At what point does the congress and the American stupid put an end to Trump?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Folks, Trump should finally scare us all...he listens to no one. He has this notion, its his way or the highway.....we can not as a nation continue on this path. He was not a good business leader, the facts proves that. He's not a good negotiater, he's proven that too.....He doesn't keep promises, proved it time and time again.....what more must he do to show you moron's, he's illequipt to be president?

Top people are leaving in droves, no more adults are left in Washington....folks, we are headed for hard times big time

You could star in that reality show where they make moonshine. Do you have more fingers than teeth?

Would you like your french fries with or without ketchup?

I mean face it, we are trillions in debt, burdened with ineffective legislation and bureaucracy, saddled with partisan bickering and burdensome regulations.
If you still have faith in the federal government, then you deserve the crap they send your way.

It doesn't matter what idiot you put in the White House, and you would do better looking for more productive solutions that don't involve the federal government.

Folks, Trump should finally scare us all...he listens to no one. He has this notion, its his way or the highway.....we can not as a nation continue on this path. He was not a good business leader, the facts proves that. He's not a good negotiater, he's proven that too.....He doesn't keep promises, proved it time and time again.....what more must he do to show you moron's, he's illequipt to be president?

Top people are leaving in droves, no more adults are left in Washington....folks, we are headed for hard times big time
May I post this diatribe on @Trumps Twitter?

The facts prove that?
C42179F4-3011-418F-8DF2-B002323CF545.gif

/-----/ Oh boo hooo hoo. Hildabeast lost and you're in need of a diaper change.
not your president.jpg

There are none so blind, who have sight and refuse to see....Horseshit....I always thought highly of you, guess my drug is wearing off!!

There are none so blind, who have sight and refuse to see....Horseshit....I thought better of you!!

So, did you vote?

There are none so blind, who have sight and refuse to see....Horseshit....I thought better of you!!
Listen up, Geechee! You had better get your wide butt on the Trump Train, post haste!

Republicans no longer have a country. They have a Politburo and that's it. That is what they pray to. There is nothing else.

Listen up, Geechee! You had better get your wide butt on the Trump Train, post haste!
Geechee? Dude you watch intirely too many effin movies.......one suggestion....fuck off

Geechee? Dude you watch intirely too many effin movies.......one suggestion....fuck off

th

Forum List

Back