🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At this point, we know the differences are irreconcilable between libs and conservatives

Several times the past two weeks.
Specifically, what did he say? If he said that Putin took advantage of Biden’s weakness, that’s simply a recognition of the facts - not defense or praise. You lefties are so desperate that you are grabbing at straws.

I SO wish the media hadn’t blinded you all to the truth. We would have Trump as president, and the world would be a much better place.

Specifically, what did he say? If he said that Putin took advantage of Biden’s weakness, that’s simply a recognition of the facts - not defense or praise. You lefties are so desperate that you are grabbing at straws.

I SO wish the media hadn’t blinded you all to the truth. We would have Trump as president, and the world would be a much better place.
Trump is a repulsive creep who grovels for Putin.

Trump is a repulsive creep who grovels for Putin.
Yes, we know your opinion.

Biden is a demented weakling who allowed his son to take millions from the Russians in exchange for influence. Whether his weak response is due to that, or just his weak nature in general, who knows? What we do know is that Putin sure didn’t attack while Trump was in office, and for good reason.

Yes, we know your opinion.

Biden is a demented weakling who allowed his son to take millions from the Russians in exchange for influence. Whether his weak response is due to that, or just his weak nature in general, who knows? What we do know is that Putin sure didn’t attack while Trump was in office, and for good reason.
That's not why they hired Hunter Biden. Biden wasn't president. Trump sides with Putin in all things. Why do you?

That's not why they hired Hunter Biden. Biden wasn't president. Trump sides with Putin in all things. Why do you?
And bam! Lefty accuses me of siding with Putin.

And it didn’t matter that Biden wasn’t president. He was VP. And he knew his son and his brother were getting rich from the Communists. You think our enemies were paying off the VP’s family just….because?

And you can’t change the truth that Russia waited to attack until the father of the son they had on their payroll, for what G-d only knows, was president and then, boom.

Liar.

Conservatives respond by pointing out how impotent the traitor-in-chief is when it comes to having to be a man on the world stage.

Get this through your fucking head. No ONE on the right is for Russia in this. We just don't support a fully corrupted Ukraine and frankly, this is NOT our fucking war.
That's a good way to describe those of us on the right...And although this is not "our war" but, as the preeminent nation on the planet, and the worlds leader for freedom, we have a responsibility to supply the Ukrainians with what they need to defeat their aggressor, which in this case is Russia.

Biden totally signaled weakness on the world stage for the past year, and it is no surprise that those countries like Russia and China take these signals as their opportunity to act on long held desires to dominate other countries in their sphere of influence....A strong leader in the US would have prevented this.

After just a little over one year we are living the reality of a completely failed president and his party. Whatever could go wrong has gone wrong and continues to go worse and there is no sign of it letting up. Still, while one side is saying - See? Just look around and listen to our president try and talk!, the other side is finding ways to defend this shit show. If the media was even a little bit honest, some of these people would realize how bad it is, but I think most would still cling to some alternate lib reality any way they could.
Hyper-partisan demonization inculcates divisiveness and alienation.

What could be more stark than goons attacking Congress because they did not like the certified result of a democratic election?

Yet, Americans are now largely united against the brutal aggression of the "savvy genius" who also has contempt for democracy.

We're not as divided as some conspire to contrive.

That's what will take a year or two, not new production. That can happen much faster.

This threat has been going on for some time with the buildup of troops. Dementia should have taken some action to prevent it and show Putin we won't take such an invasion sitting down. That does not necessarily mean war with US troops, but that we can inflict financial pressure against the country. Instead he did the exact opposite and as you stated, a little to little too late. The biggest fear Putin has is not the US or NATO, but his own people turning against him. That's already happening but not due to any action we've taken.

Wait what?

Maybe you don't recall now, but as Biden was warning about Russian invasion for over a month Conservatives/Russians were characterizing it as fear mongering.

But now you think Biden is somehow mentally deficient because he didn't impose hardcore sanctions on Russia (and drive oil prices through the roof)...BEFORE their attack?

You are comically reaching here. If you want a good mental deficiency example you may want to consider Trump reaction to the invasion.

Last edited:
Wait what?

You wanted Biden to sanction Russia and drive oil prices up....BEFORE attack?

No, I wanted him to prepare to be able to sanction him before the attack. I wanted him to do what Trump did which was to make sure we are never dependent on his oil.

...he knew his son and his brother were getting rich from the Communists... the father of the son they had on their payroll, for what G-d only knows, was president and then, boom.
As with crackpots screaming, "Lock her up! Lock her up!", our system of jurisprudence demands that credible evidence be presented, and prosecution then ensues.

Ideological entertainers can spew whatever imaginary horrors thrill their audiences, whether that be lurid tales of pedophile pizza parlors or bogus bamboo ballots.

The Cry Baby Loser's attempted to intimidate Ukraine's president into contriving fake criminal charges against his political opponent by withholding assigned military aid vital to the defense of Ukraine, but Zelenskyy defied the Loser then, just as he defies the the Loser's "savvy genius" now.

Please list all the criminal charges made by the most rabid Trumpsters that are being litigated, or is every Republican prosecutor in America also complicit in whatever vast conspiracy must be contrived to explain why Hillary remains free, and Biden leads our nation?

We must first distinguish between fantasy and reality before we can assess the relative merits of your "liberals" and "conservatives" - in actuality not "conservatives" but the RINOs of Trumpery, an invasive cult of dysfunctional personality.

Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 10.13.45 AM.png

The Will of the American People Prevailed
despite
Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 4.39.31 PM.png

Last edited:
The extreme left will always have the right to vilify.

I posted this on another thread as well.

If you have 100 people perfectly aligned on a left right spectrum, and you remove the the 50 on the right of center, you now have the center at 25, and what was the center is now the far right.

It just keeps going until there is one person left.

Wake up you dumb commie fucks.

As with crackpots screaming, "Lock her up! Lock her up!", our system of jurisprudence demands that credible evidence be presented, and prosecution then ensues.

Ideological entertainers can spew whatever imaginary horrors thrill their audiences, whether that be lurid tales of pedophile pizza parlors or bogus bamboo ballots.

The Cry Baby Loser's attempted to intimidate Ukraine's president into contriving fake criminal charges against his political opponent by withholding assigned military aid vital to the defense of Ukraine, but Zelenskyy defied the Loser then, just as he defies the the Loser's "savvy genius" now.

Please list all the criminal charges made by the most rabid Trumpsters that are being litigated, or is every Republican prosecutor in America also complicit in whatever vast conspiracy must be contrived to explain why Hillary remains free, and Biden leads our nation?

We must first distinguish between fantasy and reality before we can assess the relative merits of your "liberals" and "conservatives" - in actuality the RINOs of Trumpery.

View attachment 611097
The Will of the American People Prevailed
despite
View attachment 611099

I stopped reading when you said “credible evidence,” given the witch-hunt fabricated by the Democrats on some horrific false accusation of Trump’s treason with Russia, and the tens of millions spent trying to unseat President Trump - all based on a hoax.

You have no standing to complain after what you le tried to pull.

Also, is that your real photo?

The extreme left will always have the right to vilify.

I posted this on another thread as well.

If you have 100 people perfectly aligned on a left right spectrum, and you remove the the 50 on the right of center, you now have the center at 25, and what was the center is now the far right.

It just keeps going until there is one person left.

Wake up you dumb commie fucks.
Yes, that’s exactly what’s happening. I used to be an actual Democrat. Then I was a moderate (and still consider myself so). But now, because I fail to submit to the extreme far left positions, I have been labeled by intolerant leftists as a member of the alt-right.

Yes, that’s exactly what’s happening. I used to be an actual Democrat. Then I was a moderate (and still consider myself so). But now, because I fail to submit to the extreme far left positions, I have been labeled by intolerant leftists as a member of the alt-right.
Libs cant win on the issues so they try to smear all opposition as rightwing extremism

I stopped reading when you said “credible evidence”
I'm not surprised. The dozens of frivolous election challenges that were rejected by even Trump-appointed judges firmly established that the "credible evidence" approach within our system of law and order was doomed to fail rabid Trumpsters.

Thus, the alternative, Trumpy approach:

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 3.05.25 PM.png

Forum List

Back