AttackWatch!

I have no problem with providing information to those who seek it, but surely a less aggressive and intimidating language could/should have been utilized.

I am a flaming libertoid (by this boards' standards) but I cannot endorse the framing and delivery of this website.

it's your obama's web site you must own up to it, because you helped to create it.

yep, ok...

I have no problem with providing information to those who seek it, but surely a less aggressive and intimidating language could/should have been utilized.

I am a flaming libertoid (by this boards' standards) but I cannot endorse the framing and delivery of this website.

it's your obama's web site you must own up to it, because you helped to create it.

yep, ok...

You vote for obama you support obama yes you help to create it.

yep, ok...

And this is where this board goes divided. You have a liberal expressing concern and disapproval over something 'obama' and instead of utilizing rational thought and responding with 'good to see that its not just us righties' you basically blame me personally.

I'll bet I could blame you for Nixon according to your logic.

yep, ok...

And this is where this board goes divided. You have a liberal expressing concern and disapproval over something 'obama' and instead of utilizing rational thought and responding with 'good to see that its not just us righties' you basically blame me personally.

I'll bet I could blame you for Nixon according to your logic.

Finally a liberal who can think for themself at least a little bit. very few liberals here can do that. I can count them on one hand.

Fonzi jumping the shark;

ClickHandler.ashx

Not satisfied with [email protected], the O-Bots now have a special webpage for their community to report Smears and Attacks against Barack Obama and The Hopenchange Cause:

Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com | Join Attack Wire

It's the perfect activity to keep TMN and the rest of the Barking Moonbats off the streets.
more paranoia from the Obama crowd. Obama's arrogance and elitism drives this nonsense.
The "flag" website was ineffective at stopping criticism and so will this be.
It's crap for the Waaaah Waaaah gang.
It's for the "I'm telling MOM!!!!" people.
The people that come up with this shit are too stupid to realize that every time they pull this shit, it just galvanizes the anti- Obama movement.
These fag libs think they can shut us up. Newsflash, that and 50 cents will get them a pay phone call.

Seems like we are bogging down their little project at AttackWatch. Solargate is going to rock their world.

Yes, they would. The rational people would find it unconstitutional.... because it is. And it wouldn't matter whether he was black and born in Kenya or white and born in Britain. It is against the law for a foreign born person to be President.

This is not fucking rocket science. And it has jack shit to do with the economy.

Really?

Well, first, even if he WAS born in Kenya, he'd still be eligible because his mother was an American citizen and he was a American citizen when he was born. John McCain was born in Panama, but no one doubted his citizenship.

Second, this is sort of a silly argument. Maybe it might have had a good rational back in 1787, but if a man has lived in America all his life and considers himself American, I just don't see how it would be a disqualifier in any practical sense.

Now, I think I've pretty firmly established I'm no fan of Obama, but frankly, I get a little tired of the less than subtle racism of Birthers.

Obama should go because he's not up to the job, not because of where he was born.

(Oh, by the way, he was born in Hawaii.)
not to debate Obama's pace of birth. I am correcting your statement "even if he was born in Kenya he'd be eligible because his mother was an American citizen when he Barack Obama) was born"....
Not true.
Here's the part of the US Constitution that explains this.
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

Natural born means the person must be born INSIDE the United States.

Should a civilian residing in a foreign nation give birth outside the US , the rules become quite complicated.
Typically at least one parent must be a US Citizen and RESIDE in the United States in order for the foreign born child to acquire instant US Citizenship. If the US Citizen parent(s) reside outside the US, the process gets complicated. In the link below, those children born to US Citizen parent or parents who reside outside the US are NOT eligible to take the Office of POTUS...
Here'e the link....
Is Your Child a U.S. Citizen if Born Abroad? | LegalZoom

There is something that irritates me about those who cannot let go the birthplace of Obama.
I wish these people would just drop it.
However, I am not at all inclined to believe this is an issue of race.
What does concern me is how much time it took for the Obama people to finally put this issue to rest.
In my book, hiding or attempting to hide something that is by law public domain(as are birth records) calls that person's integrity and honesty into question.
If Obama were a completely honorable person he'd have gotten out in front of this from the beginning. However Obama's arrogance and elitism made him dig his heels as thought to say "I am the President of the United States. How dare you question me!!!!!!"

Yes, they would. The rational people would find it unconstitutional.... because it is. And it wouldn't matter whether he was black and born in Kenya or white and born in Britain. It is against the law for a foreign born person to be President.

This is not fucking rocket science. And it has jack shit to do with the economy.

Really?

Well, first, even if he WAS born in Kenya, he'd still be eligible because his mother was an American citizen and he was a American citizen when he was born. John McCain was born in Panama, but no one doubted his citizenship.

Second, this is sort of a silly argument. Maybe it might have had a good rational back in 1787, but if a man has lived in America all his life and considers himself American, I just don't see how it would be a disqualifier in any practical sense.

Now, I think I've pretty firmly established I'm no fan of Obama, but frankly, I get a little tired of the less than subtle racism of Birthers.

Obama should go because he's not up to the job, not because of where he was born.

not to debate Obama's pace of birth. I am correcting your statement "even if he was born in Kenya he'd be eligible because his mother was an American citizen when he Barack Obama) was born"....
Not true.
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

Should a civilian residing in a foreign nation give birth outside the US , the rules become quite complicated.
Typically at least one parent must be a US Citizen and RESIDE in the United States in order for the foreign born child to acquire instant US Citizenship. If the US Citizen parent(s) reside outside the US, the process gets complicated. In the link below, those children born to US Citizen parent or parents who reside outside the US are NOT eligible to take the Office of POTUS...
Here'e the link....

There is something that irritates me about those who cannot let go the birthplace of Obama.
What does concern me is how much time it took for the Obama people to finally put this issue to rest.
In my book, hiding or attempting to hide something that is by law public domain(as are birth records) calls that person's integrity and honesty into question.
If Obama were a completely honorable person he'd have gotten out in front of this from the beginning. However Obama's arrogance and elitism made him dig his heels as thought to say "I am the President of the United States. How dare you question me!!!!!!"

natural born OR a citizen. he is a citizen because mom was.

Really?

Not true.

Here'e the link....

Not completely;y accurate... technically.

John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone (Coco Solo Naval Air Station), thus the arguments about his status. Congress eventually 'declared' him a Natural Born Citizen to end the debate.

Really?

Not true.

Here'e the link....

John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone (Coco Solo Naval Air Station), thus the arguments about his status. Congress eventually 'declared' him a Natural Born Citizen to end the debate.

If John McCain had been born in the Panama Canal Zone, it wouldn't have been an issue. He was born in a hospital outside of the Zone, because there was no hospital in the Zone, which is where the arguments come from.

Really?

Not true.

Here'e the link....

I wonder why Congress just doesn't 'declare' Mr Obama to be a Natural Born Citizen and put an end to all this birther bullshit?

What I love about attack watch is this is really showing Axelrod completely panicking. I freaking love it.

When I launch the website of lets take out all the pravda bad ass media people next year, watch for a complete meltdown of these asswipes.

I'm going to have a blast. And so will others.

But think about it. You have Axelrod attempting to control the media from the WH and the teleprompter milli vanilli still is tanking in the polls.

EVEN with all the media sucking his you know what. Too funny. Their internals must be making them freaking crazy.

hehehehehe and I love it.

Not true.

Here'e the link....

If John McCain had been born in the Panama Canal Zone, it wouldn't have been an issue. He was born in a hospital outside of the Zone, because there was no hospital in the Zone, which is where the arguments come from.

He was born at the Coco Solo Naval Air Station.

Coco Solo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coco Solo was a United States Navy submarine base established in 1918 on the Atlantic Ocean (northwest) side of the Panama Canal Zone, near Colón, Panama.

United States Senator John McCain was born in 1936 at a small Navy hospital[1][2] at Coco Solo Naval Air Station.[3][4]

NAS Coco Solo, Panama, Canal Zone

Last edited:

He was born at the Coco Solo Naval Air Station.

Coco Solo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coco Solo was a United States Navy submarine base established in 1918 on the Atlantic Ocean (northwest) side of the Panama Canal Zone, near Colón, Panama.

United States Senator John McCain was born in 1936 at a small Navy hospital[1][2] at Coco Solo Naval Air Station.[3][4]

Don't give him facts. Like TNM, he can't handle them.

Not true.

Here'e the link....

Psssst. Didn't you hear the news? We don't care about McCain. He's old news and all he cares about now is keeping his wife happy with dinners inside the beltway and his daughter keeping some sort of day job slagging conservatives.

By a margin of 51 percent to 40 percent, Americans doubt the package of tax cuts and spending proposals intended to jumpstart job creation that Obama submitted to Congress this week will bring down the 9.1 percent jobless rate. That sentiment undermines one of the core arguments the president is making on the job act’s behalf in a nationwide campaign to build public support.

Compounding Obama’s challenge is that 56 percent of independents, whom the president won in 2008 and will need to win in 2012, are skeptical it will work

Of the respondents who said they’ve supported Obama at one point since he launched his presidential campaign in 2007, fewer than half say they still support him as fervently. Thirty- seven percent say their support has waned and 19 percent say he lost their backing because they’ve grown disappointed or angry with his leadership.

Almost a third of Democrats and Democratic-leaning respondents say they’d like to see Obama face a primary challenge.

Obama Approval Plummets Among Americans Skeptical of Jobs Plan - Bloomberg

Forum List

Back