Atheist murders three young Muslim students. Have politicians taken their anti faith rants too far?

The hateful rhetoric you see from anti-religious fanatics, mostly maladjusted adolescents on the internet, has real world consequences.
Tea Party members have a problem with Muslims also....
Go ahead provide us a link to ANY tea party member murdering Muslims.
Are you denying that ultra conservatives want the Muslim's gone?
I repeat Provide us with a link to Any TEA PARTY MEMBER MURDERING Muslims. You made the comparison back it up.
I didn't say they murdered anyone..I said they have a problem with Muslims in the USA....

In the context of the thread you posted on, it would be understandable for somebody to mistake your implication.

What the hell does this have to do with politics?

Because politicians both sides of the aisle have been over the top in their rhetoric about faith.

Because as recent as last Friday the head honcho Moralizer in Chief even came out swinging at Christianity. More pointedly he was chastising Christians.

Have you read the guys posts about being anti faith?
No, don't care to play polarizing politics with a pundit...Swinging at Christians and Muslims,,extremist...is what he mentioned, but low and behold the guilt of the Christians is showing....

Tea Party members have a problem with Muslims also....
I repeat Provide us with a link to Any TEA PARTY MEMBER MURDERING Muslims. You made the comparison back it up.
I didn't say they murdered anyone..I said they have a problem with Muslims in the USA....

In the context of the thread you posted on, it would be understandable for somebody to mistake your implication.
probably so....and the guilty scream the loudest...

If the killer is smart, he will set up a Paypal account for his defense fund. I'm sure donations would coming pouring in from the red states.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Because every atheist is a Republican.

Too funny.

What the fuck are you on about?

Guilty about what? History? We can't do jack shit about past sins of our ancestors.

Come on. Stop with the armchair shrink routine.

There's a lot of hate rhetoric, and anyone can say anything on the internet. I don't think particular political parties are the issue here but rather people who give an uncontested platform to this kind of rhetoric rather than combating it. I saw an interesting article on Sweden where a number of mosques have been firebombed and people injured as a result of an anti-Muslim/anti-immigrant movement coming from groups like Pagida. A number of Swedes took it upon themselves to publically protest these groups, their rhetoric and their actions (where are Americans on this?). One of the actions was genius: Swedish residents love-bomb Uppsala mosque in outpouring of support after attacks - Europe - World - The Independent

There's a lot of hate rhetoric, and anyone can say anything on the internet. I don't think particular political parties are the issue here but rather people who give an uncontested platform to this kind of rhetoric rather than combating it. I saw an interesting article on Sweden where a number of mosques have been firebombed and people injured as a result of an anti-Muslim/anti-immigrant movement coming from groups like Pagida. A number of Swedes took it upon themselves to publically protest these groups, their rhetoric and their actions (where are Americans on this?). One of the actions was genius: Swedish residents love-bomb Uppsala mosque in outpouring of support after attacks - Europe - World - The Independent

I am so tired of the off the richter scale rhetoric by all sides. Politicians, media, commentators and even joe and mary six pack.

Sheesh. It's like everyone screaming about someone or something these days.

And what sets me clean off is when anyone just blindly makes a blanket condemnation or has the need to demonize whole swaths of people.

It's wrong. It makes me spit bullets. :)

What the fuck are you on about?

Guilty about what? History? We can't do jack shit about past sins of our ancestors.

Come on. Stop with the armchair shrink routine.
Then why do you still get outraged over what someone did years ago in the name of gawd?

Gotta find out a lot more before applying a motive. Could just be road rage. But by all means - if you can use the death of these three to poke some jabs at those who disagree with your politics - show what an idiot you are and knock yourself out.

It's the Christians fault...always talking about that 11th commandment..." Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors parking spot". What is it with these killers anyway...? Fix your issues dude...or commit yourself to be helped...

I saw a photo of the shooter. Looked like a breeding problem to me. Or should I say in-breeding? You noticed the trend in the State of GA. to shoot your family then yourself? In breeding striking again. Lots of white trash around.

Sounds like this far left drone is jealous that this persons breeding is much better than their own.

Gotta find out a lot more before applying a motive. Could just be road rage. But by all means - if you can use the death of these three to poke some jabs at those who disagree with your politics - show what an idiot you are and knock yourself out.

Yet you will not hold the far left to the same standards..

I hold everyone to the same standards. I don't expect you to know about all my posts and all my positions and you obviously don't. Only a weak-minded person would try to build an argument out of pretending they do.

I hold everyone to the same standards. I don't expect you to know about all my posts and all my positions and you obviously don't. Only a weak-minded person would try to build an argument out of pretending they do.

Cool show all your posts protesting Obama illegal wars..

You made the claim - support it.
Show me where I have "convicted" anyone - right or left - with this small amount of information or used a scant story like this to attack any political ideology.

I'll wait.

And how often did you see the above story covered in the US mainstream media?

Obama is not in any illegal wars.

Forum List

Back