Attacker at Capitol who actually murdered police officer? Supporter of obama friend louis farrakhan. Story disappears in 3...2...1...

Thats because you are an idiot.
And I win yet another argument with a lib

because hurling personal insults is your admission of defeat

Defeat? That's laughable. Black folks have dealt with discrimination and racism since our sojourn in this country and for some fool like you to try and tell me that it is made up is a joke.
i don't think you know what the word sojourn means....

Our stay here has been temporary as compared to how long we were in Africa before we were forced to these shores.

Defeat? That's laughable. Black folks have dealt with discrimination and racism since our sojourn in this country and for some fool like you to try and tell me that it is made up is a joke.

Our stay here has been temporary as compared to how long we were in Africa before we were forced to these shores.
I don't think you know what the word temporary means either. I am also willing to bet you've been here longer then you have ever been in Africa.

I don't think you know what the word temporary means either. I am also willing to bet you've been here longer then you have ever been in Africa.

No shit, but I am willing to bet black folks have been in Africa a helluva lot longer than we have been in America. Smfh.

Black folks have dealt with discrimination and racism since our sojourn in this country and for some fool like you to try and tell me that it is made up is a joke.

you really are full of the drama queen today

I doubt if you would know a racial sojourn from a hill of beans

the slaves got nothing but misery for their journey to America

But you on the other hand have benefited greatly from their plight

if anyone has a reason to bemoan slavery its me not you

without slavery America would have very few black people and a lot less crime and racial division

No shit, but I am willing to bet black folks have been in Africa a helluva lot longer than we have been in America. Smfh.
Me too...I bet white people have been in Europe longer then the Americas too....Asian in Asia...etc.

But that doesn't mean any of them living in America are here on a temp bases. I have no plan to go back to where my ansestors are from...maybe you do

Black folks have dealt with discrimination and racism since our sojourn in this country and for some fool like you to try and tell me that it is made up is a joke.

you really are full of the drama queen today

I doubt if you would know a racial sojourn from a hill of beans

the slaves got nothing but misery for their journey to America

But you on the other hand have benefited greatly from their plight

if anyone has a reason to bemoan slavery its me not you

without slavery America would have very few black people and a lot less crime and racial division

Well since you commit the most crime we know that is false and if it wasn't black folks in this country you would just hate someone else. There was a time you hated the Irish, Jewish folks, Catholics, etc., so there is always going to be someone for you to hate and blame your own failures on. Black suffering didn't end when slavery ended fool, you are just in denial of history. I came at the back end of Jim Crow so I know what your hate looks like.

Me too...I bet white people have been in Europe longer then the Americas too....Asian in Asia...etc.

Duh, the difference is Europeans and Asians didn't come to these shores in chains and treated worse than you treat cattle.

But that doesn't mean any of them living in America are here on a temp bases. I have no plan to go back to where my ansestors are from...maybe you do

Who knows.

Duh, the difference is Europeans and Asians didn't come to these shores in chains and treated worse than you treat cattle.

Who knows.
True, most didn't. Some did.

then why did you say it was a temporary stay?

A Capitol police officer was actually murdered today.....by a supporter of barak obama's good friend and ally louis farakhan....
You do know that Screwy Louie was a Tramp supporter, don't you?
That's right, he liked what he saw in Tramp's self funding by not taking money from the Jews!

LOL.......now that is funny......Trump, best friend to Israel, personal friends with Benjamin Netenyahu and you think you can sell farakhan supporting Trump....?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Screwy Louie supported Tramp and defended Tramp's attack on the Pope over the southern border wall pointing out the Vatican has a wall. He said GOD put Tramp in the White House.
But you knew that already!
Louie also called Obama the Messiah. Perhaps his allegiances are at best shaky, so good luck trying to shake him off.

Who knows.

As compared to the number of years we were in Africa as compared to how long we have been in America.

1617548248527.png

This is how MSM will cover the stories from now on. Create a new category "Dark White Skin"

A Capitol police officer was actually murdered today.....by a supporter of barak obama's good friend and ally louis farakhan....

Or are we not going to take this guys word for why he did what he did.......? Just like the Atlanta guy who says he murdered because of a sex addiction and not racism?

Has the story disappeared? Wait, I did see some CRCs upset about the Capitol flag going to half staff.

Who knows.

As compared to the number of years we were in Africa as compared to how long we have been in America.
again...I suggest you look up the definition of the world temporary. It's ok that you don't know it...I can tell from your lack of knowledge of history, and civics, you didn't get that great of an education

Forum List

Back