Zone1 Atheism Has No Basis for the Idea of Good or Evil, Just or Unjust

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the source of correct morality. Not the masses or the majority.
Thank goodness that is hilariously false. The God of the Bible is immoral and disgusting.

And you got your morals from the genetic accident of where and when you were born, not the disgusting bronze age book of mythologies.

Like I said, you prove how you can change your definition of evil on the fly. I’m not shocked you think murder is a silly primitive concept.
I have no use for your blow up doll strawmen.

I know slavery is evil. Your Bible doesn't.

You see, normal people (like me) don't need a sky daddy dictator to make us behavior morally.

Abnormal, intellectually stunted peope like you have no real sense of ethics and morality. So you look to Daddy.

I have no use for your blow up doll strawmen.

I know slavery is evil. Your Bible doesn't.

You see, normal people (like me) don't need a sky daddy dictator to make us behavior morally.

Abnormal, intellectually stunted peope like you have no real sense of ethics and morality. So you look to Daddy.
It's (sin) a childish, magical, primitive concept for and from when we were a more ignorant and childlike species.
Your made up versions are as valid as Joseph Stalin’s.

Thank goodness that is hilariously false. The God of the Bible is immoral and disgusting.

And you got your morals from the genetic accident of where and when you were born, not the disgusting bronze age book of mythologies.
Unlucky for you but it’s true.

Forum List

Back