AttackWatch!

Not completely;y accurate... technically.

John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone (Coco Solo Naval Air Station), thus the arguments about his status. Congress eventually 'declared' him a Natural Born Citizen to end the debate.

If John McCain had been born in the Panama Canal Zone, it wouldn't have been an issue. He was born in a hospital outside of the Zone, because there was no hospital in the Zone, which is where the arguments come from.

He was born at the Coco Solo Naval Air Station.

Coco Solo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coco Solo was a United States Navy submarine base established in 1918 on the Atlantic Ocean (northwest) side of the Panama Canal Zone, near Colón, Panama.

United States Senator John McCain was born in 1936 at a small Navy hospital[1][2] at Coco Solo Naval Air Station.[3][4]

NAS Coco Solo, Panama, Canal Zone

They wouldn't know truth if it smacked them upside the head. Sad really.

New Obama campaign poster...

Attachments

• $boned_yet.JPG
    $boned_yet.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 41
one term president
Jan 21 2009- march 2010
RIP

now you've done it. The liberal weenies are going to come out of the woodwork and start calling you racist, hater, and such, saying you wished the President dead.

Hell, TM might even report your liberal hating ass to ATTACKWATCH.whatthefuckever

Are they actually asking people to report other people? or just report what they are saying, So the Obama people can tell them how to combat it?

Man if they are actually asking for names of people, Well that's just scary, and even worse than I thought lol.
That may not be the explicit intention, but you know Obamabots are going to give names, addresses, and phone numbers.

There's no way on the site to "report" individual people.

There's only a field to describe the "attack", or to link to a website.

You should at least visit the site before acting like an expert on it.

Wait a min dude, I have not even visited the web site and I can tell by what you just said, you are wrong.

If there is a field to Describe the attack, one could put details such as peoples names and stuff in the description could they not? Would that not be a way to Report People, all be it not a deliberate one?

Actually they want pics, videos, web addresses and the like. Basically a total first amendment attack. Probably how they came up with the name Attack Watch.

By a margin of 51 percent to 40 percent, Americans doubt the package of tax cuts and spending proposals intended to jumpstart job creation that Obama submitted to Congress this week will bring down the 9.1 percent jobless rate. That sentiment undermines one of the core arguments the president is making on the job act’s behalf in a nationwide campaign to build public support.

Compounding Obama’s challenge is that 56 percent of independents, whom the president won in 2008 and will need to win in 2012, are skeptical it will work

Of the respondents who said they’ve supported Obama at one point since he launched his presidential campaign in 2007, fewer than half say they still support him as fervently. Thirty- seven percent say their support has waned and 19 percent say he lost their backing because they’ve grown disappointed or angry with his leadership.

Almost a third of Democrats and Democratic-leaning respondents say they’d like to see Obama face a primary challenge.

Obama Approval Plummets Among Americans Skeptical of Jobs Plan - Bloomberg

What is their Definition of Work? when they say if it will work or not? I mean clearly Obama's Plan could put some people to work temporarily. Which might lower the UE Rate a bit, for a short period of time.

However there is almost nothing at all in Obama's Plan that will create Long Term Jobs. It's nothing but a feel good, Temporary Measure to make the Numbers look better heading into the Election. That is why as a Conservative I think this is the worst thing Obama has done yet. Yes I know he has done a lot we conservatives think is bad. Obamacare, DODD/Frank, Tons of Regulations, the Stimulus.

Why do I think this is the worse. Because it is clearly not an attempt to Create Real Long term Growth by Obama. It is a shameful attempt to use 450 Billion tax payer dollars to pay off Americans to vote for Obama. Pay off the unions, and put enough people to work in Temporary Jobs, to make the Economic Numbers look better in the run up to his Re-Election Bid. Or if it does not pass, he plans to run saying it would have fixed things but Republicans Blocked it. He might as well steal 450 Billion dollars to use for is Campaign.

Either way it is nothing but shameful, and despicable, and to me the worst thing Obama has done yet, or tried to do that is.

That may not be the explicit intention, but you know Obamabots are going to give names, addresses, and phone numbers.

Wait a min dude, I have not even visited the web site and I can tell by what you just said, you are wrong.

If there is a field to Describe the attack, one could put details such as peoples names and stuff in the description could they not? Would that not be a way to Report People, all be it not a deliberate one?

Why won't you go to the website?

where did he say he won't go? He said he had not visited it. Doesn't mean he won't.

where did he say he won't go? He said he had not visited it. Doesn't mean he won't.

oh hells bells I didn't mean it to come across that way. I'm from the generation of when the screen first went blue and saw fatal exeption we unplugged the computer and ran to the mall to call our husbands to beg for forgiveness because we broke the computer.

:lol:

I genuinely wanted to know why he hadn't visited the site.

Popcorn. Maybe if they gave us popcorn while we turned in the masses.

Fearmongering, it take more fear than it used to. Got to monger that.

Forum List

Back