Attacker at Capitol who actually murdered police officer? Supporter of obama friend louis farrakhan. Story disappears in 3...2...1...

A Capitol police officer was actually murdered today.....by a supporter of barak obama's good friend and ally louis farakhan....

Or are we not going to take this guys word for why he did what he did.......? Just like the Atlanta guy who says he murdered because of a sex addiction and not racism?

Farrakhan is NOT a friend of Obama's. Malcom X came out against racism after he made the pilgrimage to Mecca. That may have been why he was killed. NOI is a made up religion that subsumed Islam to black panther militancy and racist theology.
When do you plan on abandoning this charade of yours that you are a Christian?

Nobody is buying it, Islamist.

I am a Christian. I'm just not a Scofield heretic.

A Capitol police officer was actually murdered today.....by a supporter of barak obama's good friend and ally louis farakhan....

Or are we not going to take this guys word for why he did what he did.......? Just like the Atlanta guy who says he murdered because of a sex addiction and not racism?

I knew he wasn't a white guy when is wasn't blanketed all over the "news"

The Reich was hoping he was a white guy

Farrakhan is NOT a friend of Obama's. Malcom X came out against racism after he made the pilgrimage to Mecca. That may have been why he was killed. NOI is a made up religion that subsumed Islam to black panther militancy and racist theology.
Spin it anyway you want asshole!
The 'Primate' loved Farrakhan and was a convert to Islam.
We will never hear a fucking word from CNN/MSNBC.
Remember the fucking race whore 'Primate' Sharpton hugging and laughing it up with Farrakhan on the stage at Aretha Franklin's funeral?
Of the last 23 'mass shootings' in the US 22 of them have involved negro or latinos.

LOLOL.. You're pathetic.. Obama attended Catholic School in Indonesia.
Obama was born a muslim

Supporting Trump is even worse than supporting Farrakhan who never tried to steal the presidency or incite a deadly insurrection.

The story will disappear in 3... 2... 1...
It's gone. Not a mention on the news.
Can you read a newspaper? Today is Saturday so maybe you can find a passing 5th grader to read to you. The guy was mentally ill just like the Capitol shitters and the rest of tramp`s cult.
Truck Driver in Capitol Crash Had History of Mental Illness, Violence - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
Family: ‘Erratic’ driver arrested near Capitol is mentally ill | WTOP
Capitol suspect was 'violently ill' night before attack and said 'I'm going to be homeless' | Daily Mail Online
"Not a mention on the news"? :icon_rolleyes:

Can you read a newspaper? Today is Saturday so maybe you can find a passing 5th grader to read to you. The guy was mentally ill just like the Capitol shitters and the rest of tramp`s cult.
Truck Driver in Capitol Crash Had History of Mental Illness, Violence - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
Capitol suspect was 'violently ill' night before attack and said 'I'm going to be homeless' | Daily Mail Online
None of your guilt-ridden lib news reports scream that the killer is BLACK!

shame on them

Do you think Jews in Israel are illegally « occupying « arab land?

The thing simply uses Schofield as a cover for its antisemitism and to provide a semi-plausable cover for its made-up background story.

It wants us to believe that it is a Christian (who just so happens to promote all things Islamic rather than Christian) who simply rejects Dominionism (which the large majority of Christians manage to do WITHOUUT its hatred of Jews).

Supporting Trump is even worse than supporting Farrakhan who never tried to steal the presidency or incite a deadly insurrection.

I sure wish the English language had a single word that combined the notions of utterly retarded and batshit crazy.

None of your guilt-ridden lib news reports scream that the killer is BLACK!

shame on them
They didn`t scream that trump`s Capitol terrorists were White either. Don`t you people have a Klan Gazette to keep you informed of the color of perps?

You knew he wasn't white when it was reported he was shot and killed.

He was black, so he couldn't have been mentally ill. That excuse is only for white killers.

If he were white it would be ALL the Reich Ministry of Propaganda would be discussing for days and days and days and days

Also missing is the Reich Ministry of Propaganda narrative that: Biden kills Muslims in Syria, Muslims attack Americans

If he were white it would be ALL the Reich Ministry of Propaganda would be discussing for days and days and days and days

If he were white you are right they would be talking to him for days and days and days.

They didn`t scream that trump`s Capitol terrorists were White either.
Dont compare it to just one selected event

Whenever a white guy shoots several strangers the news media makes a fuss about race

and if the victims are black all fines double

They didn`t scream that trump`s Capitol terrorists were White either.
Dont compare it to just one selected event

Whenever a white guy shoots several strangers the news media makes a fuss about race

and if the victims are black all fines double

Can you tell me the last time someone black killed 8 or 10 white folks just because they were white.
I concede that white mass murderers are more common

whites compose 70% of the population and blacks 13%

but it does happen both ways

Forum List

Back