AttackWatch!

I'm sorry, it is late and I just drove 550 miles today on two hours of sleep. Where does it say, "whitehouse.gov". Not, saying you are wrong, I just haven't seen where it states that.

Although, I had missed the information presented by Intense about "barackobama.com".

Immie

There are two links in the OP one is for whitehouse.gov and the other is paid for by obama campigan.

But the Whitehouse.gov site is not associated with the Attack Watch site. The OP didn't even attempt to prove that the two sites were connected in any way. It just stated that there was the flag site and since that had failed, there was a new site.

I think Intense has done a better job of associating Attack Watch with BO than you did this time.

Immie

Copyright © 2011 by Obama for America

Are you really saying Obama has nothing to do with Obama for America?

There are two links in the OP one is for whitehouse.gov and the other is paid for by obama campigan.

But the Whitehouse.gov site is not associated with the Attack Watch site. The OP didn't even attempt to prove that the two sites were connected in any way. It just stated that there was the flag site and since that had failed, there was a new site.

I think Intense has done a better job of associating Attack Watch with BO than you did this time.

Immie

I'm saying if I wanted to make a buck from this website as a conservative, I would use a name like "Obama for America". Do you think "Obama Sucks" would get liberals to donate to your site? :eusa_shhh:

But, please go back and read the end of the discussion.

Immie

Immie

I'm saying if I wanted to make a buck from this website as a conservative, I would use a name like "Obama for America". Do you think "Obama Sucks" would get liberals to donate to your site? :eusa_shhh:

Immie

my brain hurts.

Immie

Immie

I'm saying obama and his team think Americans are to stupid to see tis for what it is. Thats why they can be open about this, but look like a site to give their facts.

I have no problem with providing information to those who seek it, but surely a less aggressive and intimidating language could/should have been utilized.

I am a flaming libertoid (by this boards' standards) but I cannot endorse the framing and delivery of this website.

it's your obama's web site you must own up to it, because you helped to create it.

Are you 100% certain this website belongs to Obama?

Immie

It clearly is owned by his supporters, so I fail to see the difference. Obama could say, not in my name, if he wanted to.

it's your obama's web site you must own up to it, because you helped to create it.

Immie

It clearly is owned by his supporters, so I fail to see the difference. Obama could say, not in my name, if he wanted to.

You guys are misunderstanding what I am trying to say.

At first, I asked how anyone knew for certain that it was an Obama site. Daveman pointed out very clearly how that could be seen.

But, my question is, would it not make sense to create a website just like this one purporting to do just what this one does and collect the money that liberals are willing to throw at anyone that they think will defend their beloved leader?

Immie

Immie

my brain hurts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIlKiRPSNGA]D. P. Gumby - My Brain Hurts! - YouTube[/ame]

Immie

At first, I asked how anyone knew for certain that it was an Obama site. Daveman pointed out very clearly how that could be seen.

But, my question is, would it not make sense to create a website just like this one purporting to do just what this one does and collect the money that liberals are willing to throw at anyone that they think will defend their beloved leader?

Immie

What you are trying to suggest isn't happenming with this web site

Immie

Oi Vey!

I'm not saying it is... what part of that

Immie

is so hard to understand?

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

Immie

In this case you may be fishing without bait. ;) You may very well be over thinking and over complicating the issue. Plenty of links on the Search Engines. It is out of Chicago too.

Last edited:

Immie

Oi Vey!

Immie

Immie

I understand what you're saying. but, wouldnt that be fraud?

Oi Vey!

Immie

Immie

Finally!!!!

Thank you someone gets it.

Yes, it would be fraud... but who's gonna know? Hell, for that matter, Send Ol' B.O. a thousand bucks just before the election and take the rest for Admin Fees. :lol:

Immie

Immie

Oi Vey!

Immie

Immie

As it has been said once in this thread my brain hurts.

You're trying to suggest this aren't you?

As I said that is not the case with this web site. But it would not have a copy right on it if it was the type of web site you are suggesting it to be.

Finally!!!!

Thank you someone gets it.

Yes, it would be fraud... but who's gonna know? Hell, for that matter, Send Ol' B.O. a thousand bucks just before the election and take the rest for Admin Fees. :lol:

Immie

Would you take a chance at being sued?

Oh hell no!

I've watched enough CSI, and other forensic shows to know that I'm not smart enough to out think the experts who hunt down criminals for a living. They know all the tricks. But, then, that is why crime doesn't pay. Because too many crooks think they can outsmart the guys that do that for a living and they all get caught. :lol:

Immie

Oi Vey!

Immie

Immie

The Left would be all over it like flies on shit.

The Left would be all over it like flies on shit.

You give TDM much more credit than I do. ;)

And with that guys, I'm exhausted. I'm going to say good night and I will catch you all later.

Immie

I wasn't referring to Anyone here. If the Site is a scam, it should be shut down on those grounds. Federal Indictments would also result because it is soliciting Campaign Funds. I have little doubt it is real.

Forum List

Back