Atheist: Okay to Disparage Christians, But Islam Off-Limits Because of ‘Fear’

No, wrong. Tough shit if you don't like the fact that people will worship right out in public in my country.
You should hide your faith just like you do your little penis.

Keep your sick obsession to yourself if you want to hide something, coward.
So then you agree it is ok to disparage christians and not muslims? Got it.

Only a scumbag disparages anyone because of their religion.
How many good Americans loved that episode on Southpark about Muslims.

That's funny because I watch Christian TV and they have two shows. One is called Jesus or Muhammad and the other is called Jihad watch. They are hosted by Chaldeans (arab catholics) and these Christians are the most anti Muslim Christians around. I don't blame them because they had to live under Muslim rule back in their former countries, but I wouldn't call them scumbags. Would you?

If they disparage based on religion, yes.

None more bloody than enforced atheism.
All you have to do is worship in private, where it belongs.

Wrong. We are to worship God openly and freely. I worship Jesus Christ before this world! I have no reservations about it! My life is not my own. I belong to Him! For me to live is Christ!
Fine...just don't stick it in my face.....religion is like sexual organs...pretty much everyone has one, but don't wave it around in everyone's face.

In America no one has to hide their faith.
True...but I'm sure you will agree there is a big difference between having your faith and practicing it and having it imposed on others.

"Imposed "?

All you have to do is worship in private, where it belongs.

Wrong. We are to worship God openly and freely. I worship Jesus Christ before this world! I have no reservations about it! My life is not my own. I belong to Him! For me to live is Christ!
Fine...just don't stick it in my face.....religion is like sexual organs...pretty much everyone has one, but don't wave it around in everyone's face.

True...but I'm sure you will agree there is a big difference between having your faith and practicing it and having it imposed on others.

"Imposed "?
Imposed.

Except the women who hide under a burqa.
Ask them if they are hiding.
That's the whole point, to hide their "beauty" from other men because Islamic men admittedly can't control their sexual urges.
Why don't American women walk around with their titties out? Is it because men don't want other men looking at them? Why can't a small titty girl walk around topless but a big titty guy can?

You should hide your faith just like you do your little penis.

That's funny because I watch Christian TV and they have two shows. One is called Jesus or Muhammad and the other is called Jihad watch. They are hosted by Chaldeans (arab catholics) and these Christians are the most anti Muslim Christians around. I don't blame them because they had to live under Muslim rule back in their former countries, but I wouldn't call them scumbags. Would you?

What if the religion is stupid? Are there any religions that are stupid in your opinion? Scientology? Why are religions off limits?

Christianity says all other religions are full of shit. Maybe not in those words but isn't that disparaging to say another religion is made up and not real?

expressing the opinion that something is of little worth.

If it's fake and you'll go to hell for following Islam, isn't that just about as disparaging as it gets?

Except the women who hide under a burqa.
Ask them if they are hiding.
That's the whole point, to hide their "beauty" from other men because Islamic men admittedly can't control their sexual urges.

weak men, not the woman's fault so why should she have to smother?
Yes, it feeling like you are being smoother especially in the summer heat. Hard to see, hard to move, hard to breath. You feel totally apart and alone.
I guess after long enough you might get used to it, fortunately I didn't not have to wear one for that long.
Modesty is one thing, a black tent is so far beyond modesty and really unnatural.

Now, for some "men" trying to escape the long arm of the law............ we've seen some of the top muslim/arab leaders don the burka to make their get away. And some wonder why security might have reason to see the woman's face at least if not see her without the burqa.
Frightening is that saudi does not want women to drive but some women in the US think they can drive in a burqa, not just a hijab. You can't see have the traffic in those things or turn your head easily.

I have clothes that I might like to wear but would not try to drive in. Full long skirt, long flowing sleeves, hats and certain hair styles (hate those head rests that hit in all the wrong places). I wouldn't try to drive with hair in my eyes. It would be unsafe.

What if the religion is stupid? ....

The problem is YOU.

"Imposed "?
Imposed.

In what way, exactly?

Forum List

Back