Atheism: See Spot Laugh

But seriously, I’ve been quoting anti-religious beliefs of the founding fathers of communism and I can literally use their quotes to replace GT’s and there would be no change in intent.
Thats what you spend your time doing? How sad.

I could quote the founding fathers of the 9/11 plot and use some of their quotes to replace much of you sycophants...but that would be equally as ridiculous as whatever derpalerp point you think youve made.
I would love to see that. Name that tune.

But seriously, I’ve been quoting anti-religious beliefs of the founding fathers of communism and I can literally use their quotes to replace GT’s and there would be no change in intent.

I could quote the founding fathers of the 9/11 plot and use some of their quotes to replace much of you sycophants...but that would be equally as ridiculous as whatever derpalerp point you think youve made.
That’s not why I posted those quotes, GT.

I posted those quotes because those quotes are what militant atheists believe, and this is a thread on atheism.

I posted those quotes because those quotes are what militant atheists believe, and this is a thread on atheism.
Unfortunately, you're always - in the very literal sense, wrong, when you assert "what GT believes."

So it's always weird, and shreiky even!

Unfortunately, you're always - in the very literal sense, wrong, when you assert "what GT believes."

Who said I said you believed them, GT?

I mean, besides you.

Guilty dog barking?

I mean, besides you.

Guilty dog barking?
No, Dingerred...you did, by implying you had access to my intentions. You don't, as much as that really twists your panties on a seemingly daily basis.

I mean, besides you.

Guilty dog barking?
No, Dingerred...you did, by implying you had access to my intentions. You don't, as much as that really twists your panties on a seemingly daily basis.
Where did I imply that, GT? Which post?

Now define God
I would be shocked if you ever had one atheist attempt to answer that question.

The fact that they can’t proves they have never seriously considered the possibility of God existing.

Precisely! And that's the whole point of the OP, but, of course, you follow that as you know as well as I that to define God is to not only outline his fundamental attributes, but to concede what the immediate empirical and rational evidence for God's existence is. These things are readily self-evident to anyone who seriously regards the problem of existence per the first principles of ontology. There's nothing mysterious about these things. The idea of God is a universally objective apprehension. But of the hundreds of atheists I've encountered, maybe two have seriously regarded the problem of existence and remain unconvinced that there is an actual substance behind the idea. Fair enough. But the others are just spouting slogans. As for those who claim to have seriously regarded the problem and yet still claim there is no evidence for God's existence, they're lying.

Of course, the other issue in the OP goes to natural and constitutional law. That too is a matter of first principles: Revisions and Divisions: the subversion of the principle of the separation of church and state
there is nothing in your post that even remotely addresses or verifies the authenticity of your false messiah religion of christianity rather the true spoken religion of antiquity all three desert religions have abandoned as the actual evidence for the Almighty.
There are 24,000 written manuscripts and the practices of early Christians that verify and authenticates the ministry, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

What exactly do you have that verifies and authenticates that the ministry, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ didn’t happen?

I mean, besides you.

Guilty dog barking?
But seriously, I’ve been quoting anti-religious beliefs of the founding fathers of communism and I can literally use their quotes to replace GT’s and there would be no change in intent. -

The funny thing is, I SHOULD HAVE told you to fuck off at THAT point, of you asking which post as though you've magically lost the capability of looking 4-5 posts up and see for yourself before you imply that I've somehow misrepresented you or made something up...when that's your schtick...it's your ax to grind.

Do you know the level which I quit humoring you? The level where you hang yourself, and I don't need to get hung up on your 15 paragraph diatribe gish galloping posts...I just let you talk yourself into a pretzel and then give ya the fuck off again at the end because I know you'll always do it. Don't ever change!

I mean, besides you.

Guilty dog barking?
But seriously, I’ve been quoting anti-religious beliefs of the founding fathers of communism and I can literally use their quotes to replace GT’s and there would be no change in intent. -

The funny thing is, I SHOULD HAVE told you to fuck off at THAT point, of you asking which post as though you've magically lost the capability of looking 4-5 posts up and see for yourself before you imply that I've somehow misrepresented you or made something up...when that's your schtick...it's your ax to grind.

Do you know the level which I quit humoring you? The level where you hang yourself, and I don't need to get hung up on your 15 paragraph diatribe gish galloping posts...I just let you talk yourself into a pretzel and then give ya the fuck off again at the end because I know you'll always do it. Don't ever change!
I’m not saying those are your exact beliefs. I am saying that the effect to subordinate religion are the same. That’s the intent.

I mean, besides you.

Guilty dog barking?

I’m not saying those are your exact beliefs. I am saying that the effect to subordinate religion are the same. That’s the intent.
You don't get to decide my intent, you dont have access, does that escape you?

I mean, besides you.

Guilty dog barking?

You don't get to decide my intent, does that escape you?
I absolutely do because that’s absolutely what you are doing.

Last edited:
I’d be pretty upset if some

You have access to my intentions :lol:

You "absolutely" do? :lol:

The hubris will never be matched!

Just kidding, this is the internet.

You are just a different flavor of Breezewood, Hobelim, Taz, vasuderatorrent and greatestiam. Same song different verse.

You are just a different flavor of Breezewood, Hobelim, Taz, vasuderatorrent and greatestiam. Same song different verse.
I'll file that opinion where it belongs, Ding.

The truth usually hurts before it helps.

The truth usually hurts before it helps.
Slogan....but, Yeah, and I dont wanna hurt ya so I wont be disclosing where I file your opinions :eusa_whistle:

I think we need to be honest and admit that the imposition of fear is a powerful motivating tool for religions. Think about it, what is the best way to get someone to believe as you wish for them to? FEAR!. Scare the hell out of them. Tell them that the punishment for not believing is eternal torment. Tell the people that those of the competing sect / religion are on a paved road to hell....and you will generate all the fear you wish for.
For many, idealism--not fear--is the motivator. Fear may rank higher is turning people against religion, not turning them towards it.
I would think that fear is the motivation used by religions to keep the adherents. Religions impose penities for "not believing". Religion requires you to abdicate reason in the face of fear. Any gods who reward fear over reason are not worthy of worship.

“Yes, Dick,” Spot sighed. "I’m afraid so. You see, children, the way the principle of the separation of church and state works according to the humanist’s ‘logic’, Christians don’t have any inalienable rights in the state schools.
On the other hand, they have as many rights as Hindus. That must count for something.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back