Attacker at Capitol who actually murdered police officer? Supporter of obama friend louis farrakhan. Story disappears in 3...2...1...

I don't hate any fellow American
Of couse you hate

your mind is stuck on 1619 and you think you are a slave brought to America against your will

naturally you hate the white people who are beating you and forcing you to pick cotton in the hot sun

White supremacist Trump supporter spurred on by Trump's seditious behavior, murders Capitol police officer. Are all Trump supporters just an inch away from snapping?...Headline CNN was ready to run

Thats because you are an idiot.
And I win yet another argument with a lib

because hurling personal insults is your admission of defeat

Defeat? That's laughable. Black folks have dealt with discrimination and racism since our sojourn in this country and for some fool like you to try and tell me that it is made up is a joke.
i don't think you know what the word sojourn means....

Our stay here has been temporary as compared to how long we were in Africa before we were forced to these shores.
I don't think you know what the word temporary means either. I am also willing to bet you've been here longer then you have ever been in Africa.

No shit, but I am willing to bet black folks have been in Africa a helluva lot longer than we have been in America. Smfh.
Me too...I bet white people have been in Europe longer then the Americas too....Asian in Asia...etc.

Duh, the difference is Europeans and Asians didn't come to these shores in chains and treated worse than you treat cattle.

But that doesn't mean any of them living in America are here on a temp bases. I have no plan to go back to where my ansestors are from...maybe you do

Who knows.
True, most didn't. Some did.

then why did you say it was a temporary stay?

As compared to the number of years we were in Africa as compared to how long we have been in America.
again...I suggest you look up the definition of the world temporary. It's ok that you don't know it...I can tell from your lack of knowledge of history, and civics, you didn't get that great of an education

That's your problem you are too arrogant and ignorant. I don't need to look up the definition of world temporary, I know exactly what I am speaking of.

I don't hate any fellow American
Of couse you hate

your mind is stuck on 1619 and you think you are a slave brought to America against your will

naturally you hate the white people who are beating you and forcing you to pick cotton in the hot sun

You continue to show how foolish you truly are, black suffering didn't end with slavery fool. It's amazing how you make the claim that I hate white folks, but you constantly make the racist remarks. Funny how that works. Tell you what racist like you should go to the National Civil Rights Museum in Washington DC or Memphis TN and you will be shocked what you might learn.

You continue to show how foolish you truly are, black suffering didn't end with slavery fool. It's amazing how you make the claim that I hate white folks, but you constantly make the racist remarks. Funny how that works. Tell you what racist like you should go to the National Civil Rights Museum in Washington DC or Memphis TN and you will be shocked what you might learn.

I think you hate black folks, and this whole schtick of yours is designed to make black people look like ignorant, racist fools.

When did BLM attack the Capitol?

???

Cleetus, put down the corn squeezing, you illiterate hillbilly.

U.S. Capitol Police officer dies after attacker rammed car into checkpoint; suspect also dead (nbcnews.com)

You really are one DUMB motherfucker.

No wonder you're a Nazi.

I can't believe you actually posted this stupid shit, you are one ignorant cocksucker.

Tell us dumb ass how you came to the conclusion that this was BLM.

I think you hate black folks, and this whole schtick of yours is designed to make black people look like ignorant, racist fools.

I hate racist trash like you. Do you really think I give two fucks what a racist piece of shit like you thinks about me.

A Capitol police officer was actually murdered today.....by a supporter of barak obama's good friend and ally louis farakhan....

Or are we not going to take this guys word for why he did what he did.......? Just like the Atlanta guy who says he murdered because of a sex addiction and not racism?

Farrakhan is NOT a friend of Obama's. Malcom X came out against racism after he made the pilgrimage to Mecca. That may have been why he was killed. NOI is a made up religion that subsumed Islam to black panther militancy and racist theology.

They are not only friends but neighbors as well.

View attachment 475512

Really? Farrakhan lives in Massachusetts.
So does Obama.

???

U.S. Capitol Police officer dies after attacker rammed car into checkpoint; suspect also dead (nbcnews.com)

No wonder you're a Nazi.

I can't believe you actually posted this stupid shit, you are one ignorant cocksucker.

:lmao:
What a clown.

Defeat? That's laughable. Black folks have dealt with discrimination and racism since our sojourn in this country and for some fool like you to try and tell me that it is made up is a joke.

Our stay here has been temporary as compared to how long we were in Africa before we were forced to these shores.
I don't think you know what the word temporary means either. I am also willing to bet you've been here longer then you have ever been in Africa.

No shit, but I am willing to bet black folks have been in Africa a helluva lot longer than we have been in America. Smfh.
Me too...I bet white people have been in Europe longer then the Americas too....Asian in Asia...etc.

Duh, the difference is Europeans and Asians didn't come to these shores in chains and treated worse than you treat cattle.

But that doesn't mean any of them living in America are here on a temp bases. I have no plan to go back to where my ansestors are from...maybe you do

Who knows.

As compared to the number of years we were in Africa as compared to how long we have been in America.
again...I suggest you look up the definition of the world temporary. It's ok that you don't know it...I can tell from your lack of knowledge of history, and civics, you didn't get that great of an education

That's your problem you are too arrogant and ignorant. I don't need to look up the definition of world temporary, I know exactly what I am speaking of.
ah...well it doesn't make any sense what so ever in the way you used it.

I don't think I am arrogant or ignorant for knowing the proper definition of words

A Capitol police officer was actually murdered today.....by a supporter of barak obama's good friend and ally louis farakhan....

Or are we not going to take this guys word for why he did what he did.......? Just like the Atlanta guy who says he murdered because of a sex addiction and not racism?

Farrakhan is NOT a friend of Obama's. Malcom X came out against racism after he made the pilgrimage to Mecca. That may have been why he was killed. NOI is a made up religion that subsumed Islam to black panther militancy and racist theology.

View attachment 475512

So does Obama.

Farrakhan lives in Chicago.

???

No wonder you're a Nazi.

View attachment 475512

So does Obama.

So did Obama.

Who knows.

ah...well it doesn't make any sense what so ever in the way you used it.

I don't think I am arrogant or ignorant for knowing the proper definition of words

So what is the definition of World Temporary?

???

No wonder you're a Nazi.

View attachment 475512

So does Obama.

So did Obama.

LOLOL. Chicago is big city.. Do you think I'm friends with everybody in Atlanta? I have several black friends and lots of Jewish friends which doesn't mean I love all Black people or Jewish people. See how that works?

Forum List

Back