🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At this point, we know the differences are irreconcilable between libs and conservatives

I'm not surprised. The dozens of frivolous election challenges that were rejected by even Trump-appointed judges firmly established that the "credible evidence" approach within our system of law and order was doomed to fail. Thus, the alternative, Trumpy approach:

That’s a walk in the park compared to the Summer of Love the BLM savages promoted and engaged in.

Once again, you have no standing to complain.

Libs cant win on the issues so they try to smear all opposition as rightwing extremism
It’s an Alinsky tactic: when you can’t defend your position on an issue, attack the messenger.

BTW, did you know that Alinsky offered a young Hillary a job after she got out of law school? She declined, saying she could effect more damage….oops, I meant change….at the government level.

Yes, that’s exactly what’s happening. I used to be an actual Democrat. Then I was a moderate (and still consider myself so). But now, because I fail to submit to the extreme far left positions, I have been labeled by intolerant leftists as a member of the alt-right.

Exactly!

The far left are too fucking dumb, or too brainwashed to see it.

AS THESE ASSHOLES ELIMINATE THE RIGHT…THEY BECOME THE RIGHT.

Its so glaringly obvious.

Hyper-partisan demonization inculcates divisiveness and alienation.

What could be more stark than goons attacking Congress because they did not like the certified result of a democratic election?

Yet, Americans are now largely united against the brutal aggression of the "savvy genius" who also has contempt for democracy.

We're not as divided as some conspire to contrive.

John Bolton is a war mongering neo con. All of the media neo cons have shown themselves and went Prog sided. Some of the hidden ones are showing themselves up now.

I'm not surprised. The dozens of frivolous election challenges that were rejected by even Trump-appointed judges firmly established that the "credible evidence" approach within our system of law and order was doomed to fail rabid Trumpsters.

Thus, the alternative, Trumpy approach:

Do you actually say “Baaaaaaa”?

You bring nothing. You are brainwashed.

Your Fakebook and Twatter should be censored. You are getting misinformaton.

Blacks cant be racist, but Candace Owens is racist! DERP DERP DERP.

No, I wanted him to prepare to be able to sanction him before the attack. I wanted him to do what Trump did which was to make sure we are never dependent on his oil.
....and what makes you think he didn't?

Here is Biden immediately announcing sanctions as Russia enters Ukraine:

Biden has consistently said cutting oil imports is last resort.

Last edited:
Lefties love war. Its very interesting to watch what they do in the context of what they say.

They RARELY do what they tell YOU TO DO.

I'm not surprised. The dozens of frivolous election challenges that were rejected by even Trump-appointed judges firmly established that the "credible evidence" approach within our system of law and order was doomed to fail rabid Trumpsters.

Thus, the alternative, Trumpy approach:

Courts don't like to get involved in elections. They are there to decide the constitutionality of issues, not to settle election debates. The only reason they got involved in the Gore vs Bush case is it did have constitutional issues within. Other than that, let states figure out their problems.

The Cry Baby Loser's attempted to intimidate Ukraine's president into contriving fake criminal charges against his political opponent by withholding assigned military aid vital to the defense of Ukraine, but Zelenskyy defied the Loser then, just as he defies the the Loser's "savvy genius" now.

Nobody tried to intimidate anybody. Trump asked for a favor and that was it. The Communists believe they can read minds and knew what Trump really meant. It's too bad for them Zelensky didn't and just took Trump's word for it. Aid was never held up. It was delivered on time before it's expiration date. Otherwise Congress would have had to issue a new date and time for aid.

Nobody tried to intimidate anybody. Trump asked for a favor and that was it. The Communists believe they can read minds and knew what Trump really meant. It's too bad for them Zelensky didn't and just took Trump's word for it. Aid was never held up. It was delivered on time before it's expiration date. Otherwise Congress would have had to issue a new date and time for aid.
You are uninformed. He basically threatened zelensky.

Zelensky isn't a communist.

John Bolton is a war mongering neo con. All of the media neo cons have shown themselves and went Prog sided. Some of the hidden ones are showing themselves up now.
Bolton is obnoxious. I sat next to him on saudia airlines leaving Riyadh.

John Bolton is a war mongering neo con.
Bolton must be attacked because he was willing to serve as Trump's national security adviser, and has candidly expressed his opinion based upon his experience.

He must be added to the long, long vendetta list of "only the best people" whom the Cry Baby Loser hired, and then lashed out at.

Bolton must be attacked because he was willing to serve as Trump's national security adviser, and has candidly expressed his opinion based upon his experience.

He must be added to the long, long vendetta list of "only the best people" whom the Cry Baby Loser hired, and then lashed out at.
Bolton is really obnoxious like Trump.

Forum List

Back