🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At this point, we know the differences are irreconcilable between libs and conservatives

They sure fell out.
It's a pattern - a long history of folks, some qualified, some not, who regret having agreed to work for Trump, and were seriously diminished by the unfortunate experience - Pence, Barr, Kelly, Rosenstein, Cohn, Pruitt, Tillerson, Mattis, McMaster, Sessions, Cohen, Scaramucchi, Newman, etc., etc., etc.

The Loser always needs to blame somebody else, and he'll turn on anybody and everybody. E.g.,

Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 5.16.57 PM.png

"He's a world-class player. He's in charge of an oil company that's
pretty much double the size of its next nearest competitor...
Mr Tillerson knows many of the players and he knows them well.
He does massive deals in Russia!"

Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 8.56.52 AM.png

Trump attacked Tillerson as being
“... totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State!...
He's dumb as a rock!"

Yeah, we know, all you left-wingers with the anonymous sources.

There is nothing to investigate. The entire conversation between Trump and Zelensky was recorded on tape and transcribed into the records. And at the time, Dementia was not Trump's rival. They weren't even done with their primaries yet, so that bullshit argument doesn't stand either.
Either provide a list of all litigations of criminal charges against Hillary Clinton or President Biden by any Trumpy prosecutor or politician anywhere at any time, or explain why all are and have long been in flagrant dereliction of duty, woefully negligent in contriving any evidence to support such charges.

Meanwhile, in contrast to the airy-fairy ravings of ideological entertainers, we have credible, sworn testimony, by reliable individuals:

William Taylor, a career diplomat, has been the US chargé d’affaires to Ukraine, told lawmakers in the House of Representatives on Tuesday that both a meeting between Volodymyr Zelenksy, the Ukrainian president, and Mr Trump at the White House and the release of US military aid were conditioned on Ukraine investigating both Burisma, an oil and gas company whose board included Hunter Biden, the son of former US vice-president Joe Biden, and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 US elections. Mr Taylor said Mr Trump insisted that Mr Zelensky “go to a microphone” and “clear things up and do it in public”, and Mr Sondland had told him that “everything” was dependent on such an announcement, including US military aid.

Either provide a list of all litigations of criminal charges against Hillary Clinton or President Biden by any Trumpy prosecutor or politician anywhere at any time, or explain why all are and have long been in flagrant dereliction of duty, woefully negligent in contriving any evidence to support such charges.

Meanwhile, in contrast to the airy-fairy ravings of ideological entertainers, we have credible, sworn testimony, by reliable individuals:

William Taylor, a career diplomat, has been the US chargé d’affaires to Ukraine, told lawmakers in the House of Representatives on Tuesday that both a meeting between Volodymyr Zelenksy, the Ukrainian president, and Mr Trump at the White House and the release of US military aid were conditioned on Ukraine investigating both Burisma, an oil and gas company whose board included Hunter Biden, the son of former US vice-president Joe Biden, and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 US elections. Mr Taylor said Mr Trump insisted that Mr Zelensky “go to a microphone” and “clear things up and do it in public”, and Mr Sondland had told him that “everything” was dependent on such an announcement, including US military aid.

I remember Sondland's testimony like it was yesterday. He said "I think" not that without a doubt.

Let me ask you: If the Communists thought Trump would actually stop aid to Ukraine, why didn't they just sit back and allow him to do it? Mind you most of that package was delivered to Ukraine before the call even took place. There was just a small portion that Trump held back until he was sure Zelenksy was on the up and up.

Had they done that, they would have had a rock solid case against Trump, and not a "we think Trump meant" case.

If you want to know the real truth, the commies were afraid that Zelensky would tell Trump what really went on. They had to find a way to shut Zelenky up without making it too obvious, so they started this phony impeachment bullshit.

You don't know what you are saying.

Our economy is highly deversified, Russia is a fucking gas station.

Energy is 60% of their economy. Russian energy is not even 1% of ours and here you are, suggesting that Russians have leverage in this situation. It's just laughable.

[Russian imports] represented three percent of US crude oil imports and one percent of the total crude oil processed by US refineries. By contrast, the US imported 61 percent of its crude oil from Canada, 10 percent from Mexico, and six percent from Saudi Arabia in the same year.

The US uses between 12 million and 28 million barrels of oil every month from Russia. It's less of the actual impact it has than the speculated impact it has. While I only traded oil contracts once (and that was a huge mistake) I know how this all works. All major sources that discuss this latest increase (2 increases last week alone) points the blame on the invasion of Ukraine and what that means for this country. And guess what? Not one barrel of oil has been removed from the Russian/ American exchange. The speculators are buying long contracts in case it does happen thus increasing the price.

Hunter Biden should have been gotten for taking bribes, extortion, illegal drug abuse, incest and rape of minors.

Don't count on it. He lied on a federal firearms application, purchased a gun with that application, his GF got pissed at him and threw that weapon in a garbage bin near a school, and not even a 10 dollar fine yet alone jail time.

I remember Sondland's testimony like it was yesterday. He said "I think" not that without a doubt.

Let me ask you: If the Communists thought Trump would actually stop aid to Ukraine, why didn't they just sit back and allow him to do it? Mind you most of that package was delivered to Ukraine before the call even took place. There was just a small portion that Trump held back until he was sure Zelenksy was on the up and up.

Had they done that, they would have had a rock solid case against Trump, and not a "we think Trump meant" case.

If you want to know the real truth, the commies were afraid that Zelensky would tell Trump what really went on. They had to find a way to shut Zelenky up without making it too obvious, so they started this phony impeachment bullshit.
I'll give you another chance:

Regarding unsubstantiated allegations of wrongdoing, list all litigations of criminal charges against Hillary Clinton, or against President Biden, by any Trumpy prosecutor or politician anywhere at any time.

As we know, anyone can spew baseless smears, but litigating them requires a modicum of credible evidence.

Did Trump withhold vital military aid from Ukraine at the time he was pressuring Zelenskyy to contrive criminal charges against his political opponent? Did Zelenskyy or anyone else, in Ukraine or among Trump's lickspittles, ever concoct any such charges against Biden in any legal venue anywhere?

Meanwhile, Pence is telling Republicans that "there is no room in this party for apologists for Putin" - after Trump had referred to the Russian president as "smart" and "savvy." Even as the U.S. leads a coordinated, forceful response to the "savvy genius"'s brutal aggression, Trump is still attacking NATO:

Last edited:
... If the media was even a little bit honest, some of these people would realize how bad it is, but I think most would still cling to some alternate lib reality any way they could.
Paranoia about "the media" merely betokens an ideological bias, a need to exclude media sources that do not pander to one's preconceived notions. Of course, they still derive their selective information that supplements their ideological dogma from "the media." They just restrict their intake to propaganda that fits their preconceptions.

You can always come up with pretenses for invasion both in Iraq and the Ukraine. In the Ukraine it was treatment of ethnic Russians in the country. In Iraq it was WMDs. Pretenses are food for the propaganda mill. WMDs were not very convincing in the US and treatment of Russians in the Ukraine was not very convincing in Russia. As a result, support for both invasions lacked overwhelming support.

The reason behind the invasion of the Ukraine is much clearer than that of Iraq. Russia needed a non-NATO country on it's border that Russia could influence. Having another potential enemy on it's border was unacceptable to Putin and it would certainly have been unacceptable to the US. Remember Cuba.

Although deplorable, to the West and certainly the people of the Ukraine, Putin has a good reason for invading Ukraine.

It's deplorable to everyone, including Russians.

That's why Putin has to lie, push gross propaganda about "de-Nazification" and is now hardcore shutting down any and all independent voices in Russia. Down to blocking Facebook.

Three other countries bordering Russia are NATO members, he and Russians tolerated it just fine. What Putin really can't stand is the development of Ukraine as a liberal democracy. If they are economically successful over time, then Russia is next and Putin's regime is out.

I'll give you another chance:

Regarding unsubstantiated allegations of wrongdoing, list all litigations of criminal charges against Hillary Clinton, or against President Biden, by any Trumpy prosecutor or politician anywhere at any time.

As we know, anyone can spew baseless smears, but litigating them requires a modicum of credible evidence.

Did Trump withhold vital military aid from Ukraine at the time he was pressuring Zelenskyy to contrive criminal charges against his political opponent? Did Zelenskyy or anyone else, in Ukraine or among Trump's lickspittles, ever concoct any such charges against Biden in any legal venue anywhere?

Meanwhile, Pence is telling Republicans that "there is no room in this party for apologists for Putin" - after Trump had referred to the Russian president as "smart" and "savvy." Even as the U.S. leads a coordinated, forceful response to the "savvy genius"'s brutal aggression, Trump is still attacking NATO:

The last question I'll answer with another question: Did Trump lie? Was it not smart for Putin to wait until such weak leadership in the US to invade Ukraine? I think it was, and I hate the guy. There is an old term out there that says Give the Devil his Due. That doesn't mean Trump is siding with Putin. What Trump stated was a very uncomfortable fact.

Trump served one-half of his term with a Republican Congress and the other half with a Communist Congress. It's Congress that levels charges against anybody--not a US President, especially when that President is of the opposite party of the House. Did Hillary break our laws, does she belong in prison? Of course she did and does. Would you like the video of Comey publically stating what she did wrong, and then end with telling the AG no charges should be brought against her?

Unless you wish to admit to total stupidity or partisanship, it's very clear it was all swamp activity. It was as planned as a Broadway play of the Wizard of Oz in New York City.

The last question I'll answer with another question: Did Trump lie? Was it not smart for Putin to wait until such weak leadership in the US to invade Ukraine?
Trump's savvy genius miscalculated the President's capacity to lead NATO and other democracies against his brutal aggression. He would have been far more savvy to have invaded when a defferential NATO-detractor had been in office. As the Loser's own national security adviser confirmed:

Trump served one-half of his term with a Republican Congress and the other half with a Communist Congress....
Your need to lie about the Party Americans chose to lead Congress is blatant. The truth is that the Communist Party has never had such control.

Your refusal to respect the truth makes a rational discussion impossible. You may as well spew crackpot tirades about your pedophile pizza parlors.
Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 8.01.43 PM.png

Trump's savvy genius miscalculated the President's capacity to lead NATO and other democracies against his brutal aggression. He would have been far more savvy to have invaded when a defferential NATO-detractor had been in office. As the Loser's own national security adviser confirmed:

Your need to lie about the Party Americans chose to lead Congress is blatant. The truth is that the Communist Party has never had such control.

Your refusal to respect the truth makes a rational discussion impossible. You may as well spew crackpot tirades about your pedophile pizza parlors.

Just because a person calls himself a dog doesn't mean he is a dog. I understand how that confuses you on the left. But the Democrat party is the Communist party. All one has to do is go to the Communist Party website and look at their agenda; look at who they supported for President. It's clear to see that there are very few differences between their agenda and the Democrat party.

As far as NATO is concerned, We are NATO. They could have never survived without our money all these years. Anytime we point out the terrible leadership Dementia is providing us as President, the first thing you leftists do is look for somebody else to blame for it. If it's not Trump's fault it's the Republican party, if it's not the Republican party it's Putin, if it's not Putin it's...........

I'm glad the American public is starting to see that. With poll numbers this bad I wouldnn't doubt if voters voted every single Democrat out of office next election; even the typical Democrat voters. You are losing the Hispanic vote in this country and the Independents are long gone.

the Democrat[ic] party is the Communist party.
I have no idea whether you worship the GOP as the Fascist Party, but neither the Democratic Party, nor the Republic Party, are nazis or communists.

Extremists egregiously mischaracterizing political parties indicates that they are ideologically dogmatic, but are incapable of dealing with reality.

The 81,268,924 Americans who assigned the President 51.3% of the popular vote makes the United States a majoritarian communist nation according to your perverted viewpoint, but you are being very, very silly.

I have no idea whether you worship the GOP as the Fascist Party, but neither the Democratic Party, nor the Republic Party, are nazis or communists.

Extremists egregiously mischaracterizing political parties indicates that they are ideologically dogmatic, but are incapable of dealing with reality.

The 81,268,924 Americans who assigned the President 51.3% of the popular vote makes the United States a majoritarian communist nation according to your perverted viewpoint, but you are being very, very silly.

No, it just furthers my point we have too many stupid people voting and that's why you should have to take a very simple test, perhaps between 10 and 20 questions before being allowed to vote. You must pass the test by at least 80% or you don't get to vote that year.. The fact of the matter is many people who vote don't even know WTF they're voting on.

The Democrat party performed two impeachments without an impeachable offense. They are holding people in jail, some in solitary confinement for over a year for trespassing and not giving them the ability to see a judge or pay bail. They are telling people they must get a shot, or lose their job and not even allowed to collect unemployment; take the shot or you and your family can die of starvation. They were forcing people to buy a medical plan they didn't want or need. The current President used our federal agencies to get warrants to search the homes of people he thought may have his daughters stolen diary, like they were his own private security force. But these people are not Communists or Nazi's, right?

So AFTER the media covered for Basement Joe and promoted treasonous conspiracy theories about Trump and AFTER Zuckerberg hired an army of activists to harvest ballots in inner-cities from people too lazy or stupid to vote and AFTER states changed election laws in violation of their own constitutions to allow ballots to be counted days after Election Day and AFTER five states simultaneously halted the count in the middle of the night after which they found large lots of ballots marked 99% for Biden, Biden still only managed to win 51% of the popular vote?

Tells me what landslide this truly would have been for Trump if things were done fairly.

Your hyper-partisan contempt for the American electorate is even incompatible with the political sentiment expressed by the best-educated vs the worst-educated states.

Voting and politics in general have little to do with education, it has to do with being informed about what's going on in the country. It has to do with common sense, and logic is not something that can be taught in college.

Take AOC for example. A graduate with a degree in economics, and she thought a tax break for Amazon meant the city of New York paying them to move to the city.

A college education is way over rated, especially when it comes to US politics. I would be willing to bet that most of the people on USMB can go toe to toe with at least half of the college graduates in this country and easily win a debate.

A college education is way over rated, especially when it comes to US politics. I would be willing to bet that most of the people on USMB can go toe to toe with at least half of the college graduates in this country and easily win a debate.
Ray, you should read up on the reason why the average intelligence person and the low intelligence people like you, believe they are smart. If you don't know where to look for the answer, I could help with a link.

I noticed because when you mention 'most of the people on USMC', you were really just talking about yourself.

Forum List

Back