AttackWatch!

It's time to report Democrat Senator Bob Casy. He's not lovin' the Jobs Bill, so he must be a Racist who is Attacking and Smearing Obama.

“I think the American people are very skeptical of big pieces of legislation,” Senator Bob Casey, a Democrat from Pennsylvania, said in an interview Wednesday, joining a growing chorus of Democrats who prefer an à la carte version of the bill despite White House resistance to that approach. “For that reason alone I think we should break it up.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/15/u...ongress-balking-at-obamas-jobs-bill.html?_r=1

mr Casey is either honest OR hes up for reelection;):lol:

No, that was you, when you supported Bush's 'free speech zones' - like the Constitution can be 'zoned'.

I've kicked your ass again, haven't I? :lol:
Not at all, though I can understand why you're desperate to pretend you have.

1. You have no proof I supported Bush's free speech zones.

2. Free Speech Zones are a Democrat invention.

3. You want people who are critical of Dear Leader to not take advantage of their freedom of expression.

Deal with it.

Everyone note: he doesn't deny that he supported Bush's free speech zones, just that I have no proof. :lol:

your DNC shoe phone is a smart-phone, you can link to the site, say on the road when you see an old "W" sticker on a car and report them...( remember to pull over)

shoephone.jpg

No, that was you, when you supported Bush's 'free speech zones' - like the Constitution can be 'zoned'.

I've kicked your ass again, haven't I? :lol:
Not at all, though I can understand why you're desperate to pretend you have.

1. You have no proof I supported Bush's free speech zones.

2. Free Speech Zones are a Democrat invention.

3. You want people who are critical of Dear Leader to not take advantage of their freedom of expression.

Deal with it.

Everyone note: he doesn't deny that he supported Bush's free speech zones, just that I have no proof. :lol:
Everyone note: He doesn't deny that he licks yogurt off of hobos' feet.

I have no problem with providing information to those who seek it, but surely a less aggressive and intimidating language could/should have been utilized.

I am a flaming libertoid (by this boards' standards) but I cannot endorse the framing and delivery of this website.

I have no problem with providing information to those who seek it, but surely a less aggressive and intimidating language could/should have been utilized.

I am a flaming libertoid (by this boards' standards) but I cannot endorse the framing and delivery of this website.

it's your obama's web site you must own up to it, because you helped to create it.

Forum List

Back