Atlanta blackout and Amtrak derailment spark fears

:lol:

If you're seeking fear, you can find it pretty much everywhere you look.

or you can take it as posting for "information" and not because the person who post even has any fear.
Thanks for the tip though.

Funny how those who poke fun at things they know nothing about end up being the fools.

No, there is no terrorist conspiracy where these two are connected.

Atlanta was because of an electrical problem. Stuff happens and parts wear out.

The train wreck happened because the conductor was doing 80 mph in a 30 mph zone. And, I have a question about that because it is a brand new line that was on it's inaugural run..................where was the system that is supposed to slow a train down automatically? We heard a great deal about it after the last Amtrack train derailed for the same reason, so since this was a brand new line, where was the system that would have prevented this? Especially in light of the fact that this is a high speed train route.
While I don't know why those incidents happened, you sure as hell don't know.

What? The news reported that the fire at the substation was because of worn out parts. The reason the train derailed according to investigators is because it was doing 80 in a 30 mph zone. Many passengers that were on the train said that there was a curve just before the bridge.
Parroting what you heard is a major regressive failure.

Do you think that making shit up is any better?

I think it's worse.
It's the trampazees' choice.

If you're seeking fear, you can find it pretty much everywhere you look.

or you can take it as posting for "information" and not because the person who post even has any fear.
Thanks for the tip though.

Funny how those who poke fun at things they know nothing about end up being the fools.

Read the title of your thread.

Of course it's about fear.

Do you think that making shit up is any better?

I think it's worse.
Yeah it is. I just don't trust much of what we are told by the media or our so called authorities. They've been caught faking it too many times.

You don't have to "trust" the media or the authorities.

You just have to think.
Thinking and concluding with no facts is a regressive hallmark, don''t think? Very likely Occam's razor is playing out on these events.

Ok. What explanation do you think fits best, according to "Occam's razor"?
Of course it's just a guess but likely if no foul play was involved, some mechanical failure, operator error, something like that. If some foul play is involved or some monumental screw up we may never hear the full truth.

Ok, let's try this again.

Between "foul play" and "no foul play", which explanation fits best, according to Occam's razor?

Yeah it is. I just don't trust much of what we are told by the media or our so called authorities. They've been caught faking it too many times.

You don't have to "trust" the media or the authorities.

You just have to think.
Thinking and concluding with no facts is a regressive hallmark, don''t think? Very likely Occam's razor is playing out on these events.

Ok. What explanation do you think fits best, according to "Occam's razor"?
Of course it's just a guess but likely if no foul play was involved, some mechanical failure, operator error, something like that. If some foul play is involved or some monumental screw up we may never hear the full truth.

Ok, let's try this again.

Between "foul play" and "no foul play", which explanation fits best, according to Occam's razor?
None. that is no foul play.

Likely it was just an accident or operator error, my only point is that if it was not, we may never hear the full truth of it, because then the railroads would lose income.

Atlanta Blackout and Amtrak Derailment Spark Fears
In less than 24 hours, two major infrastructure crises unfolded in the United States, as Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson airport was crippled by a major blackout and an Amtrak train derailed in Washington state, killing three and injuring dozens more.
---------------------------------------------------------

Often those paying attention and really good journalist who catch these issues can inform people . Those who aren't informed are those who can't connect the dots or pay attention.
Sometimes it something and sometimes it's nothing.

Do you frequent Infowars more for the the articles? Or is it the supplements?

I'm certainly no Infowars fan. Yesterday they were trying to sneakily correlate the derailment and an Antifa article from 4/20/17. Somehow they conjoined the two.

Dishonest journalism like that is not good. Makes for sensational headlines, but not good.

Likely it was just an accident or operator error, my only point is that if it was not, we may never hear the full truth of it, because then the railroads would lose income.

Well, currently on the news, they are talking about the fact that the PTC system hadn't been activated yet, as well as saying that engineers nowadays aren't trained as well as they used to be. Something about depending too much on technology.

But my question is, since this was a NEW LINE, and it had been specifically designated and supposedly designed for high speed trains, why did they start running trains on it when the PTC was still being installed? They track wasn't finished properly, yet they started running it.

Why?

Stephen Colbert just recently played a video of Alex Jones interrogating an Amazon Alexa about whether it "worked for the CIA."

Well, currently on the news, they are talking about the fact that the PTC system hadn't been activated yet, as well as saying that engineers nowadays aren't trained as well as they used to be. Something about depending too much on technology.

But my question is, since this was a NEW LINE, and it had been specifically designated and supposedly designed for high speed trains, why did they start running trains on it when the PTC was still being installed? They track wasn't finished properly, yet they started running it.

Why?
Liberals do stupid things. We may never know.

It only sparks fear in paranoid tards.

Forum List

Back