Attacker at Capitol who actually murdered police officer? Supporter of obama friend louis farrakhan. Story disappears in 3...2...1...

They talk more about race than Hitler ever did.

Strange. I only see one person talking race here.
Cuz he was black.

It's not rocket science. If there is a shooting then the shooting is used by the DNC run press to propagandize about race if whitey is pulling the trigger.

But if they are black, then they propagandized about the need for gun control

With this particular story you get the worst of both worlds, no white assailant and no gun, so they fantasize about the attacker having a gun, and probably fantasize about him being white as well.

Cuz he was black.

It's not rocket science. If there is a shooting then the shooting is to propagandize about race if whitey is pulling the trigger.

But if they are black, then they propagandized about the need for gun control

With this particular story you get the worst of both worlds, no white assailant and no gun, so they fantasize about the attacker having a gun, and probably fantasize about him being white as well.

Weird. I still only see one person talking race and continuing to do so.

Olmar is a racist to the core.

Now we have two people talking race and racism.

I thought the topic was that the incident likely would have been worse if this guy had an AR-15?
And I suppose you think we are talking about a black AR 15

What a racist you are.

Olmar is a racist to the core.

Now we have two people talking race and racism.

I thought the topic was that the incident likely would have been worse if this guy had an AR-15?

It is.

so...

why are you trying to derail it?

I wasn't the one who brought race into this, now was I?

You biased moderator, you.

And I suppose you think we are talking about a black AR 15

What a racist you are.

I don't recall saying that.
You don't have to.

I think the term is implicit systematic racism.

Do keep up with the PC talk. It's what we teach white kids in schools today to make them feel guilty about being white.

But that is only half their battle as they are later convinced they are really another gender.

Leftists are walking fecal matter.

You don't have to.

Do keep up with the PC talk. It's what we teach white kids in schools today to make them feel guilty about being white.

Not sure what implicit systemic racism has to do with anything here.

I'm sure the moderator will blame me for this somehow.

You don't have to.

Not sure what implicit systemic racism has to do with anything here.

I'm sure the moderator will blame me for this somehow.
Nope, it's Orange man's fault.

So why did you bring up the fact Trump as Orange?

Racist!

1. Killer WASN'T white

2. Killer WAS part of the woke protected class, black and Islamic sympathizer

3. Killer DIDN'T use a gun

While BLM is partying tonight because a police officer was killed, overall not a good day for their side.

So, is this what it all comes down to now? Anything that happens in the future to the Capitol will somehow be tied to the Insurrection of January 6th? That's absurd!

It's just a good thing the black guy was not unarmed who was shot dead like the white woman in the Capital was.

When a Black person does something crazy like this, it is just a meaningless aberration.

When a white person does, it's part of a nefarious pattern.

And so it goes.
You've got to be joking...

Quick..what is the name of the white dude who set off a bomb in Nashville on Christmas day? Anyone?

A Capitol police officer was actually murdered today.....by a supporter of barak obama's good friend and ally louis farakhan....

Or are we not going to take this guys word for why he did what he did.......? Just like the Atlanta guy who says he murdered because of a sex addiction and not racism?

Damn.....about 5,000 white supremacy stories just crashed and burned. :(

A Capitol police officer was actually murdered today.....by a supporter of barak obama's good friend and ally louis farakhan....

Or are we not going to take this guys word for why he did what he did.......? Just like the Atlanta guy who says he murdered because of a sex addiction and not racism?

Farrakhan is NOT a friend of Obama's. Malcom X came out against racism after he made the pilgrimage to Mecca. That may have been why he was killed. NOI is a made up religion that subsumed Islam to black panther militancy and racist theology.
Lol, all race baiters are Obama's friends.

Forum List

Back