🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At this point, we know the differences are irreconcilable between libs and conservatives

Just for funzies, lets say that 1 year after a presidential election, there was as day where people could get a refund on their votes. Not vote for someone else. Just abolish their vote like they never cast it.

Biden would've been long gone.

I'm just glad our presidential elections are 4 years, and not 10.

That's the problem with our election system. By the time the people realize they made a grave mistake it's way too late. Our founders had it right when they contemplated not allowing every American to vote. Look at what we ended up with.

I agree the most likely outcome is new government in Ukraine . John McCain once described Ukraine as the jewel in the crown of the Soviet Union. I think that is Putin's vision. To think Putin is going to stop with the Ukraine is hopefully thinking. I think he's going make moves toward Poland, maybe not a full invasion but enough to worry the West.
I don't see any way Putin/Russia could attack Poland. Poland is a Nato country. You're suggesting that Russia would start some kind of war with the US/Nato! Although you stopped yourself short of that as you came to the realization that suggesting that would be quite riciculous.

Stick to the situation that exists right now. It's threatening nuclear war if neither side backs off. This is not a war between the Ukraine and Russia, it's the long expected confrontation between America and Russia.

I'm just really disappointed that two guys with Bogey avatars don't agree.

Bogey himself didn't agree with himself all the time.
"I should quit smoking.
No you shouldn't. Light up another.
No really, I should quit.
Stop being a baby, smoke a cig.
I'm telling you, I need to quit.

Dying of cancer.
I told you, dumbass, I should've quit years ago."

That's the problem with our election system. By the time the people realize they made a grave mistake it's way too late. Our founders had it right when they contemplated not allowing every American to vote. Look at what we ended up with.

We're down to voting for people who don't suck as bad as the other. Biden has racist views in his not so distant past. His son has just recently been caught up in some foreign scandal's. Biden has been caught in many lies.
And yet, because he's not Trump, the left voted for him. Why?
He's an old white rich establishment politician. Something completely opposite of what the left says they support.

Fact: The DNC (and RNC for that matter) rigs their nomination process and puts up who THEY want to be the candidate.
Fact: Biden had almost no support from democrat voters, until the media started pronouncing him "the best to beat Trump." Gave him more questions in the debates. Gave him more air time in their news cycles. Published polls that put him in the front runner status.
Pro-Biden delegates across this country were chosen at the local and state level to go to their national conventions.

All of these minor but important factors are put together for the sole purpose of the party leadership to get the nominee that THEY want. Not the voters. So by the time the national convention comes, enough people are behind their candidate.
All anyone has to do is go to their local party headquarters and support a good underdog candidate. Then watch the local party chairperson quietly throw you under the bus. Party leaders have this kind of corruption down to a fine art. If they wasn't on board with the national leadership, they wouldn't be local party chairmen for very long.

We're down to voting for people who don't suck as bad as the other. Biden has racist views in his not so distant past. His son has just recently been caught up in some foreign scandal's. Biden has been caught in many lies.
He's an old white rich establishment politician. Something completely opposite of what the left says they support.

Fact: The DNC (and RNC for that matter) rigs their nomination process and puts up who THEY want to be the candidate.
Fact: Biden had almost no support from democrat voters, until the media started pronouncing him "the best to beat Trump." Gave him more questions in the debates. Gave him more air time in their news cycles. Published polls that put him in the front runner status.
Pro-Biden delegates across this country were chosen at the local and state level to go to their national conventions.

All of these minor but important factors are put together for the sole purpose of the party leadership to get the nominee that THEY want. Not the voters. So by the time the national convention comes, enough people are behind their candidate.
All anyone has to do is go to their local party headquarters and support a good underdog candidate. Then watch the local party chairperson quietly throw you under the bus. Party leaders have this kind of corruption down to a fine art. If they wasn't on board with the national leadership, they wouldn't be local party chairmen for very long.
This is absolutely true. Biden got something like 15% of the vote, pulling up the rear, in his first couple of primary contests. Then in swoops the DNC the Monday night before Super Tuesday and somehow “persuades” five competitors to drop out of the race.

What candidate would ever drop out of the presidential primary 12 hours before the polls open on Super Tuesday, let alone FIVE of them?

This is absolutely true. Biden got something like 15% of the vote, pulling up the rear, in his first couple of primary contests. Then in swoops the DNC the Monday night before Super Tuesday and somehow “persuades” five competitors to drop out of the race.

What candidate would ever drop out of the presidential primary 12 hours before the polls open on Super Tuesday, let alone FIVE of them?

The one (Tulsi Gabbard) who was thrown under the bus on many occasions, who stayed in until almost the very end (right before the last debate) tried to expose all of this.
She was ignored in the debates she was in.
Hitlery publicly claimed she was a Russian asset. And it went viral. Tulsi's proof that Hitlery was lying went without that being mentioned in the media. When it was reported, the media continued to be pro hitlery.
The DNC changed the rules to keep her from being in many debates.
Google closed down her account, including her fund raising.

A woman of color. A soldier who was anti war, pro military. She wasn't owned by the lobbyist or the establishment. She wasn't a party loyalist and tried to use her platform to make the Democratic party more honest and transparent.
But she wasn't an old white establishment guy, so she get's thrown under the DNC bus.
And it worked. Just like it worked for all those other candidates that the DNC couldn't allow to get their nomination.

Republican and democrat party loyalist don't want to face these facts, because theirs nothing they can do about it. ALL they can do is continue to back the party and vote for someone who doesn't suck as bad as the other.

The hypocrisy and made up attacks on the Biden Administration, their attacks on Speaker Pelosi and the Vice President are echoing each other with the BIG LIES.

What is true, is the Republican Party's current iteration in the third decade of the 21st Century is a radical, anti democratic, racist political party led by an Authoritarian prolific liar.

Read in this link the hypocrisy of the leaders in the Congress, McConnell and McCarthy, and their words are much different than their deeds:

As Republican's are working very hard to take over The Congress, they are passing legislation to make registered voters harder to vote, by mail or by waiting in long lines and on hours when working men and women are on the job and not paid for time off to vote. These machinations are supported by the Big lies that the election for President was Stolen, but never a peep when the same ballots voted for Biden/Harris, and the Senator and House of Rep. Members voted for Republicans.

There was no policy in the 2016 of the Republican Platform, and there is no speech or tweet in this election year other "ain't it awful". The R Pols' fan the flame with BIG LIES that President Biden is senile, is responsible for the attack on Ukraine, the high inflation which is world wide and the impact that Climate Change is a hoax. Of course the BIGEST LIE is the election of 2020 was stolen.

Last edited:
The hypocrisy and made up attacks on the Biden Administration, their attacks on Speaker Pelosi and the Vice President are echoing each other with the BIG LIES.

What is true, is the Republican Party's current iteration in the third decade of the 21st Century is a radical, anti democratic, racist political party led by an Authoritarian prolific liar.

This is as far as I read. Once you play the racist card, I'm reminded how the left claims that math is racist, helmets are racist, how black people who don't vote for Biden, aren't black. And a whole slew of other race baiting BS the left tries to claim.

Your race baiting BS is just one of the reasons why the democrats are going to lose their butts in this mid term. Even your own party leaders have stopped race baiting, for this very reason. Didn't you lefties get the message? It's a fabrication by the left. It's nothing but lies. And it's causing the left to look retarded.
But carry on with the race baiting. The more you do it, the more white moderate democrats will be forced to vote GOP. Why? Because they're tired of being labeled racist, just because they're white.

This is as far as I read. Once you play the racist card, I'm reminded how the left claims that math is racist, helmets are racist, how black people who don't vote for Biden, aren't black. And a whole slew of other race baiting BS the left tries to claim.

Your race baiting BS is just one of the reasons why the democrats are going to lose their butts in this mid term. Even your own party leaders have stopped race baiting, for this very reason. Didn't you lefties get the message? It's a fabrication by the left. It's nothing but lies. And it's causing the left to look retarded.
But carry on with the race baiting. The more you do it, the more white moderate democrats will be forced to vote GOP. Why? Because they're tired of being labeled racist, just because they're white.
Your ignorance (not reading the entire post) is only exceeded by your biases. Have a nice day, and maybe, think outside the box of faux conservatism.

Your ignorance (not reading the entire post) is only exceeded by your biases. Have a nice day, and maybe, think outside the box of faux conservatism.

I've been thinking out the the "broke woke" box since it's inception. You seem to be still locked inside it. Maybe the upcoming elections will get you out of that box. Or maybe you'll be too scared to come out. Maybe it'll be your safe place for 6 to 8 years.

Either way, your race baiting ain't working anymore.

I actually stopped reading earlier - when he complained about the hypocrisy and “made-up” attacks on the Biden Administration. How a lefty can be so blind after the made-up Russia conspiracy hoax against Trump is unreal, and tells me he’s not worthy of my time.

If he didn't move now he'd never be able to move. What would happen if we elected a real President in the future? He'd be Fd. And only Congress has the authorization to declare war which hasn't happened since WWII. But this is the closest we've ever been to a nuclear war since those weapons were developed.

I really don't think a lot of people understand the seriousness of all this. Even people in Putin's inner-circle have stated something is wrong with this guy. He may not be in his right mind.
Did you see the news tonight? Russia has a 3 mile convoy going to the capital. That means Putin's intensions is not only of taking over the city, but taking over the entire government. There is not much we can do as we are now dependent on Russian oil, and we have this balless old fuck that only thinks about his party and nobody else. He's not going to limit Russian oil because that could very well put is in a recession that may take years to get out of, even right up to his next election or whoever the DNC chooses to run. And he's not going to increase production for us and our European allies either because he's not going to turn his back on the environmentalists.
It's not Russian oil that is the problem. Any attempt to help Ukraine that might require the the US military to engage Russian forces such as enforcing an air cover over Kiev could put Putin in a box in which he would have no way out other than a direct confrontation with the US military. Over 50 years of cold diplomacy, there was a tacit agreement that the other side would have a way out significantly better than the use of nuclear weapons. Biden has wisely refused to use the military to save Ukraine because such an action could very well put Putin in that box in which he would see nuclear weapons as his only out. He simply can not turn his army around and March back to Moscow with the Ukraine government standing.

Conservatives and liberals will be fine.

It is the nauseating trump cult that is a thorn in both of their sides.

Russia needs a system whereby they can 25th a madman. Alas, no such “out” in a dictatorial government.

So what does that have to do with my comment they were delivered on time? Had they not been Congress would have had to reissue the aid and provide another date.

NATO is the USA. Without us NATO is as useless as tits on a bull.
And without NATO, we would be dealing with a new and stronger Soviet Union and a new cold war within a few years. A defanged NATO has long been the goal of Putin.

It's not Russian oil that is the problem. Any attempt to help Ukraine that might require the the US military to engage Russian forces such as enforcing an air cover over Kiev could put Putin in a box in which he would have no way out other than a direct confrontation with the US military. Over 50 years of cold diplomacy, there was a tacit agreement that the other side would have a way out significantly better than the use of nuclear weapons. Biden has wisely refused to use the military to save Ukraine because such an action could very well put Putin in that box in which he would see nuclear weapons as his only out. He simply can not turn his army around and March back to Moscow with the Ukraine government standing.

That's why he made the threat. But Dementia would have two choices: Do nothing and continue our economy, or retaliate militarily and risk a nuclear war. He has no option to use fiscal responses because for one, we need their oil and a reduction could put us in a recession, or two, start producing more energy to bring down the cost of fuel but would piss off his environmental supporters.

Read in this link the hypocrisy of the leaders in the Congress, McConnell and McCarthy, and their words are much different than their deeds:

As Republican's are working very hard to take over The Congress, they are passing legislation to make registered voters harder to vote, by mail or by waiting in long lines and on hours when working men and women are on the job and not paid for time off to vote. These machinations are supported by the Big lies that the election for President was Stolen, but never a peep when the same ballots voted for Biden/Harris, and the Senator and House of Rep. Members voted for Republicans.

There was no policy in the 2016 of the Republican Platform, and there is no speech or tweet in this election year other "ain't it awful". The R Pols' fan the flame with BIG LIES that President Biden is senile, is responsible for the attack on Ukraine, the high inflation which is world wide and the impact that Climate Change is a hoax. Of course the BIGEST LIE is the election of 2020 was stolen.
Unbelievable. Going to the polls to vote is now too much work for leftists and considered making it too hard to vote. I have some bad news for ya, and that is we have successfully voted that way for generations and centuries. There is no reason to change it now other than Democrats wanting that welfare and lazy fuck vote. I hope Republicans don't give it to them either. If you're too lazy to vote, then stay home because voting is obviously not that important to you.

I would disagree because there is no way the RNC wanted Trump to get in. The problem with voting today is that people are using the same criteria to vote on a candidate as they used to vote on their favorite American Idol contestant: how do they dress, how do they speak, how nice is their family.........

Dementia won because he wasn't Trump. Donald Duck could have had the same amount of support.

That's why I say the founders had it right when they considered not letting every American vote.

That's why he made the threat. But Dementia would have two choices: Do nothing and continue our economy, or retaliate militarily and risk a nuclear war. He has no option to use fiscal responses because for one, we need their oil and a reduction could put us in a recession, or two, start producing more energy to bring down the cost of fuel but would piss off his environmental supporters.

Two words: Keystone. Pipeline.

Forum List

Back