Attacked for refusing homosexual "wedding" gallery fights back

As word got out about the sale, some of the Odgaards’ opponents turned their anger on Harvest Bible, posting angry comments on its Facebook page.

“Every person that has put a disagreement comment on our Facebook page, I always personally contact them,” Jorgenson said. “I’m nice and gentle, and offer to meet face to face: ‘Let’s have a reasonable and cordial conversation. Why do you believe what you do?’”

So far, no one has taken him up on the offer, instead posting a mean-spirited reply or blocking him on Facebook, Jorgenson said. But he hopes one day someone will because his “heart breaks for them to know and experience Jesus’ love for them.”

What's wrong homosexual mafia supporter? Can talk shit online but won't meet a preacher to discuss why? No surprise.

As word got out about the sale, some of the Odgaards’ opponents turned their anger on Harvest Bible, posting angry comments on its Facebook page.

“Every person that has put a disagreement comment on our Facebook page, I always personally contact them,” Jorgenson said. “I’m nice and gentle, and offer to meet face to face: ‘Let’s have a reasonable and cordial conversation. Why do you believe what you do?’”

So far, no one has taken him up on the offer, instead posting a mean-spirited reply or blocking him on Facebook, Jorgenson said. But he hopes one day someone will because his “heart breaks for them to know and experience Jesus’ love for them.”

What's wrong homosexual mafia supporter? Can talk shit online but won't meet a preacher to discuss why? No surprise.
Most people online just rant, like you...

22689407cb864c9bb284ff7985892e9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One they easily could have accommodated, and the company admitted that, and the other broke the PA laws but they were the owners and only employees so no accommodation was possible. Now you know.

If your religious beliefs can be accommodated, a reasonable attempt that must be made. In the above, both companies broke the law, and both were required to pay for doing so...

Time to pull out the Muslim bakers in Michigan....c'mon....you can do it!

One they easily could have accommodated, and the company admitted that, and the other broke the PA laws but they were the owners and only employees so no accommodation was possible. Now you know.

If your religious beliefs can be accommodated, a reasonable attempt that must be made. In the above, both companies broke the law, and both were required to pay for doing so...
Yeah... And Liberals will go after Muslims who refuse to bake a cake too? Haven't seen a lawsuit yet but the evidence...

It's only a crime if your Christian and white apparently :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah... And Liberals will go after Muslims who refuse to bake a cake too? Haven't seen a lawsuit yet but the evidence...

It's only a crime if your Christian and white apparently :p

Sting operations don't count, and it's not illegal there BTW. And did you not read your Gospels? Jesus said you'd get your ass kicked for following him, so stop whining...

Works for me. Of course, they could have done the easy thing, obey the law and stay in business...

The First Amendment is part of the highest law.

Those who will not see it obeyed—who will be pleased to see the freedoms of religion, expression, association, and conscience violated with impunity—are in no position to speak of the rule of law.

Works for me. Of course, they could have done the easy thing, obey the law and stay in business...

The First Amendment is part of the highest law.

Those who will not see it obeyed—who will be pleased to see the freedoms of religion, expression, association, and conscience violated with impunity—are in no position to speak of the rule of law.
A bakery is not a church. They have to, by law, follow different rules. Deal with it.

A bakery is not a church. They have to, by law, follow different rules. Deal with it.

The rights and freedoms laid out in the First Amendment don't just apply to churches. They apply to everyone.

The First Amendment is the law. If you demand that it be violated, then you cannot, with any credibility, position yourself as a champion of any rational concept of the rule of law.

Forum List

Back