Atlanta murder surges 60 percent

I was there one year in 1999
It was the terrifying place
It was like living in the Congo
It was thugs everywhere . I left immediately one day and got into my car and drove straight to Chicago lol
That was silly
Then I had same thing in Chicago and got into my car after only a year and went to Phoenix

On behalf of my fellow Atlanta residents, thank you for leaving.

I have lived here for 10 years, and have no plans to move. When I retire we will travel more, but still maintain our residence here.

Got in on Buckhead when it was still an up and coming area I presume....

Buckhead is nice but so are Alpharetta and Marietta, Dunwoody, Smyrna..

I live in Decatur and love it. Older neighborhood with sidewalks.
What’s up with Atlanta and rain
It seems to rain a ton and I don’t recall that in my year there

Weather is always unpredictable in the Spring in the South. Hell, it is unpredictable during the Fall and Winter too. How would we keep the humidity up around 90% if it didn't rain a lot?
Here in Vegas last year we went like 220 days with zero rain
After a decade in Oregon ..I hate rain

Vegas only gets 4 inches of rain a year
Phoenix gets a whopping 8 inches

Phoenix has great weather but you cannot ever go outside or you will vaporize

It was thugs everywhere . I left immediately one day and got into my car and drove straight to Chicago lol
That was silly
Then I had same thing in Chicago and got into my car after only a year and went to Phoenix

I have lived here for 10 years, and have no plans to move. When I retire we will travel more, but still maintain our residence here.

Weather is always unpredictable in the Spring in the South. Hell, it is unpredictable during the Fall and Winter too. How would we keep the humidity up around 90% if it didn't rain a lot?

Mosquito sweat probably accounts for at least half that.

That was silly

Mosquito sweat probably accounts for at least half that.

Mosquito is the State Bird of Georgia. We have plenty in Atlanta, but nothing compared to Savannah. And when I was in the Navy, one of my home ports was Kings Bay GA. We would post 2 topside watches fore & aft, to keep mosquitoes from carrying one off.

Police are de-policing in many many cities since Floyd. When an Atlanta cop gets charged with murder, when the perp assaults and beats a cop then takes his taser and shoots it at the cop and the cop shoots him, don't expect police to be aggressive. The perp in this case was drunk, asleep at the wheel in a drive thru.

Now the ignoramus mayor wants to add more cops after she slashed their budget .
It’s amazing how stupid these fake mayors are .
I lived in Atlanta for one year and it’s a scary place
I felt like I was in central Africa

The police budget was not slashed. It's the same as it was the year before. Facts matter.
Not true and the record of dead bodies shows different

Yes it is true. You're just desperate to find something that fits your narrative and your narrative only. Baltimore has a police force 30% more than Atlanta and both cities are roughly the same size in population. That has not stopped crime in that city.

That was silly

OMG, you poor fellow. You went from bad to worse to worst.
I am so sorry you are in the desert, are you of not means to move?

I bet you don't live in a black neighborhood and that's by design.

I lived there for three years with no problem.
As a surge in violence, not to worry. It tends to be inner-city garbage getting rid of inner-city garbage competition. It doesn't help that the inner-city garbage on either side, tells their locals, "snitches get stitches" and then, no one talks when the cops show up.

That was silly

Few blacks in summerlin area
However , they make up 15 percent of my customers at work in central Vegas and cause me 80 percent of all the problems

The police budget was not slashed. It's the same as it was the year before. Facts matter.

Yes it is true. You're just desperate to find something that fits your narrative and your narrative only. Baltimore has a police force 30% more than Atlanta and both cities are roughly the same size in population. That has not stopped crime in that city.

Wow.. That's interesting.. What do you think the reasons are for that?

Surada ?? What is your ethnicity

I lived there for three years with no problem.
As a surge in violence, not to worry. It tends to be inner-city garbage getting rid of inner-city garbage competition. It doesn't help that the inner-city garbage on either side, tells their locals, "snitches get stitches" and then, no one talks when the cops show up.

Where did you live in Atlanta, Duck?

Dutch/Irish .. My family has been here since they explored the Hudson river. But, I have distant cousins in the Caribbean who are black.. Its so weird.. They look just like the men in my family except they are dark, but they are also smart and successful.

That was silly

Few blacks in summerlin area
However , they make up 15 percent of my customers at work in central Vegas and cause me 80 percent of all the problems

I drove a beer truck years ago. I never had anyone try to steal beer in a majority white neighborhood.

Dutch/Irish .. My family has been here since they explored the Hudson river. But, I have distant cousins in the Caribbean who are black.. Its so weird.. They look just like the men in my family except they are dark, but they are also smart and successful.
And are you a man that lives in what state or region.

Forum List

Back