton's Vietnam Test

Interesting, we shouldn't judge Clinton back in 1992 on his draft dodging but on his merits. Yet 25 years later, it's good for the left to judge Trump on him getting out of the war with legitimate medical issue. Not on his merits, but on his Clinton-esque behavior, which is of course, acceptable for Clinton.

So in short, liberals, shut the fuck up and stop acting like you give a shit what Trump did in 1966. You're the biggest pile of hypocritical horseshit sleazy people I've ever seen.

So your defense is Trump did it because Clinton did it but when Clinton did it it was bad but not when Trump did the same?

That's your defense?
Well also because a preadolescent Obama draft dodged the Vietnam conflict.

Obama didn't serve, Clinton didn't serve, Trump didn't serve. Liberals only care about the latter. Why is that?
I don’t recall Clinton or Obama trash talking gold star families?

Khan went after Trump and entered the political ring. Trump never went after the family. And Trump has not trash talked the Johnson family.
Fair enough.

How did Trump disrespect anyone in the military?

Clinton disrespected the entire fucking country, that lying, cheating pervert.
”[McCain] he’s not a war hero.”

Many believe McCain was a songbird.
Many folks have all sorts of delusions. Meanwhile, there’s no evidence McCain said anything he should have and there’s evidence he stated with his fellow troops despite being given the opportunity to get out early.

McCain is most certainly a war hero.

The only folks who deny that do so for no other reason than they don’t like where he stands politically.

Trump hasn't trash talked anyone who served. Not an iota of proof has been provided by the left.

Saying someone isn't a war hero isn't trash talk. It's stating an opinion, which believe it or not, Trump is entitled to even if it goes against the left's viewpoints.

Even before President BoneSpur became president, he was known for having stiffed hundreds of workers after promising to pay them and signing contracts. Stiffing them ruined lives and caused hardship to innocent people.

Boy Scouts refute President Trump's claim that chief said he gave 'greatest speech'

A half dozen witnesses were in a car on speaker phone when President BoneSpur said, "He knew what he signed up for".

President BoneSpur had a charitable foundation which is under criminal investigation. Seems President BoneSpur didn't contribute money and used the money that was contributed to buy stuff for the family and pay off lawsuits.

00d722608081145bb22ead8fd0834026.jpg

So, does President BoneSpur have any credibility at this point? Any at all?
And if he does, with whom? After all the this, who could possibly believe anything he says?

Lying piece of shit. He got 4 deferments for college JUST LIKE BIDEN and one for bone spurs. Biden got his fifth for some juvenile issue he used to have.
I already know that Biden was classified 1-Y and disqualified because of asthma. Asthma is a real medical condition.
But tell me, how you play Baseball, Tennis, Squash and Basketball with bone spurs?

https://www.emedicinehealth.com/bone_spurs/page2_em.htm
Trump must have suffered greatly but he forced himself; not like someone that allows himself to be captured and sit out a war.

And airplanemechanic might be interested in this -

That guy who allowed himself to be captured and then sat out the war in a luxurious POW camp ...

John McCain Being Captured in Hanoi, Vietnam

On October 26, 1967, McCain’s A-4 Skyhawk was shot down over Vietnam. This angry mob gathered around him, shouting wildly, striped his clothes off and kicked and struck him repeatedly before Vietnamese soldiers arrived and transported him to a French-built prison.

john-mccain.jpg

john-mccain.jpg

Last edited:
Trump hasn't trash talked anyone who served. Not an iota of proof has been provided by the left.

Saying someone isn't a war hero isn't trash talk. It's stating an opinion, which believe it or not, Trump is entitled to even if it goes against the left's viewpoints.

So, trash talk isn't trash talk when it's an opinion? Rofl. You're a cock sucker. That's not trash talk by the way. That's my opinion.

I just posted a video of him trash talking Mccain. Never thought the day would come when I would be defending McCain.

Forum List

Back