Attack in Nice, France

'The historical Muhammad is too privileged to be formally evaluated in the fashion a clinical psychologist would like. But given certain of his well-known and highly documented behaviors, it is certain that he had a conflict-ridden psychological dependence on others. He was not capable of introspection. He had shown all the symptoms of his lunacy and his prophetic claim was based on the quicksand of grand delusion. But the irony is that the entire religion of Islam is based on the truth claim of such a man who could easily swing back and forth between the two extremes - reality and fantasy. Like the mythological Narcissus, he actually worshipped his own image - not God. He had created Allah in his own image and attributed to that God the qualities of his own self. He used Islam to pervade Muslim psyche, and possessed their mind. Islam is an extremely defenseless religion and hence vulnerable to collapse. "Defenseless" in the sense, there is not a single atom of truth in it to support. This failed religion, originated from the grand delusion of a malignant Narcissist, is the biggest hoax humanity has ever seen.'

https://www.amazon.com/Islam-Dismantled-Illness-Prophet-Muhammad/dp/1926800060&tag=ff0d01-20

Why has it lasted for so many hundreds of years?

About the List of Islamic Terror Attacks

This list of terrorist attacks committed by Muslims since 9/11/01 (a rate of about five a day) is incomplete because not all such attacks are picked up by international news sources, even those resulting in multiple loss of life.

From thereligionofpeace.com and I've noticed a number are not included. I believe they are just getting too numerous to keep up with.

I've picked up hostages in three locations. Not good.

" Hostages have been taken in a hotel in the city. The RAID anti-terror squad has been deployed to the city.

It is believed the gunmen are holding hostages in the Meridien Hotel, the Hotel Negresco and the Buffalo Grill restaurant."
Nope!

Why has evil existed so long?...apparantly men love evil...the illusion of power that goes with it.

Why do innocent kids join gangs that comitt mayhem? Why do so many inmates incarcerated for the most heinous crimes convert to islam?

Psychologists can give you all kinds of answers and many of them no doubt true.

Personally, I am more interested in how it may be destroyed...I know it is evil and that is all I need to know about it...I have no interest in it and do not want to be around it.

Yet the liberals are determined to bring it to us and if hillary manages to get elected ...millions more will come in...we already have more than the FBI can deal with.

'The historical Muhammad is too privileged to be formally evaluated in the fashion a clinical psychologist would like. But given certain of his well-known and highly documented behaviors, it is certain that he had a conflict-ridden psychological dependence on others. He was not capable of introspection. He had shown all the symptoms of his lunacy and his prophetic claim was based on the quicksand of grand delusion. But the irony is that the entire religion of Islam is based on the truth claim of such a man who could easily swing back and forth between the two extremes - reality and fantasy. Like the mythological Narcissus, he actually worshipped his own image - not God. He had created Allah in his own image and attributed to that God the qualities of his own self. He used Islam to pervade Muslim psyche, and possessed their mind. Islam is an extremely defenseless religion and hence vulnerable to collapse. "Defenseless" in the sense, there is not a single atom of truth in it to support. This failed religion, originated from the grand delusion of a malignant Narcissist, is the biggest hoax humanity has ever seen.'

Islam Dismantled: The Mental Illness of Prophet Muhammad: Sujit Das, Ali Sina: 9781926800066: Amazon.com: Books

Islam Dismantled: The Mental Illness of Prophet Muhammad: Sujit Das, Ali Sina: 9781926800066: Amazon.com: Books

You ignore the fact that according to the FBI, 94% of all terrorist attacks are not committed by Muslims. You also conveniently ignore the fact that most of the victims of Islamic terrorist attacks are Muslims.

If you take the time to look at these lone wolf attacks, you will almost always find that there are strong motivations that have nothing to do with ISIS or religion.

Could you provide a link to that estimate? I have not seen that one so would be very interested in how they arrived at those percentages.
All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 94% that Aren’t

I finally found the FBI report. Interestingly enough if they weren't Islamic terrorists, and they weren't anti abortion slime, they were Earth Liberation Front progressive loons. And, this only looks at domestic terrorism over a very short period. 2002, to 2005. I think we can safely say that the world has changed in the last eleven years. And when looking at worldwide terrorism it is also obvious that it is mainly Islamic terrorists doing the attacks, whether they are Syrian, Tunisian, Chechen, Bosnian, etc. The one common denominator for almost all of them is their particular Islamic beliefs.

Terrorism 2002/2005
When you say, "it is also obvious that it is mainly Islamic terrorists doing the attacks", that is simply not true. What is true is that attacks with large numbers of causalities, which dominate media attention are usually Islamic terrorist attacks. However, there are literally thousands of terrorists attacks around the world with less causalities that get little media attention which are not religiously inspired. If you want to look at the sources of terrorism, you have to look deeper than the small number of high causality attacks that dominate the media.

In the last five years, less than 2 percent of all terrorist attacks in the E.U. have been “religiously motivated.” In 2013, there were 152 terrorist attacks in the EU. Two of them were “religiously motivated.” In 2012, there were 219 terrorist attacks in EU countries, six of them were “religiously motivated.” n 2011, not one of the 174 terrorist attacks in EU countries in 2011 were “affiliated or inspired” by terrorist organizations. 2010, 249 terrorist attacks, three of them were considered by Europol to be “Islamist.” In 2009, of 294 terrorist attacks, only one was related to Islamist militancy – though Europol added the caveat, “Islamist terrorists still aim to cause mass casualties.”

Back in the United States, the percentage of terror attacks committed by Muslims is almost as miniscule as in Europe. a 2014 study by University of North Carolina found, since the 9/11 attacks, Muslim-linked terrorism has claimed the lives of 37 Americans. In that same time period, more than 190,000 Americans were murdered.

Less Than 2 Percent Of Terrorist Attacks In The E.U. Are Religiously Motivated
Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close

I have a huge problem with that Think Progress report. Nowhere do they provide the slightest support for their statement. They toss out a bunch of numbers and then they never provide a source for those numbers. I have looked and looked and can't find their source. Can you?

The report that they reference likewise tosses out numbers that are unsubstantiated, and if you try to look at the actual report, it requires authorization. Thus, they can basically tell you anything they want and there is no way to check them. The video evidence we have is very compelling that they are not telling the truth. And go figure governments worldwide have been caught repeatedly lying about things so this appears to me to be more of the same.

If you click on the links in my post (they are in red), they should show you documents or links to reports. I think all the reports are in pdf format so they should not be hard to access. I verified the 2012, 2013 and 2011 figures. I did not check the 2014 figures.

One thing you have to understand is that most terrorist attacks are not mass killings. In fact, most terrorist attacks result in few if any casualties. Even attacks that result in only property damage are still consider terrorist attacks if they meet the terrorism criteria.

Classifying a violent act as terrorism depends on the person(s) motive. A Muslim may have killed 5 people, but that does make him an Islamic terrorist. It all depends on motive.

Often the lone wolf terrorist will have several motives. Mateen, the lone wolf killer in the Orlando attack called 911 before the attack pledging his allegiance to ISIS, yet the FBI could found little to indicate he had been radicalized. From all accounts he harbored a deep hatred for gays and had made violent threats against gays. There was no indication that he was devout Muslim. A number of people indicated he had mental problems. So was his primary motive to kill gays, to further the goals of Islamic terrorism, or was he just a nut case?

This list of terrorist attacks committed by Muslims since 9/11/01 (a rate of about five a day) is incomplete because not all such attacks are picked up by international news sources, even those resulting in multiple loss of life.

From thereligionofpeace.com and I've noticed a number are not included. I believe they are just getting too numerous to keep up with.
I suggest you look at the definition of a terrorist act. I have seen listing of Islamic terrorist attacks in the US that list attacks by Muslim regardless of motive. I've also seen lists that only include murder or battery with a proven connection to a terrorist organization. Most of these lists on the internet are there to make a point, not to give you a clear picture of terrorism.

Mass murder can be a terrorist act but it all depends on the motive of the perpetrator. Often the FBI does not render an opinion.

Could you provide a link to that estimate? I have not seen that one so would be very interested in how they arrived at those percentages.
All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 94% that Aren’t

I finally found the FBI report. Interestingly enough if they weren't Islamic terrorists, and they weren't anti abortion slime, they were Earth Liberation Front progressive loons. And, this only looks at domestic terrorism over a very short period. 2002, to 2005. I think we can safely say that the world has changed in the last eleven years. And when looking at worldwide terrorism it is also obvious that it is mainly Islamic terrorists doing the attacks, whether they are Syrian, Tunisian, Chechen, Bosnian, etc. The one common denominator for almost all of them is their particular Islamic beliefs.

Terrorism 2002/2005
When you say, "it is also obvious that it is mainly Islamic terrorists doing the attacks", that is simply not true. What is true is that attacks with large numbers of causalities, which dominate media attention are usually Islamic terrorist attacks. However, there are literally thousands of terrorists attacks around the world with less causalities that get little media attention which are not religiously inspired. If you want to look at the sources of terrorism, you have to look deeper than the small number of high causality attacks that dominate the media.

In the last five years, less than 2 percent of all terrorist attacks in the E.U. have been “religiously motivated.” In 2013, there were 152 terrorist attacks in the EU. Two of them were “religiously motivated.” In 2012, there were 219 terrorist attacks in EU countries, six of them were “religiously motivated.” n 2011, not one of the 174 terrorist attacks in EU countries in 2011 were “affiliated or inspired” by terrorist organizations. 2010, 249 terrorist attacks, three of them were considered by Europol to be “Islamist.” In 2009, of 294 terrorist attacks, only one was related to Islamist militancy – though Europol added the caveat, “Islamist terrorists still aim to cause mass casualties.”

Back in the United States, the percentage of terror attacks committed by Muslims is almost as miniscule as in Europe. a 2014 study by University of North Carolina found, since the 9/11 attacks, Muslim-linked terrorism has claimed the lives of 37 Americans. In that same time period, more than 190,000 Americans were murdered.

Less Than 2 Percent Of Terrorist Attacks In The E.U. Are Religiously Motivated
Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close

I have a huge problem with that Think Progress report. Nowhere do they provide the slightest support for their statement. They toss out a bunch of numbers and then they never provide a source for those numbers. I have looked and looked and can't find their source. Can you?

The report that they reference likewise tosses out numbers that are unsubstantiated, and if you try to look at the actual report, it requires authorization. Thus, they can basically tell you anything they want and there is no way to check them. The video evidence we have is very compelling that they are not telling the truth. And go figure governments worldwide have been caught repeatedly lying about things so this appears to me to be more of the same.

If you click on the links in my post (they are in red), they should show you documents or links to reports. I think all the reports are in pdf format so they should not be hard to access. I verified the 2012, 2013 and 2011 figures. I did not check the 2014 figures.

One thing you have to understand is that most terrorist attacks are not mass killings. In fact, most terrorist attacks result in few if any casualties. Even attacks that result in only property damage are still consider terrorist attacks if they meet the terrorism criteria.

Classifying a violent act as terrorism depends on the person(s) motive. A Muslim may have killed 5 people, but that does make him an Islamic terrorist. It all depends on motive.

Often the lone wolf terrorist will have several motives. Mateen, the lone wolf killer in the Orlando attack called 911 before the attack pledging his allegiance to ISIS, yet the FBI could found little to indicate he had been radicalized. From all accounts he harbored a deep hatred for gays and had made violent threats against gays. There was no indication that he was devout Muslim. A number of people indicated he had mental problems. So was his primary motive to kill gays, to further the goals of Islamic terrorism, or was he just a nut case?

All of the reports I clicked on all reference the same story and that story references the paper that can not be accessed.

I suggest you look at the definition of a terrorist act. I have seen listing of Islamic terrorist attacks in the US that list attacks by Muslim regardless of motive. I've also seen lists that only include murder or battery with a proven connection to a terrorist organization. Most of these lists on the internet are there to make a point, not to give you a clear picture of terrorism.

Mass murder can be a terrorist act but it all depends on the motive of the perpetrator. Often the FBI does not render an opinion.

I'm sure your in depth analysis will be of comfort to the orphans,childless parents, and the severely wounded languishing in a Nice hospital.

I agree as Muslims don't acclimate to any country they land in.....

Don't let your fear make you hysterical.

Fear? How bout pissed the hell off.

I don't fear Muslims but I'm smart enough to be leery of them and not take the "religion of Peace" moniker seriously.

How bout you?

I'm logical enough to know that the actions of a number of violent, subhuman scum do not indict 1.6 billion people, the vast majority of whom are unrelated with and themselves most often the victims of those vile animals. I've been around the block enough times to have met, befriended, worked with, and assisted with Muslim people from many countries who have assimilated to life in the United States. Unlike your fearful clinging to stereotypes, I have seen the process of assimilation for myself, and have in many instances played a role in facilitating same. I've had dinner in the homes of Muslims, played with their children, in some places and circumstances around the world gotten good and drunk with them, and....in one instance participated in other sorts of human interactions. Not being a frightened child, I take people as individuals rather than faceless exemplars of generalizations. Like all other peoples, some are criminals, some are assholes, some stupid, some highly intelligent, some are remarkably generous and kind, and most are just getting on with their lives in the same manner as most everyone else.

So no, you are not "smart enough."

I just heard only 34 people have been identified of the 84 so far. There is also 1 American so far that is missing there.

I'm sure your in depth analysis will be of comfort to the orphans,childless parents, and the severely wounded languishing in a Nice hospital.

I just heard only 34 people have been identified of the 84 so far. There is also 1 American so far that is missing there.

The youngest of the dead was six months old.

Fox News fails again!

Oh gee... I guess I'll have to switch to CNN.
index.jpg

Every news station speculates when events unfold and they do so with caveats. Wise up.

It's just so sad and horrific.
I read this morning a 27 yr old pushed his pregnant wife out of the way to save her, but there is no info on how she is doing at this point.
The Baltimore Sun has the names and stories of some of those lost-
The Baltimore Sun

The youngest of the dead was six months old.

The lengths Lefties go to excuse Moslem terrorism is astounding.

The media not even to mention our government is right in there with them....perhaps one reason so many leftists are in denial...aka...it is cool to defend muslims.

Haunting 4-word text message found on phone of Nice ISIS terrorist

‘Brought more weapons.' Last texts of Bastille Day killer

Matt Barber - Islam at War with a Delusional, Suicidal West

Terrorists Beware! We have flowers and candles and we're not afraid to use them! WEAK-KNEED AND WHINY response to Islamism has to stop!

Terrorists Beware! We have flowers and candles and we're not afraid to use them! WEAK-KNEED AND WHINY response to Islamism has to stop!

Not going to stop anytime soon....the liberal narrative has taken up the cause of poor muslims being castagized, discriminated against, blahblah Once obama leaves if he does leave and if he is not replaced by hillary...
God Forbid...then and only then will see any common sense or any kind of sense return to Washington....until then expect more of the same.

Forum List

Back